Ransom (closed for Initiate_me)

Zoey nodded, feeling the pressure of this responsibility- the guard's life was completely in her hands. She could not fail, the stakes were too high.

She walked away from the car, towards the sound of the footsteps.After a minute, she almost ran into the guard coming around an RV.. He jumped back, shocked, the darkness of the parking lot obscuring for a moment Zoey's feminine form. When he saw that she was a small, slim teenager, not a hefty criminal, his relief was obvious.

"You scared me there girl!"

"Sorry," Said Zoey, trying to give a big friendly smile, "I was just... looking for my car. I parked here and forgot where it was."

The guard was clearly in no mood to offer a helping hand in her fake predicament.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm very busy- I'm sure you'll find it sooner or later," He said gruffly, shifting his considerable weight and striding away- in Nick's direction. Zoey panicked.

"No, wait!" She called after him, and ran to catch up, getting in front to block his path.

"What now?!" He said impatiently.

"Maybe if you help me...," Zoey began softly, playing with her hair teasingly and looking up at the guard with seductive eyes, "i could help you too....."

The guard took a closer look, squinting in the semi-dark, and realised how pretty the girl was. She had a beautiful face, and her body.... from what he could see, it was slim, toned, gently curved. He licked his lips unconciously.

"Well, maybe we could come to an arrangement," He replied quietly, placing his big hands on her delicate hips and pulling herslowly towards him...

As Zoey walked away, Nick knelled down and removed the shoelace from his boot. He tied a slipknot and placed the string at the top right corner of the door. Then, he slowly work it until the part of the string with the slipknot was inside the car. With a few short moves, he loop the slipknot around the lock and pulled tight, unlocking the door He smiled proudly, it took him 10 seconds to open it.

Zoey´s voice was echoing inside the empty parking hall, followed by a low male response. They were close enough for Nick distinct their conversation. Listening to their dialog, he bend over remove the plastic cover on the steering column, using his pocket knife. He pulled aside the battery, ignition, and starter wire, stripped the isolation and twist together the battery and starter wires. The dash lights and other electrical components came alive at this point. All he had to do now, was to connect the ignition wire to battery wire and the car will come to life.

He smiled hearing Zoey´s last words to the guard, "i could help you too..." She seemed ready to do whatever it took to accomplish her task. And was not surprised when the guard accepted her offer. She was fucking hot, after all.

He decided to wait and see how far Zoey will go, but prepared himself to intervene in case the things went to far. He promised to protect her, after all.

Zoey tried not to tense up as the guard moved his eager hands over her body. Avoer her hips, up along her waist, pressing her firm breasts, his greedy eyes clearly showing his enjoyment. she stared at the floor, willing Nick to hurry up, and the guard licked his lips. He squeezed, fingers brushing her nipples, and winked at her. One hand reached behind and grabbed her assn and he grunted with satisfaction.

"I'm going to unzip now, and you're going to take what I give you and suck it- okay honey?" He said to her, unzipping his fly and yanking out his penis, which was slowly stiffening, rising to attention. "After that, I'll help you find your car- if you refuse, I'll throw you off the property, and you'll be stuck then, won't you?!"

Zoey looked miserably at his cock- it was small, but hard now, and she was going to have to suck him dry if Nick didn't make an appearence soon., pretending to be her husband or friend.

Nick felt his demons rising, hearing the guard´s voice asking Zoey to suck his cock. When he heard his last words, "I'll throw you off the property, and you'll be stuck then, won't you?!", Nick stepped out of the car and walked straight to them, moving quickly, like a predator. Without saying a word, he pushed Zoey aside and punched the guard in the throat nearly shattering his Adams apple. The guard stepped back in pain, allowing Nick to move forward and throw a punch that caught the guard in the face. He went down with a bloody face.

"There is a lesson for you. Never take advantage of a young girl, you piece of shit!", Nick hissed, spitting on the guard.

He turned around and looked at Zoey. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I-I'm fine," Zoey stuttered, shocked at Nick's sudden, violent ppearence- but glad that he had stepped in.

"I failed my task, didn't it?" I was trying to keep him quiet, but he was such a creep!"

"No", Nick answered, turning back to the guard laying on the pavement. "You did just fine. This piece of shit in the other hand, not so good."

He bend down and read the guard´s name from the name-tag. "Will Wright! Now I know your name, creep. If you ever do something like this again, to anyone, I´ll find out! Then, I´ll pay you a little visit and break your fucking neck. Did you get it?"

Without waiting for an answer, he turned around and walked to the car. "Come, let´s go. ", he whispered to Zoey.

