Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 08-27-2014, 09:50 PM   #4551
BigJimSlade9
TL's Personal Tumblr Feed

Hi sexy, glad to see you're enjoying yourself. Your special friend is a lucky man.

Old 08-28-2014, 12:39 AM   #4552
zhutt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
I have this friend and he is more than a friend as he knows things about me that no one else does. He understands my sensual side and can anticipate where my mind wanders without me even telling him. We have a very unusual relationship, one most people would frown upon. We aren't a couple, we don't even see each other that often and yet we talk openly about sex and desires, fantasies and experiences. I have confided in him many of my sides. He knows I love to read erotica and that I enjoy writing. He also enjoys sensual writings and often forwards me things he comes across that he thinks I will enjoy.

He is in to all sorts of things and one is massaging. He came over the other evening and offered me a massage as I am quite stressed out at the moment. I trust him completely and was only too happy to be under his touch. He lay a towel on the bed while I changed in the bathroom, I held a sarong between my breasts to cover up. I lay down on my stomach with my head at the foot of the bed, he lowered my sarong so just my bum was covered and I relaxed into the mattress already feeling calmer.

He was standing at the foot of the bed, I could hear him open the massage oil and warm it between his hands. With even pressure he lay his hands on the small of my back and with long slow movements rubbed from my hips, up my back and shoulders to my neck. He did this over and over and I gave in to his touch. His hands are strong and manly, but still so soft and sensual and yet at the same time powerful. There was no where else I wanted to be.

His hands travelled all over my skin, massaging my muscles, creating a warmth on the surface but also within my body. I know I fell asleep a few times as I let his touch ease my stress, chasing away the tension. My back, my shoulders, my neck, my arms, my hands, he did my whole upper body then moved to my legs. He sat at the head of my bed and took one foot at a time slightly to the side. I am sure perhaps he could see under the sarong that was only just covering my bum. The magic in his touch was causing me to imagine his hands elsewhere, I couldn't help it. I could feel tingles as my thoughts were wandering down a sexy path. I new my nipples were now hard and I was thankful they were pressed into the mattress under me. I tried to suppress those arousing thoughts and relax back into his strong warm touches. The problem was that as his hands were kneading my calf the sensation of his grip on my body was travelling in a straight line, directly north, right up to my pussy. I had no panties on, I was naked and only slightly covered with a thin sarong.

(Pictures are from a month or two ago but this is what I was wearing)
That sarong is so so right!! Sexiness radiates from you.

Old 08-29-2014, 01:50 PM   #4553
TbegetsT
Really Really Experienced

Ah, the temptations of massage, the fantasy of a relaxing mind, the joy of touch and caress!
Such a good day for you!

Old 08-30-2014, 12:14 AM   #4554
Saxon_Hart
WWJD for a Klondike Bar?

My lord you are gorgeous. I wish I was that friend of yours, hell I wish I was your friend, to be in your presence would be heaven.

The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to kill them.

Why do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?.

Every day sends future to past. Every breath leaves me one less to my last.

"You are in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history." - Robin Williams "Good Morning Vietnam"

We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine; We're the last in line.

You don't need luck when you don't give a fuck!!

Here is my "AH Profile"

Here is a link to my stories "Saxon's Shit"

See what I'm "up to" here.

Old 08-30-2014, 01:37 AM   #4555
Wetspam13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I have this friend and he is more than a friend as he knows things about me that no one else does. He understands my sensual side and can anticipate where my mind wanders without me even telling him. We have a very unusual relationship, one most people would frown upon. We aren't a couple, we don't even see each other that often and yet we talk openly about sex and desires, fantasies and experiences. I have confided in him many of my sides. He knows I love to read erotica and that I enjoy writing. He also enjoys sensual writings and often forwards me things he comes across that he thinks I will enjoy.

He is in to all sorts of things and one is massaging. He came over the other evening and offered me a massage as I am quite stressed out at the moment. I trust him completely and was only too happy to be under his touch. He lay a towel on the bed while I changed in the bathroom, I held a sarong between my breasts to cover up. I lay down on my stomach with my head at the foot of the bed, he lowered my sarong so just my bum was covered and I relaxed into the mattress already feeling calmer.

He was standing at the foot of the bed, I could hear him open the massage oil and warm it between his hands. With even pressure he lay his hands on the small of my back and with long slow movements rubbed from my hips, up my back and shoulders to my neck. He did this over and over and I gave in to his touch. His hands are strong and manly, but still so soft and sensual and yet at the same time powerful. There was no where else I wanted to be.

His hands travelled all over my skin, massaging my muscles, creating a warmth on the surface but also within my body. I know I fell asleep a few times as I let his touch ease my stress, chasing away the tension. My back, my shoulders, my neck, my arms, my hands, he did my whole upper body then moved to my legs. He sat at the head of my bed and took one foot at a time slightly to the side. I am sure perhaps he could see under the sarong that was only just covering my bum. The magic in his touch was causing me to imagine his hands elsewhere, I couldn't help it. I could feel tingles as my thoughts were wandering down a sexy path. I new my nipples were now hard and I was thankful they were pressed into the mattress under me. I tried to suppress those arousing thoughts and relax back into his strong warm touches. The problem was that as his hands were kneading my calf the sensation of his grip on my body was travelling in a straight line, directly north, right up to my pussy. I had no panties on, I was naked and only slightly covered with a thin sarong.

