Wife Sharing

Is this a guy's only party...

or can a gal who's very into sharing and being shared participate? I like to share, I do play well with others....okay, I mostly play well with others :eek:

Love to have another woman in our bed...just wish I could convince the wife. I know she would enjoy it.

or can a gal who's very into sharing and being shared participate? I like to share, I do play well with others....okay, I mostly play well with others :eek:
Please do participate!! Very hot, love to participate with you.... ;-)

sharing

The first time I shared my wife was at a swingers club. An older couple about late 60's early seventies. He was very small but she enjoyed him. No jealousy but the second guy she had that night was in his forties and about 6 inches. He had performance issues and not a great partner. Never the less she tried to make it work, I just sat back and watched.

That was almost 6 years ago and we have had many great adventures since.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but am wondering some things, for you men who would like to humor me:

1. How old are you and your wife, and how long have you been a cpl?
2. What state do you live in?
3. Does she know about your fantasy (and how did she react)?
4. Do you ever cyber roleplay your fantasy?
5. Does your wife chat online?
6. What type of Bull would you like her to have, such as older, black, hung, dominant, romantic, condescending towards you, etc.?

Thank you.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but am wondering some things, for you men who would like to humor me:

1. How old are you and your wife, and how long have you been a cpl?
2. What state do you live in?
3. Does she know about your fantasy (and how did she react)?
4. Do you ever cyber roleplay your fantasy?
5. Does your wife chat online?
6. What type of Bull would you like her to have, such as older, black, hung, dominant, romantic, condescending towards you, etc.?

Thank you.

1. I am 55, my wife is 52
2. We live in Tx.
3. Yes She was very not willing at first but as we entered the swinging lifestyle her confidence grew with each venture.
4. Talking with others trying to set dates.Does that count?
5. No.
6. Well we have older, black, hispanic, white, hung, small, one stupid dominant, all in, all many good times.

Hope it helps.Bobby.

Being shared is such a turn on, knowing that he's watching hungrily, enjoying the pleasure another man is bringing me.

Thank you hon!

I'm really looking forward to trying it without another wife present....is that bad? ;)

Of course it's not bad, who am I kidding? Twice the fun!

I'm sure you won't have a problem finding a willing guy!

Have had the pleasure

I have had the pleasure of sharing my wife hundreds of times. Sexiest sight ever, seeing her enjoy ANY cock she wants.

This sounds like a really great time! I wish my wife was into sharing. So selfish of her. :p

Back