Aliens: Colonial Marines new recruits (closed)

" Uhhh yes!" She panted nearly breathless gasping as he rolled his hips " Mmmm I fucking love it Michael...give me more... fuck me with your cock baby" she panted filled with need for him.
 
His hands went up, cuppingher breasts and pinching her nipples softly and rubbing the thumb and index finger together. "Yes. Fuck back. Give it to me" smiling in delight feeling the juices flow around his thick member and flowing out of the corked hole.
 
"Fuck!" She groaned through gritted teeth fucking back against him rolling her hips rapidly the water rolling between them aiding the lubrication and furthering their arousal.
 
Reaching down his right hand rubbed against the front of her pussy before plunging a bit further till the tips rubbed against the slick shaft as it plunged into her, teasing the pussy and threatening to make her hole wider by putting his fingers into her. It didn't seem possible. "Fuck yes!" he growled, licking the ear and then kissing her plush cheek, "Fuck yes. More!"
 
Patricia screamed trembling and throwing her head back " Mmm please... baby please... im gonna fucking cum Michael" she panted leaning against the wall. Ohhh fuck! Yessssss!"
 
"Yes, cum. And then I'll take you to the bed and 'dry you off' winking before touching the her chin with the first digit of his right index finger, causing her to twist her beautiful, glowing face towards him over the shoulder where they shared a passionate kiss, lashing at each other with the tongue and sliding down the gullet.
 
Patricia giggled panting and trembling in his arms as he fucked her and she came onnhis cock. " Uhhh fuck mmm yes! Fuck me baby make me cum..., uhhh yes mmm, that's IT UHHHH!"
 
"mmmmm yes, fuck! You're so good, baby. Cum for me. Cum for me" as the sweet juices flowed round the shaft and down the full sac. Pulling out he whipped her about and pinned Patricia once again to the wall, allowing her fit legs to wrap round his waist and he could look into her bright eyes passionately.
 
Patricia wrapped her legs around him looking at hom and kissing him deeply and holding ontonhimmas he pinned her against the wall. " Mmmm fuck baby your amazing yourself" she grinned.
 
Burying his face into her chest he motorboated briefly, wanting to do that for such a long time, "You're so hot" smiling from ear to ear, "I can get use to this. Where do you want me?"
 
She grinned and said " On the bed baby because getting isnt sexy or smart before orbit so we need to get out of this water." She said kissing him and said " Mmm, your hot too baby..I could definitely get used to doing this" she smirked
 
Picking up her frame in his strong arms, the sergeant turned off the shower and naked both traced the short distance from the shower to the bed where he flopped, putting her down gently and immediately putting his strong frame over her, straddling and leaning in and kissing her sweet, pink lips passionately before having his lower regions fall between her splayed legs and his hard member resting over her pubic hair, teasing her once again with his length, ready to go back inside of her.
 
Patricia sighed a bit and grinned at him coaxing him into entering her again which he swiftly did causing him and her to let out a moan of passion together. She leaned up catching his lips as he pleasured her with his cock this time slower than he fucked her in the shower.

She moaned holding onto him at the slow but pleasurable movement he was making inside of her and sighed out his name." mmmm Michael...That feels so good"she groaned.
 
But he wasn't going to go back in, not yet. Pulling back his whole body slid down, hands gracing her sides then down the thighs and hoisted then up, having those slender limbs drape over his shoulders as his face sunk down, kissing the flat of the stomach, feeling the heat coming off of her body as the water from the shower began to evaporate from her hot flesh, the tip of the tongue teasing with the tip as it rounded the belly button and went down a little further, touching the tip of the bristling hair line.
 
Patricia gasped watching him feeling the soft kisses and tease of his tongue on stomach the a bit lower causing her to sigh softly. She moved her hips upward slightly letting him get a good view of her and nibbled her bottom lip.

Seeing him like this with her made her heart leap. He was gentle and attentive and he was about to make love to her for the first time. She smiled softly as he moved lower.
 
Flicking the tip of the tongue against the pink hood of her vagina he looked up over her flat stomach and soft mounds and smiled before kissing the hood and poking the lips, letting the tip part the already dripping cunt that readily accepted his sharp tongue inside of her. His hands grasped her thighs tightly in preparation for squirming that would ensue as his face slowly pressed against her, his face burrowed.
 
Patricia moaned feeling Michael push his tongue deep into her. She arched off the bed slightly and hissed with pleasure "Uhhh!"she groaned her hips moving slightly as he pleasured her but unable to move much since he held her in place. "Uhhh Michael. ?..."she moaned.
 
It took a moment before he could recognize that she was calling out to him, her moans began to crawl to a stop before his face drew back and he furrowed an eyebrow at her. Was she not liking it? Did he mess up the muff munching? "Yeah, babe?" with his face red from the heat.
 
Patricia pantedand looked at him sitting up slightly kissing him to ease his worry "Mmm baby too fast...I don't want to cum so quickly. I want to cum with you.. I want to cum on your cock"she said grinning and kiised him again.
 
He smiled and licked her pussy, going slowly and working the hood of it, letting the lips part showing the pink skin glisten in the light. He was ready for another go as his cock was hard and poking into the face of the bed. The stud was rearing to go, but his filly needed to be tenderized properly before receiving his meat.
 
Patricia watched as he worked her pussy wiyh his tounge expertly and grinned as he did so knowing what he was doing to her. "MMMM Michael that feels amazing baby"she gasped running her fingers through his head as he feasted on her.
 
Muff munching, licking her lips and the tongue sliding inside but she was so tight that I lulled her tight lips apart with the tips of the index fingers to show the black hole there that he was eagerly penetrating and plunged the index finger that scraped the walls of her canal. "Such a tight ass pussy" he smiled with sweat starting to roll down his brow. His breath was coming heavy and panting with the air becoming more humid with each second.
 
Patricia moaned as he continued eating her panting and trembling as he spread her lips stabbing his tounge inside of her and she felt his hot breath against her pussy and thighs driving her even more insane. "Ohhh fuck..Micheal"she groaned grinning. She couldn't wait till they landed so she could fuck him on a larger bed and they could be as wild as she wanted.
 
Then he slid up her stomach, up the chest and was face to face with her, pinning the cadet to the bed and thrusted his meat right into her snatch with a heavy grunt that forced all of the air from his lungs. He had her pinned to the small bed, but it was enough for their combined frame to stay on it and he moaned sucking on her pink lips.
 
Patricia moaned loudly into his mouth as he pushed into her quickly and returned his kiss hungrily holding onto his arms as he pinned her beneath his frame. "Uhhhh mmmm"she groaned pushing her hips slightly against him.
 
Back
Top