What Sanctuary?

slippedhalo

author, medium, witch
Joined
May 11, 2006
Posts
16,007
Out of Character:

Idea -

What if a few members of the former Cabal went underground and escaped Druitt's massacre? What if they came out of hiding a year before the destruction of the known Sanctuary network along with Helen Magnus (not knowing she actually is alive and well in a new, hidden Sanctuary, literally beneath the earth's surface), and the re-formed Cabal has been playing with their supermutant formula and samples of DNA from The Five?

Welcome

Vincent - A potent mix of DNA from The Five with dominant Druitt and Magnus genes.
Lucille -Her mix is more Tesla/Magnus dominant.
Taryn -Her mix is more Watson/Magnus.
and Jason -His mix is more Griffin/Magnus

...Accelerated in age and abilities they have been tested, tortured, and trained by The Cabal only to have been abandoned when a computer virus which was the essence of Ashley Magnus 's consciousness, attacked their computers and lured the remaining Cabal to the main laboratory, locked them inside, and gassed them....leaving four lab created super-abnormals to raise themselves between age 12 and 18.

Lucy finally figured out how to get out of their hidden fortress and has set her siblings and herself free with a security override/spiritual seance combined. She keeps the Ashley program safe in a hidden data storage component she wears and can access whenever they need guidance from their older sister. Now, closer to nineteen, the super sibs are following a trail leading them to the hidden Sanctuary and their birthmother who knows nothing of their existence.

I will write for Lucy Tesla-Magnus.

Pm to write for any of the other siblings or any traditional Sanctuary characters.

NO incest in this thread, Thanks.

Let's have an adventure!
 
I would love to have a go at writing Vincent. As he was not subjected to the energy beasts attack he would not have the Psychopathic tendencies of his DNA dominant 'Father' shall we say and can be written as a horrendously smart long lived teleporter.
 
You, my dear, are Vincent.
Welcome.

And Dalekrasputin wants Bigfoot (he lived!!!)

And, Young Lisa would be great as Kate Freelander and perhaps one other...

I can do Magnus and definitely want Lucille.

We need:
Jason
Taryn
Will
Tesla
Ashley's ghost

and more in the future if necessary.
 
Back
Top