Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-27-2014, 09:50 PM   #4551
BigJimSlade9
TL's Personal Tumblr Feed
 
BigJimSlade9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,326
Hi sexy, glad to see you're enjoying yourself. Your special friend is a lucky man.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2014, 12:39 AM   #4552
zhutt
Literotica Guru
 
zhutt's Avatar
 
zhutt is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
I have this friend and he is more than a friend as he knows things about me that no one else does. He understands my sensual side and can anticipate where my mind wanders without me even telling him. We have a very unusual relationship, one most people would frown upon. We aren't a couple, we don't even see each other that often and yet we talk openly about sex and desires, fantasies and experiences. I have confided in him many of my sides. He knows I love to read erotica and that I enjoy writing. He also enjoys sensual writings and often forwards me things he comes across that he thinks I will enjoy.

He is in to all sorts of things and one is massaging. He came over the other evening and offered me a massage as I am quite stressed out at the moment. I trust him completely and was only too happy to be under his touch. He lay a towel on the bed while I changed in the bathroom, I held a sarong between my breasts to cover up. I lay down on my stomach with my head at the foot of the bed, he lowered my sarong so just my bum was covered and I relaxed into the mattress already feeling calmer.

He was standing at the foot of the bed, I could hear him open the massage oil and warm it between his hands. With even pressure he lay his hands on the small of my back and with long slow movements rubbed from my hips, up my back and shoulders to my neck. He did this over and over and I gave in to his touch. His hands are strong and manly, but still so soft and sensual and yet at the same time powerful. There was no where else I wanted to be.

His hands travelled all over my skin, massaging my muscles, creating a warmth on the surface but also within my body. I know I fell asleep a few times as I let his touch ease my stress, chasing away the tension. My back, my shoulders, my neck, my arms, my hands, he did my whole upper body then moved to my legs. He sat at the head of my bed and took one foot at a time slightly to the side. I am sure perhaps he could see under the sarong that was only just covering my bum. The magic in his touch was causing me to imagine his hands elsewhere, I couldn't help it. I could feel tingles as my thoughts were wandering down a sexy path. I new my nipples were now hard and I was thankful they were pressed into the mattress under me. I tried to suppress those arousing thoughts and relax back into his strong warm touches. The problem was that as his hands were kneading my calf the sensation of his grip on my body was travelling in a straight line, directly north, right up to my pussy. I had no panties on, I was naked and only slightly covered with a thin sarong.

(Pictures are from a month or two ago but this is what I was wearing)
That sarong is so so right!! Sexiness radiates from you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2014, 01:50 PM   #4553
TbegetsT
Really Really Experienced
 
TbegetsT is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 409
Ah, the temptations of massage, the fantasy of a relaxing mind, the joy of touch and caress!
Such a good day for you!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 12:14 AM   #4554
Saxon_Hart
WWJD for a Klondike Bar?
 
Saxon_Hart's Avatar
 
Saxon_Hart is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Deep in the hart of Texas
Posts: 4,456
My lord you are gorgeous. I wish I was that friend of yours, hell I wish I was your friend, to be in your presence would be heaven.
__________________
Yea though I walk through the Valley of The Shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherfucker in the valley.

The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to kill them.

Why do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?.

Every day sends future to past. Every breath leaves me one less to my last.

"You are in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history." - Robin Williams "Good Morning Vietnam"

We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine; We're the last in line.

You don't need luck when you don't give a fuck!!

Here is my "AH Profile"

Here is a link to my stories "Saxon's Shit"

See what I'm "up to" here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 01:37 AM   #4555
Wetspam13
Literotica Guru
 
Wetspam13's Avatar
 
Wetspam13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: London
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
I have this friend and he is more than a friend as he knows things about me that no one else does. He understands my sensual side and can anticipate where my mind wanders without me even telling him. We have a very unusual relationship, one most people would frown upon. We aren't a couple, we don't even see each other that often and yet we talk openly about sex and desires, fantasies and experiences. I have confided in him many of my sides. He knows I love to read erotica and that I enjoy writing. He also enjoys sensual writings and often forwards me things he comes across that he thinks I will enjoy.

He is in to all sorts of things and one is massaging. He came over the other evening and offered me a massage as I am quite stressed out at the moment. I trust him completely and was only too happy to be under his touch. He lay a towel on the bed while I changed in the bathroom, I held a sarong between my breasts to cover up. I lay down on my stomach with my head at the foot of the bed, he lowered my sarong so just my bum was covered and I relaxed into the mattress already feeling calmer.

