Sleeping Naked

I don't think I've owned a nightgown or pajamas since the Reagan administration. It used to be a pair of panties. Now it's not anything at all.

I have worn exotic lingerie to bed, but with the intention that it's all off by the time we fall asleep.
 
I can't stay asleep with clothes on. Normally, I try to start out with bed type clothes on but I wake up a couple hours later hot and feeling like everything is strangling me. It's weird.
 
I'm with Athalia. I haven't worn pajamas since I last had a male roommate in college. Even when we go camping in the cold, I sleep naked in my sleeping bag.
 
Definitely naked because I run hot and I move a lot in my sleep. An added plus is you are ready for fun if the mood strikes.
 
sleeping nude

That's normal for me but then again I only wear clothes to leave the house other than that I'm always nude.
 
Do any of you naked sleepers have kids? It is a dangerous proposition to sleep nude in my house with my three kids. Yes, we do have a lock in our bedroom door, and our kids, at 7, 10, & 11, know how to knock before entering; however, my eldest has Type I Diabetes and sometimes has hypoglycemic episodes in the middle of the night that can cause confusion, so it's not safe to lock the door all night. This might seem counterintuitive, but I also run hot and like to wear at least a tank and panties to bed because I hate to wake up to my sweaty back against my husband's sweaty chest. I only like skin-to-skin sweat if we are actively creating it. ;)
 
Last edited:
I used to sleep naked all the time. Now, with kids, I usually wear shorts. When I travel for business, the first thing I do is strip naked and stay that way in my room.
 
Do any of you naked sleepers have kids? It is a dangerous proposition to sleep nude in my house with my three kids.

Raised 2 daughters. We never acted like being naked is a big deal, they saw us both naked more than once. I tried to teach them human body is a natural thing they dont have to be ashamed of. I told them everything about everything they asked, honestly, and explained the best I knew how to according to their age.

Society is putting enough pressure on young people today, I believe they should be relieved some of that at least in their own home. And I see nothing dangerous in showing your kids you feel comfortable in your body.

They are adults now and seem to be doing just fine.
 
Raised 2 daughters. We never acted like being naked is a big deal, they saw us both naked more than once. I tried to teach them human body is a natural thing they dont have to be ashamed of. I told them everything about everything they asked, honestly, and explained the best I knew how to according to their age.

Society is putting enough pressure on young people today, I believe they should be relieved some of that at least in their own home. And I see nothing dangerous in showing your kids you feel comfortable in your body.

They are adults now and seem to be doing just fine.

I'm in complete agreement with that, we have a 5 year old son and don't make a big deal over him seeing us naked. We don't parade around or anything obviously, but if he wanders in when we're getting dressed or in the shower, we treat it as the perfectly natural thing that it is. I do sleep naked because I just can't settle if I wear anything, but I do keep a pair of shorts within reach in case I need to get up to him through the night. It works for us.

My wife was brought up this way, and was always given age appropriate answers to anything she asked. My childhood was a different matter. I was an only child, the human body was considered dirty, it's functions were never mentioned, and sex didn't exsist. I'm 52 now, and to this day my parents have never discussed anything like that with me. Can you imagine what it was like for a child from that background moving to secondry school (is that high school in the US - Age 11?), and suddenly having to change for gym in front of 30 other children you don't know? That was bad enough, but then can you imagine the abject terror of having to shower with them afterwards? I swore that NO child of mine is EVER going to have to go through that. It took me a long time to re-educate myself to a better world view, but with a lot of help from some good friends, I managed it, and I been so much happier since.

Sorry about that, seem to have gone off on one there, just wanted to put a personal view behind StrayKat's comment.

SV
 
We sleep naked when it's warm in the house. I even managed to learn to sleep without a sheet over me when it's really hot. It took some getting used to and I still want the sheet if it's humanly possible without heat stroke.

We do have kids but nakedness is generally less taboo here than in the US, I think. Being naked in the bedroom, in the bath, on the way between those or while running around looking for something to wear, is usually not considered strange around family.
 
I love sleeping naked, I couldn't because of how I grew up but now that I am living with my husband, I don't sleep any other way but naked. Its just this amazing feeling of being free and not tangling with anything. If I have to sleep with clothes on it would be one of his tee shirts or just a pair of panties.
 
Not Confined

I hate a poor night's sleep caused by my "parts" getting tangled/twisted in a pair of shorts or PJ bottoms. I do act like an old fireman and leave a pair of gym shorts bedside for a quick, clothed exit!
 
Sleep naked wake up with undies on!

It strange but a lot happens in deep sleep ;)

Started naked sleeping only very recently.
 
Wait people sleep with clothes on? Wow. Who would have thought... you learn something new everyday.
 
I like to sleep naked, but have given that up for the moment. Just a small tee and panties is about all I can take.

I have young kids and, whilst nakedness in our house is nothing and we pretty much have no closed doors at all, they've seen everything several times...

My three year old is a sneaky sleep fondler and the older he gets, the more I have to begin to discourage it... or at least cover the necessary bits. :)
 
cowboy underpants

I sleep in my cowboy underpants all the time, Have for years and hope to be in them when I die. Can be a little bit of a stick moment when the nurse says to strip down to my underclothes. They get the idea by the look on my face and give me a pair of disposable ones.
 
*Looks down and then looks over at companion*

People wear clothes when they are home and no one else is around?

Forget just sleeping naked... lol. We stay naked as much as possible.

And, I'm almost always in a dress or skirt - sans panties. I love the feeling of freedom and he loves the easy access. :-D
 
*Looks down and then looks over at companion*

People wear clothes when they are home and no one else is around?

Forget just sleeping naked... lol. We stay naked as much as possible.

And, I'm almost always in a dress or skirt - sans panties. I love the feeling of freedom and he loves the easy access. :-D

Nothing better than dwelling in a state of nature. :D

And I loooove to sleep in nothing on summer nights. Doesn't feel strange to me whatsoever.
 
Nothing better than dwelling in a state of nature. :D

And I loooove to sleep in nothing on summer nights. Doesn't feel strange to me whatsoever.

Glad you agree! However, when in nature, one must be very careful about where one sits 'a la natural'.... lol
 
Anyone else like me can't sleep unless they are completely naked? I know I twist and turn a lot. Not only that but sometimes when u wake up in the middle of the night I just like to have free range and be able to orgasm myself back to sleep.

I for some reason can't sleep without a tshirt or something. I think it's how I have my blanket... I get cold
 
Back
Top