OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

I think you are special Secrets because you're my friend and that's enough for me.
 
Isn't everyone special? I mean I don't know situations, but I have never met an unspecial person. So is it not possible that even if you dont think you are, that you just might be?
 
Allowing my geek to show through. . . .

"900 years of time and space and I never met someone who wasn't important."- The 11th Doctor.
 
I see your geekiness and raise you ''Wherever you go there you are.'' Gyrocopter man from Mad Max.
 
You're very welcome anything scifi or fantasy tv series and or movie I've probably watched it.
 
DONE WITH NOTECARDS!!! I feel like sex is in order....if only it would happen...
 
Solo sex, it isn't as fun or rewarding but it still feels amazing, sometimes better than the real thing.
 
Wow a guy does one day's work and look at what he misses. Oh if anyone ever needs Troy to bust a few heads or do anything in the bar and I don't seem to be on, go right ahead and get him to do it. I will read up later and catch up on what has been done with him. This Doesn't mean I want everyone using him at will, just when needed.

EG Tess (Feisty) could have used Troy to take care of the business guys if she had wanted to.
 
Now I'm not feeling well, got a major headache/migraine and stabbing pains in my chest. . . Dislike this.
 
Oh Oh Dragon. That doesn't sound good, especially the chest pain. If that keeps up definitely go see a doctor.
 
Thanks womby. It happens sometimes when my blood pressure is low or I have a migraine. Drs don't know what's going on, so I lay down and relax.
 
Wow a guy does one day's work and look at what he misses. Oh if anyone ever needs Troy to bust a few heads or do anything in the bar and I don't seem to be on, go right ahead and get him to do it. I will read up later and catch up on what has been done with him. This Doesn't mean I want everyone using him at will, just when needed.

EG Tess (Feisty) could have used Troy to take care of the business guys if she had wanted to.

Thanks for letting us know. There were other c arachters online at the time as so I knew it'd be fine.


I have a migraine too celestial! And my cold is worse today too. Its the suck
 
Feisty, that sucks. Mine has disappeared some, going to see if I can get some fasnacht donuts to celebrate Mardi Gras. . . Or maybe taco bell. . .
 
Back
Top