He was standing at the foot of the bed, I could hear him open the massage oil and warm it between his hands. With even pressure he lay his hands on the small of my back and with long slow movements rubbed from my hips, up my back and shoulders to my neck. He did this over and over and I gave in to his touch. His hands are strong and manly, but still so soft and sensual and yet at the same time powerful. There was no where else I wanted to be.

His hands travelled all over my skin, massaging my muscles, creating a warmth on the surface but also within my body. I know I fell asleep a few times as I let his touch ease my stress, chasing away the tension. My back, my shoulders, my neck, my arms, my hands, he did my whole upper body then moved to my legs. He sat at the head of my bed and took one foot at a time slightly to the side. I am sure perhaps he could see under the sarong that was only just covering my bum. The magic in his touch was causing me to imagine his hands elsewhere, I couldn't help it. I could feel tingles as my thoughts were wandering down a sexy path. I new my nipples were now hard and I was thankful they were pressed into the mattress under me. I tried to suppress those arousing thoughts and relax back into his strong warm touches. The problem was that as his hands were kneading my calf the sensation of his grip on my body was travelling in a straight line, directly north, right up to my pussy. I had no panties on, I was naked and only slightly covered with a thin sarong.

(Pictures are from a month or two ago but this is what I was wearing)

Missing your regular posts xx
__________________
Username on Twitter @Wetspam13
http://wetspam.tumblr.com/
http://stuffilike33.tumblr.com/
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 02:30 AM   #4556
playm0mum
Literotica Guru
 
playm0mum's Avatar
 
playm0mum is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 631
Morning Play 1

So many mornings I wake up with 'Morning Dew', well every morning actually. I always wake up aroused and before even opening my eyes, my hands feel their way around my curves and down between my legs. The warmth is so inviting and the tingling is almost impossible to ignore.

I usually only caress for a short time in bed and then finish my morning ritual in the shower. I have a wonderful shower puff with a tiny vibe sewn inside. The powerful little motor combined with a minty tingly body wash and the warm water make a perfect way to start the day.

A little fantasy and climax in the shower are most common but on this morning I didn't feel the real pull to play until I was getting dressed. Perhaps it was because I was watching myself put on my bra or maybe it was the way the water dripped from my hair down my chest but once the arousal began, I had to pleasure myself before beginning my day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pink 1.jpg (26.5 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg Pink 2.jpg (22.6 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg Pink 3.jpg (38.2 KB, 166 views)
__________________
Beach Fantasy

Goodie Bag Additions

Last edited by playm0mum : 08-30-2014 at 01:22 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 02:32 AM   #4557
playm0mum
Literotica Guru
 
playm0mum's Avatar
 
playm0mum is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 631
Morning Play 2

I am on my phone and have to post one at a time
__________________
Beach Fantasy

Goodie Bag Additions

Last edited by playm0mum : 08-30-2014 at 01:22 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 02:35 AM   #4558
playm0mum
Literotica Guru
 
playm0mum's Avatar
 
playm0mum is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 631
Morning Play 3

Needed two hands after this shot, sorry... No more pictures!
__________________
Beach Fantasy

Goodie Bag Additions

Last edited by playm0mum : 08-30-2014 at 01:23 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 03:01 AM   #4559
Animaul
Experienced
 
Animaul is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: West Coast
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
Needed two hands after this shot, sorry... No more pictures!
Sure you couldn't use another??
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 03:14 AM   #4560
zhutt
Literotica Guru
 
zhutt's Avatar
 
zhutt is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
So many mornings I wake up with 'Morning Dew', well every morning actually. I always wake up aroused and before even opening my eyes, my hands feel their way around my curves and down between my legs. The warmth is so inviting and the tingling is almost impossible to ignore.

I usually only caress for a short time in bed and then finish my morning ritual in the shower. I have a wonderful shower puff with a tiny vibe sewn inside. The powerful little motor combined with a minty tingly body wash and the warm water make a perfect way to start the day.

A little fantasy and climax in the shower are most common but on this morning I didn't feel the real pull to play until I was getting dressed. Perhaps it was because I was watching myself put on my bra or maybe it was the way the water dripped from my hair down my chest but once the arousal began, I had to pleasure myself before beginning my day.
I can't decide what would be better, waking up with you or showering with you. Guess I would have to do both. Thank you for sharing your sexiness.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 03:16 AM   #4561
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru
 
ohverbatum7 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,317
[quote=playm0mum;60003123]Needed two hands after this shot, sorry... No more pictures!