He started the car and slowly drove them out of the parking place. He took a left and followed the sign towards the highway.

After a few minutes drive, he turned to Zoey and said "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to scare you."

"That's okay, I know you were just protecting me. Where are we off to now? Is... is there a plan?" She watched him uneasily out of the corner of her eye, hoping her questions didn't annoy him.

Nick thought for a few seconds, before answering her question. "The plan is to stay low and get the money asap. I´ll take us to a motel, for now, and contact your father. I may need your help with that", he answered seriously.

He drove a few more minutes in silence, then, suddenly, he start laughing loud. "I can´t believe you were going to suck that guard! Just to buy me some time! You´re crazy, girl!", he said, hitting the driving wheel with his fist as he laughed uncontrollably.

Mike´s rage was beyond control. He moved and squirmed in bed for more then 20 minutes, managing the loosen the rope a little, but not enough for him to get out of it.
"You motherfucker, I´m gonna kill you, your little slut and all your fucking family", he screamed, unaware the house was empty now. He stop for a few seconds, listening to the silence, then start to move again, feeling the rope cutting through his muscles.

Zoey laughed with Mike, after an initial put of offence. The situation's absurdity was made apparent to her- how far she had come, about to give head to a stranger in a parking lot, from her sheltered rich-girl life in the suburbs. Despite al the pain and fear that she had experienced since being taken.... this new life was exciting, fulfilling. In truth, she had felt more trapped as the spoilt daughter of a rich and controlling man. Maybe now, oon the run, she could find herself. And now Nick was treating her as an equal.... she stole a sideways look at his handsome features. He could really become something important, she thought wistfully, as they drove on.

Nick was driving within the speed limit, to avoid being pulled over. The traffic slowed down after a while, "a wreck" Nick decided, as he pulled into the right lane and took the next exit, following the old state highway. He occasionally glanced at Zoey as he drove, enjoying her feminine beauty as she was looking out the passenger window. "This is actually the highlight of my week!", Nick broke the silence. "I love being on the road. You know, when I was a child, I use to sneak from orphanage with Mike and look at the trucks driving up and down the interstate, wishing I´ll be driving one some day. But that never happened. Well, I drove a few, but Mexican ones, and they were filled with something else then normal merchandise."

He looked at Zoey and asked smiling "What about you? Do you have any plans for the future? I guess truck driving is not something you thought about."

Zoey was surprised by Nick's conversation about his earlier years- although she knew that she shouldn't be- his experiences would naturally be far removed from her own. There was a chasm of difference between their backgrounds... but she found herself liking him.

"No," She said, smiling, "It's not on the list. To be honest... I don't know what I'll do in the future. Women in my family..... tend to do nothing at all, really. We just.... go to social events, go on holidays, buy things.... that's it really. No one's encouraged me to think otherwise." She stared at the window, uncomfortable with the picture she was painting of her own fate.

"Pff...social events? Are those the ones where everyone is wearing masks and shit?" he asked laughing. "There are a lot of other things to do with money. Me, for example, I would buy a nice little town in Mexico, near the border. And make it a safe and happy place for tourists to come. Small clean hotels, restaurants with good food, carnivals, hookers, all the shit a tourist is looking for when going to Mexico. Damn, I´ll even build a theater for rich people like you!" Nick added laughing, paying attention to a sign on a road showing:"Dinner Bell Motel and Restaurant 10 miles".

"We´ll stop there for today", he said, pointing the sign to Zoey.

Zoey smiled at Nick's Mecivo dream. It was a strange one, not what she would have expected from him..... she had seen him as someone who would rather avoid any kind of work at all. She wondered what else she could learn about him.

The sign for the motel did not look promising to Zoey. It looked like a dump, and she had never stayed in sub-standard accomodation. But she knew that this was not the time to complain, so she just nodded, pretending to be satisfied with the idea.

The last miles before the motel, Nick kept quiet, thinking about the events from the last few days. He would never guessed something like this will happened. Mike was like a brother to him, he have known the guy his all life. And still, here he was, with Zoey in the car, trying to keep them both alive. Was she worth it, he thought? He knew the easiest way out was to take the money, kill her and go back to Mike. But for some strange reason, he was not prepared to do that. He craved something else, maybe a normal life? Without the fear to end up locked in a prison cell? Nick smiled at the thought, as he drove the car in front of the motel.

"Wait here!", he said to Zoey, as he got out of the car. He walked inside the small, dark lobby where an old man stood with small glasses pushed down on his nose.

"I need a room", Nick said straight up, taking out the money from his pocket.

The old man looked out the window, noticing Zoey in the car. "By hour?", he asked licking his lips.

