Unexpected (ONLY kililia & Sean renaud )

Elizabecka: i can be a wife...shhheeeassshhhh...*thinking he is talking about house work*well, you gonna have to learn stuff too about being a husband...
 
"I already know about being a husband. I keep food on the table, a roof over your head and food in your belly. As long as we're clear I guess we can give it a shot. Of course we should still decide what we are going to do with your father.
 
Elizabecka gulps: say...cut him in finances? i dont want father killed or physically injured...i know he expect a huge financial benefit with us being together...*looks up nervously* nothing to extreme, please?
 
Micheal shrugged. "The man just sold you off like a common whore and you don't want to do anything extreme? Why? He clearly thinks of you the same way he thinks of his car and he has no respect for me if he would give me a woman knowing she wasn't fully prepared to please me."
 
Michael gave it a chance but notice she began to always take her father side . He realize that it wasn't gonna work as her father was using her to extort money. He decided to give her a chance to a new life by running her father and annulled their marriage. He even through the trouble set her with a acquaintance of his, he wasn't wealthy but had a good job and would threat her like a princess.

He had his assistance find him a nice young lady, which did not take more than a month. She was a youngest daughter of a man he respected. All his other daughters were married and quite reknown for being kind and funny. He had sign the papers and agree to meet her at the birthday party at a hotel he paid as a gift. The penthouse room was reserved for them. The father agreed to allow him to consummate after the birthday party as all papers were signed.

**Its was a nice party, he could she her run around trying to catch her friends and dance. She was in a pretty white dress with her long brown hair with her big brown eyes. She was having the time of her life at the party, she knew it was ritual that she came of age and meet with her husband at the end of the party for the first time.

Michael Sharpe actually enjoyed the company of her family as they were generous and very loving . They seem to accept him right away even her sister had offered him help with his project since she was an accountant genius. He could see his young wife falling down with her friends,laughing as she fell on her ass. As the parties began to end , he see her pull out a small black book and stetch in the corner . She kissed and hugged her friend good night as they began to leave one after the other*
 
Micheal watched her silently for a moment not bothering her as he saw her working on her little sketch book with her friends. She was beautiful and there was no point in bothering her at the moment, he'd have her for the rest of her life, what was one more night.

Of course it was her older sister that had really caught his eye at the moment.
 
Annabelle finally wave the last of her friends bye, as she sat in a corner with her sketch book. She quietly stated to sketch everything she remember from the party. She knew it was an important day for her and her family and she was happy yet afraid. She wondered how to behave around her future husband, she fear he would not like her as she was different from her sisters. She continue to sketch as she would later paint it on canvas.She loved painting , making memories with her brush.
 
Last edited:
Micehal walked over to Annabelle and smiled eventually moving behind her so he could get a look at what she was working on. "Hello Annabelle, what are you working on?"
 
Annabelle gasps as he appeared out of no where and make a nervous giggle:Its just...sketches...*opens her book and show her beautiful, professional sketches* I bought some pain this week, i wanted to make a few canvases. I started the painting class and wanted to make like souvenirs..from this day..*blushes* there a chair behind you, if you wanna sit... *she was obviously quite talented enough to make a fortune on her own artwork. A job that allow her stay home and make his life less difficult* I always wanted be an artist...*lowers her gaze, blushing as if shy to keep eye contact with him. Obviously she lack experience with the opposite sex*
 
"You're really a very good artist." He smiled looking at it as he took the seat." What the fuck was it with these men hooking him up with their semi-retarded daughters? He'd been on good terms with the family before but he was already getting frustrated even as he looked at this clearly beautiful and talented young woman.

"Do you know who I am?"
 
Annabelle : Well, thank you...of course i do, father had me sign the contract , to be your wife...*she closes her book and slides it in her purse* Father has a silly tradition to meet after the birthday...father says your a good business man with a good head on his shoulders....*smiles* and you, dont you anything of me aside from the file, i am sure you had done on my case after seeking a wife...
 
Not as much as I thought apparently. "No, sadly I don't know a lot, when it comes to men that I trust I prefer to be surprised. Trust is an important thing for men who deal with each other to have. I need to be able to know that they won't only do what's best for me when I've checked every detail but that they'll also do what's best for me when I don't even know what's going on." He smiled.
 