Thank you for sharing your morning urges and pleasures.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 06:55 AM   #4562
wilderness
Really Really Experienced
 
wilderness's Avatar
 
wilderness is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: edge of doubt
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
So many mornings I wake up with 'Morning Dew', ...
Sounds like my kind of energy drink.
__________________
Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.
Robert Frost

My stories!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 07:21 AM   #4563
Horus_rules
Suits: Lingerie for Ladie
 
Horus_rules's Avatar
 
Horus_rules is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,177
Re Morning play: Thank you for sharing your sexy ritual. Maybe you just need someone there to capture your lovely play for you to see too...

Have a wonderful day! Mine started out fantastic thanks to you!!!
__________________
Nice guy with enough bad inside to keep you entertained.
Life's too short and The only answer to a question never asked is 'No.' So take a chance and ask
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 09:13 AM   #4564
Dalton59
Experienced
 
Dalton59 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 35
HolyShit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
Nervous but giddy!
Hot As!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 09:35 AM   #4565
blazin24
Literotica Guru
 
blazin24's Avatar
 
blazin24 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
Needed two hands after this shot, sorry... No more pictures!
You raised your legs and spread them and I ducked under to let them rest on my shoulders while I wrapped my arms around your thighs. My face was no more than inches away from your trimmed, wet pussy and you hoped I liked what I smelled and saw.

You watched as I lowered my face to your crotch and you quivered in joy when you felt my tongue licking the insides of one thigh and then the other. You were even more thrilled when that same giver of delights started up your crotch and you knew I was lapping up all the juices you had been producing....
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 10:47 AM   #4566
xSleepingBeauty
Jezebel Temptress
 
xSleepingBeauty's Avatar
 
xSleepingBeauty is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 10,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
I am on my phone and have to post one at a time
Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
Needed two hands after this shot, sorry... No more pictures!
Smokin' hot, my sexy friend!
__________________
My personal blog can now be found HERE!


Tumblr: Dirty Daydreams

The best way to behave is not to

Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring - Marilyn Monroe
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 12:30 PM   #4567
Dalton59
Experienced
 
Dalton59 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 35
Oh! Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
Needed two hands after this shot, sorry... No more pictures!
Just left Canada for US on holidays from Oz. Seems the Rockies aren't the only gorgeous thing in Canada .
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 12:34 PM   #4568
Cogan
In a shower near you
 
Cogan's Avatar
 
Cogan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
Needed two hands after this shot, sorry... No more pictures!
I could hold the camera!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 12:54 PM   #4569
DennyBTX
Experienced
 
DennyBTX is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: central Tex
Posts: 50
no more pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
Needed two hands after this shot, sorry... No more pictures!
...but your sexy image is seared into my mind
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 12:56 PM   #4570
EndlessNameless
endless sexiness
 
EndlessNameless's Avatar
 
EndlessNameless is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,278
You are so beautiful and sexy. You make me swoon.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 12:57 PM   #4571
RDRUMMER
Literotica Guru
 
RDRUMMER's Avatar
 
RDRUMMER is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,247
Beautiful pics!
__________________
I'm With The Band
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 03:31 PM   #4572
oranges1980
Virgin
 
oranges1980 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 7
Pic 3 is simply stunning! I would love to spend a lot of time with your perfect thighs keeping my ears warm!
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 03:55 AM   #4573
Itsahard1
Really Really Experienced
 
Itsahard1's Avatar
 
Itsahard1 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: The Left Coast
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
So many mornings I wake up with 'Morning Dew', well every morning actually. I always wake up aroused and before even opening my eyes, my hands feel their way around my curves and down between my legs. The warmth is so inviting and the tingling is almost impossible to ignore.

I usually only caress for a short time in bed and then finish my morning ritual in the shower. I have a wonderful shower puff with a tiny vibe sewn inside. The powerful little motor combined with a minty tingly body wash and the warm water make a perfect way to start the day.

A little fantasy and climax in the shower are most common but on this morning I didn't feel the real pull to play until I was getting dressed. Perhaps it was because I was watching myself put on my bra or maybe it was the way the water dripped from my hair down my chest but once the arousal began, I had to pleasure myself before beginning my day.
Your photos alone are so arousing, adding your descriptions makes your images so much more immediate and powerful. You really know how to excite the biggest sex organ: the mind.
__________________
Once inside a woman's heart a man must keep his head,
Heaven opens up the door where angels fear to tread
Some men go crazy, some men go slow
Some men go just where they want, some men never go.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 07:26 AM   #4574
TbegetsT
Really Really Experienced
 
TbegetsT is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 409
Good morning! Love the 'morning dew' photos! Hard to get the pics, or the idea,
out of my mind!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:45 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.