"This one needs all night, she´s a sweet piece of ass", he replied laughing, indulging the old man.

"50 bucks, room 14, last door on the left", the clerk said smiling. "I guess there is no need to sign the register?", he continued keeping his hand out.

"Why bother?", Nick said laying an extra 10 on top of the 50. Picking up the key he went out and walk to the car.

"Come!", he said opening the passenger door for Zoey. "We got a room for tonight."

Zoey got out of the car, smiling nervously. The idea of sharing the room was scary, despite all that had already happened between them. Things were different since they had tkaen care of Mike.

They walked past the man at the welcome desk, who seemed to smile suggestively, creepily.

"I might get to bed soon,"She said, yawning. "It's been quite a day, hasn't it?"

"What a day, indeed!", Nick answered unlocking the door. The room was small, obscure, with a bed in the middle, an armchair by the window and a tv stand. Nick stepped in and smelled the air. "It´s smell like blood in here", he said, throwing the bags on the bed.

He turn to Zoey and smiled. "Not a 5 star room, but at least we have a bed and with some luck, even hot water."

Zoey nodded, smiling nervously at Nick. It was strange, this change to their relationship. Not having to be scared of him. A week ago she would have called the room a dump, and sulked, but now... it didn't seem too bad. It was better than being a prisoner.

"I need a shower", Nick said walking into the bathroom. He reached for the hot tap and turn it on. It took a few seconds and steam began to billow out. "We are in luck, there is hot water", he shouted at Zoey and removed his clothes. Without bothering to close the door, the stepped into the shower, reached for the soap dispenser and start washing himself.

He noticed the floor was mirrored tiles and looking up he was staring at his reflection. "Zoey, you must see this, there are mirrors on the floor and ceiling!" he said laughing, wondering how the mirror doesn't steam up.

Zoey sat on the bed, daydreaming about home and trying to decide if she really wanted to go back there, listening to the shower running. She heard Nick shout to her, and curioisty compelled her into the bathroom. Through the steam, she saw him in the shower, laughing. naked, his member hanging between his legs. She couldn't help staring.

Nick felt being watched, turned his head and found Zoey standing there, her eyes starring at his cock. He smiled and turn to her, giving Zoey a full view of his body.
"You can come in, if you want. Is plenty of space for both of us." he said smiling.

Zoey hesitated for a moment, but felt drawn to join him. She slowly lifted her t-shirt over her head, and dropped it on the floor. She peeled off the tight jeans, giggling at the difficulty of it. She started towards the shower, before emembering her socks. Blushing, she quickly pulled them off, and stepped in to join him, still in her underwear. The warm water soaked her, and she stood inches from him, smiling self-consciously.

"The mirrors are.... kinda weird," She laughed, staring at her reflection on the cieling. "I've seen them before though, in a friend's house. It's that expensive glass that doesn't steam up."

Nick gave her room so that she could dip beneath the hot water spray. He smiled noticing her underwear, as his eyes went over her every curve, looking at the shape of her breasts, admiring her perfect milky skin and noticing the way her belly button collected water before allowing it to flow down her abdomen. He felt his body responding and he didn't try to hide it. After all, he had her before, but this time...this time was different.

He looked at Zoey and asked smiling "Do you always shower in your underwear? Is something all you rich folks do?"

"No..." Zoey replied, poking out her tongue at Nick. "I'm just.... a little embarassed, that's all. Things are..... a little different now." She avoided his face by staring downwards, but ended up looking right at his manhood, which was slowly swelling, urged towards hardness by the warm water and, she supposed, the sight of her toned, near-naked teenage body.

Nick put a finger under her chin and raised her head. He looked straight into her eyes and said "Yes, things are different now. So please, let me do something for you, for a change."

He took shampoo and washed her hair, massaging her scalp slowly, looking at the bubbles running around her hard sexy body. He could feel Zoey relaxing under his touch. Nick rinsed her hair free of shampoo, took liquid soap in his hands and start washing her, spreading the soap over her shoulders, breasts, belly, then knelt down and continued with her legs and each delicate foot. He looked up at Zoey and without a word, he pulled her underwear down, slowly, raising her leg one by one to completely remove the soaked piece of fabric.

Nick's new tenderness was wonderful for Zoey, and she relaxed, feeling his hands in her hair, indulging her, caring for her. His strong hands spread soap over her firm body, pressing gently on her breasts, a gentle massage in the warm water. He eased her panties down, and she didn't resist. He unhooked her bra, and she was naked before him, water bubbling ith the soap, running down her legs. She reached out, drawing him in with her hand on his cheek, and they kissed, intimately, lovingly.

Back