Anabelle: that is very interesting...so tell me...what do you expect from our union? Aside of course benefit from father' business...*glance around and back at him* Perhaps you have enough interest to ask questions. I doubt it since you dont seem the type, you seem go with the flow as long as it benefit you...but perhaps, i am wrong....*Slowly gets up as she walks past him to greet her mother.The mother kisses her and smiles at them: Father and i must leave...call me in the morning....*kisses them both as she turns to join her husband. The father nods at him from afar and begins to walks out the door with his wife at his side...within a few minutes they were alone in the room.
 
"Honestly I don't have a lot of interest in your father's business. He's a wise man." Or so I thought, I really must go about putting the fear of god in people. Micheal said with a grin. "But I believe my interests are moving in a new direction. What I expect is a good wife, something that is hard to find these days." He smiled and looked around.

"You are an incredible artist, have you considered doing that professionally? I think you'd make a lot of money if you turned your talents in that direction."
 
Annabelle smiles as he compliments her father even if she didn't feel he was being honest: i suppose it depends on your meaning of a "good wife" *blushes thank you* I sold once one of my painting to by my sister wedding gift...but never thought much of making it a job....its more of a hobby...I am actually in nursing class...
 
"Well nursing is an honorable pursuit to be sure but it is a mechanical skill. Something that you could train a monkey to do given enough time and resources. Art however is something. . .spiritual. It cannot be taught, you are born with a talent or you are not." He shrugged. He honestly didn't care much one way or the other what she chose to do with that part of her life. He'd personally seen enough people try to turn a passion into a job to know that nothing kills drive quite like having to do it for money.

"A good wife, loyal, obedient, submissive, slutty, eager. It's not complicated."
 
Annabelle: I honestly like continue both, i dont want my passion turn to a job. I would quickly lose my passion for it. I will do both, if that is not an inconvenience to you...So what shall i expect from you, just the typical or something special ?
*she glance at the time and back at him* i didn't expect the party to finish so early..
 
Micheal shrugged. He really didn't care much what she did professionally. "As long as you are home more often than not it doesn't matter much what you do, I don't want you to be one of those full time nurses who can't find time to be around the house."

"What should you expect of me? What do you want from me? I guess it makes the most sense to start there."
 
Annabelle tense up: you only want me be a nurse part time? There is no point studying if i only work part time....that is illogical....*thinks* loyal/faithful, involve,open minded, enjoy outside activities be nice, generous, spontaneous,romantic be nice too...
 
"I certainly don't want you to be gone all the time. Do you have any idea the schedule full time nurses take on? Nurses don't get married for a reason, they don't have time to be in relationships. That's just the way things are for them." He spoke from experience, his sister was one and she'd never been home for Christmas or Thanksgiving even once since she got her license.
 
Annabelle : its always busy in the beginning...i mean, your busy too...i bet you wouldn't make it home for birthdays or holidays....so how is it fair you ask i be home when you probably will not...i rather be busy than home alone...*it was obviously one of her fears to be home alone* If i am to settle for part time job, than i should be allowed have as many dogs in our home....and thats not up for discussion...its that or nothing..
 
"Of course I'll be home for all the major holidays. I didn't buy this huge house so that I could live somewhere else. It's rare that I'm not here at the end of the week if not the end of the day. It's true that sometimes my business takes me around the world but that's all the mroe reason why I would want you to be part time, so that you could travel with me. Especially since you insist upon us having a monogamous relationship. It would be different if you didn't mind me keeping some of the travel girls I already have."

Micheal paused. "Dogs? Fine, whatever. They are acceptable as long as they stay out of my stuff and leave my cat alone. It's not like the property isn't more than large enough for a few mutts to go unnoticed."
 
Annabelle looks at him in disbelief: you are/ *She was confused how he managed it when she rarely saw her own father that did not even travel. She sighs: i guess, if that is the case, i be fine working part time...*Looks at him* i will not tolerate being cheated on...i do mind you traveling with girls/women/females....*smiles nodding* i make sure they dont go in your room...a cat...*laughs* i should be surprised, i suppose...I like discussing much matter like this, it is very relaxing..
 
"Well the only way you're going to keep other women from being invited on my travels and into my room is to keep me satisfied." He teased. In honestly he planned on returning her to her father before the night was over, this whole thing of letting business partners give him wives was retarded, he was just going to go to LA and find a porn star who wanted to make more money being his whore but he could play along for now, he was already here.
 
Annabelle laugh: perhaps i might be more than you can handle....and you might die in bed....*smirks* But i doubt that be a horrible death for a man
 
Back
Top