(Pictures are from a month or two ago but this is what I was wearing)

Missing your regular posts xx

Old 08-30-2014, 02:30 AM   #4556
playm0mum
Literotica Guru

Morning Play 1

So many mornings I wake up with 'Morning Dew', well every morning actually. I always wake up aroused and before even opening my eyes, my hands feel their way around my curves and down between my legs. The warmth is so inviting and the tingling is almost impossible to ignore.

I usually only caress for a short time in bed and then finish my morning ritual in the shower. I have a wonderful shower puff with a tiny vibe sewn inside. The powerful little motor combined with a minty tingly body wash and the warm water make a perfect way to start the day.

A little fantasy and climax in the shower are most common but on this morning I didn't feel the real pull to play until I was getting dressed. Perhaps it was because I was watching myself put on my bra or maybe it was the way the water dripped from my hair down my chest but once the arousal began, I had to pleasure myself before beginning my day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pink 1.jpg (26.5 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg Pink 2.jpg (22.6 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg Pink 3.jpg (38.2 KB, 166 views)

Goodie Bag Additions

Last edited by playm0mum : 08-30-2014 at 01:22 PM.

Old 08-30-2014, 02:32 AM   #4557
playm0mum
Literotica Guru

Morning Play 2

I am on my phone and have to post one at a time

Goodie Bag Additions

Last edited by playm0mum : 08-30-2014 at 01:22 PM.

Old 08-30-2014, 02:35 AM   #4558
playm0mum
Literotica Guru

Morning Play 3

Needed two hands after this shot, sorry... No more pictures!

Goodie Bag Additions

Last edited by playm0mum : 08-30-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Old 08-30-2014, 03:01 AM   #4559
Animaul
Experienced

Quote:
Sure you couldn't use another??

Old 08-30-2014, 03:14 AM   #4560
zhutt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
So many mornings I wake up with 'Morning Dew', well every morning actually. I always wake up aroused and before even opening my eyes, my hands feel their way around my curves and down between my legs. The warmth is so inviting and the tingling is almost impossible to ignore.

I usually only caress for a short time in bed and then finish my morning ritual in the shower. I have a wonderful shower puff with a tiny vibe sewn inside. The powerful little motor combined with a minty tingly body wash and the warm water make a perfect way to start the day.

A little fantasy and climax in the shower are most common but on this morning I didn't feel the real pull to play until I was getting dressed. Perhaps it was because I was watching myself put on my bra or maybe it was the way the water dripped from my hair down my chest but once the arousal began, I had to pleasure myself before beginning my day.
I can't decide what would be better, waking up with you or showering with you. Guess I would have to do both. Thank you for sharing your sexiness.

Old 08-30-2014, 03:16 AM   #4561
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru

[quote=playm0mum;60003123]Needed two hands after this shot, sorry... No more pictures!

Thank you for sharing your morning urges and pleasures.

Old 08-30-2014, 06:55 AM   #4562
wilderness

Quote:
So many mornings I wake up with 'Morning Dew', ...
Sounds like my kind of energy drink.

My stories!

Old 08-30-2014, 07:21 AM   #4563
Horus_rules
Suits: Lingerie for Ladie

Re Morning play: Thank you for sharing your sexy ritual. Maybe you just need someone there to capture your lovely play for you to see too...

Have a wonderful day! Mine started out fantastic thanks to you!!!

Old 08-30-2014, 09:13 AM   #4564
Dalton59
Experienced

HolyShit!

Quote:
Nervous but giddy!
Hot As!

Old 08-30-2014, 09:35 AM   #4565
blazin24
Literotica Guru

Quote:
You raised your legs and spread them and I ducked under to let them rest on my shoulders while I wrapped my arms around your thighs. My face was no more than inches away from your trimmed, wet pussy and you hoped I liked what I smelled and saw.

You watched as I lowered my face to your crotch and you quivered in joy when you felt my tongue licking the insides of one thigh and then the other. You were even more thrilled when that same giver of delights started up your crotch and you knew I was lapping up all the juices you had been producing....

Old 08-30-2014, 10:47 AM   #4566
xSleepingBeauty
Jezebel Temptress

Quote:
I am on my phone and have to post one at a time
Quote:
Smokin' hot, my sexy friend!

Tumblr: Dirty Daydreams

The best way to behave is not to

Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring - Marilyn Monroe

Old 08-30-2014, 12:30 PM   #4567
Dalton59
Experienced

Oh! Canada.

Quote:
Just left Canada for US on holidays from Oz. Seems the Rockies aren't the only gorgeous thing in Canada .

Old 08-30-2014, 12:34 PM   #4568
Cogan
In a shower near you

Quote:
I could hold the camera!!

Old 08-30-2014, 12:54 PM   #4569
DennyBTX
Experienced

no more pictures

Quote:
...but your sexy image is seared into my mind

Old 08-30-2014, 12:56 PM   #4570
EndlessNameless
endless sexiness

You are so beautiful and sexy. You make me swoon.

Old 08-30-2014, 12:57 PM   #4571
RDRUMMER
Literotica Guru

Beautiful pics!

Old 08-30-2014, 03:31 PM   #4572
oranges1980
Virgin

Pic 3 is simply stunning! I would love to spend a lot of time with your perfect thighs keeping my ears warm!

Old Yesterday, 03:55 AM   #4573
Itsahard1

Quote:

Your photos alone are so arousing, adding your descriptions makes your images so much more immediate and powerful. You really know how to excite the biggest sex organ: the mind.
Some men go just where they want, some men never go.

Old Yesterday, 07:26 AM   #4574
TbegetsT

Good morning! Love the 'morning dew' photos! Hard to get the pics, or the idea,
out of my mind!