finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a few months ago after I had a small surgery and shared my scar, one which makes me self conscious.

Trust me, anyone who sees that scar isn't thinking about how it looks, just happy to be in the neighbourhood where it lives. Great selfies as always. You have the eye of an artist and a body that pops.

I posted a few months ago after I had a small surgery and shared my scar, one which makes me self conscious. It is right at the top of my thigh and varies between purple and pink. It is a part of me and now I am used to it. I am sharing it again.

I play most mornings in the shower as I always wake up with "Morning Dew" and crave that release. The warmth of the water, the way I can surround my skin with bubbles and the fantasies I can enjoy are a great way to start the day. Ideally this would all take place with a partner but is not in the cards so Trader Joes Tingly Mint Body wash and my secret mesh sponge help me along.

beautuful as usual...too gorgeous to be without a partner too long :rose:

I posted a few months ago after I had a small surgery and shared my scar, one which makes me self conscious. It is right at the top of my thigh and varies between purple and pink. It is a part of me and now I am used to it. I am sharing it again.

I play most mornings in the shower as I always wake up with "Morning Dew" and crave that release. The warmth of the water, the way I can surround my skin with bubbles and the fantasies I can enjoy are a great way to start the day. Ideally this would all take place with a partner but is not in the cards so Trader Joes Tingly Mint Body wash and my secret mesh sponge help me along.

Wow, those pics are making me so horny! You have an amazingly sexy body! I can't stop looking at you!

Oh I would swim naked through the fountain in Times' Square just to be one of those lucky water droplets adorning your gorgeous body.

Two

Wandering hands fuel the fantasy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
Three

The light caresses over silky clothing inspires lusty heat between my thighs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 414
Four

That heat pleading to be acknowleged, persistent till addressed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 403
Five

The outside noises of passengers on the ferry are now an exciting purr. I must put down my phone to appease the ache, to dance through the sliperiness, to bring a flush to my cheeks...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 424
Even fully dressed you look nothing but amazing! You would distract me so much if you were close to me in real life, and I would dream about having you visit me in my bed :)

The outside noises of passengers on the ferry are now an exciting purr. I must put down my phone to appease the ache, to dance through the sliperiness, to bring a flush to my cheeks...

Hmmmm. I am now aroused and need to "appease the ache" in my pants.
attachment.php

Erotic thoughts. Seems to me, instead of counting up, you should have counted down to blast off. ;)

Sexy lady, how many of your fellow passengers could ever guess the sweet naughtiness that happens so close to them? I know, I'd like to steal away a few moments with you on that ferry someday! :rose::devil::kiss:

Which cheeks do you need flushing? :devil:

A little festive cheer from last year!
Wanting to do some new ones this weekend, it was fun!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 602
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back