My School Bus Driver [Closed to Ash13]

OOC. Add to last post the movie beginning as I sit next to you u only in towel. I will edit this post

-Putting the Movie in he got on the couch and pulling her to the couch to sit he cuddled close. In just the towel he smiled.-"Want me to grab one of my shirts for you?"-He asked as he kept her close and put a blanket over them to let her warm up a bit since it was a bit cold.-

Shrugging my shoulders I say" no this is good for now hun". I cuddle closer as a girl is being chased by two if the monsters in the movie. I take a deep breath in anticipation of what will happen next.

-The monsters grab the Girl but the Hero saves her as they run for now the girl is leaning to the hero and has her hand over his cock rubbing it. It is not that type of movie but the induendo is there. thoughts of being the hero made skids a bit hard at the scene as they skip to them laying in bed indicating they had sex as the adventure continues form there.-

As the movie goes on keeping her close like that skids unconciously rubs her thighs gently with his hand and the movie is getting even better. his fingers run up her shirt a bit and back just to comfort and kind of play with her.-

OOC edit last post just in towel no shirt. Edit and I'll edit this post then

-Skids hand run up the towel a bit to comfort her and running his hands along her thighs gently to play and comfort her as she curled in to him.-

There was a scary scene and I kind of jump. As I do the towel pops open but in so engrossed in the scene of monsters after the girl that I don't even realize what happened as I curl into you. My nipples beginning to stiffen in the cool air if the room

-His hands roam over her body gently over her stomach and Skids keeps her close as he held her close just mindlessly roaming over skin it was soft till his hands rubs her breasts a bit and roams back down.-

I gasp as I feel a hand on the breast. I look down then at you with a dirty look and ask why you said nothing about my towel falling open. I close it back up and as the movie is about to end I ask what are we going to do now? Also I ask if any of the other drivers are suspicious that your "dating " an 18 year old student from your bus route?

-He blushed looking to her.-"Uh i honestly didn't know i was not even paying attention."-He removed his hand hoping she was not mad at him and looked to her.-"I have not herd anything about it but i hope they don't find out i could lose my job."-Skids rubbs her stomach and slowly up to her breasts again.-"your not going to be mad at me the whole time are you?"-He whispered as he rubbed her stomach to her breasts again and back to her pussy.-

Last edited:
I stop your hand and "pretend" I'm still upset with you. I head toward kitchen and as I'm in in there I say " want some ice cream and whip cream on it? Moments later I emerge wearing a whip cream bikini with two cherries for "nipples". Since you keep a good secret from the other drivers I think you need a "reward" in the mood for dessert?"

Last edited:
-he chuckled as he walked over and just licked little by little off her breast taking one breast at a time as he kissed her to let her taste the cream and took the cherry before finishing the cream putting the cherry in to her mouth and began to lick off her other breast slowly teasing with his tongue.-

As you take the cherry I joke "skids hun you already popped my cherry". I moan softly as your hands and tongue roam my nude 18 yr old frame. "Your touch is soft hun. Like it a lot.

"God because i love toughing you its absolutely delicious and i love every touch i give you."-His cock grows hard under her and moaned a bit -"Oh i like this idea."-He finishes the whip cream and he kissed her slipping one of the cherries in to her mouth and broke the kiss as they eat them and he smiled.-"Oh what now Ashley...maybe.."-He walked over to the fridge grabbed the cream and smiled removing his cock from its place and put cream on it.-"How about you Ashley want a Cone."-He chuckled.-

I kneel down and crawl to you "mmmm love "vanilla" cones Skids. ". I slowly suck the lick the head in a circular motion. I reach down and begin to rub my pussy area. Between the whip cream down there and me being wet it glistens in the room light

-skids groans and holds her hair letting her suck his cock and moans gently feeling her mouth all over his cock.-

I suck all the cream off of your cock and bite my lower lip as I see your hard cock staring at me. I slowly stand and after planting a soft kiss in you cheek, I whisper in your ear. " pick a naughty place in this house. And make love to me".

-He held her tight and smiled looking to his table.-"how about right there on the table."-He grins and kissed her neck holding her close.-"Go on tell me."

"Mmmm you wanna take my teen pussy right there on your dining room table dint ya hun" I say teasingly. I slowly walk over making sure you check out my tight young ass as I do. I then lie on the table, my feet dangle a good 2" off the floor. " gonna stand there bus driver dude or so something with this naked teen girl on your table" I say playing with you as I can't wait to feel you inside me again.

-Skids held her legs up and his cock slipped right in to her pussy he groaned.-"oh Ashley that feels good."-His hips began pumping her pussy slowly making her feel every inch.-"Oh Ashley i can feel that warm pussy around me oh that is it."-He spread her legs a bit more and moaned.-"Yeah deep in side you."

I squeal in delight as I feel you slip in my still tight teen pussy. It grips your cock good as I feel your hands on my petite waist as I lie on your table. " dam skids you feel good so how long have you wanted to fuck me for?" My breathing increases as your strokes are slow and very rythmatic as it allows me to feel your full length in and out of me driving me crazy

"Ever since freshmen year i was always very scared you would say no."-he said.-"I always wanted to say how much i thought you were cute but i didn't want you to be scared of me."-his cock moved a bit faster and groaned in her ear holding her close.-"oh Ash oh that feels good."

I wrap my toned teen thighs around your waist pulling you into me" mmmm skids you feel so good inside me. Keep it up think in gonna cum hard you'd like that right?" I say in a teasing soft tone. Slightly bucking my petite hips to match your slow yet deliberate thrusts inside my tight hairless 18 year old pussy.

Back