Maria owns mia (closed for celestialdragon)

Mia groaned as KC jackhammered himself into her, her back arching as she let her be absorbed by the pleasure, gasping and writhing in pleasure.

She hoped Mistress would let her keep him, he really was a delight and he was very good at what he did. . .
 
The sights of the group fuck fest in front of him, along with his over active imagination, and the most wonderful pussy he ever felt was just too much for him to hold back. He tried to picture anything to keep himself from cumming.

It was too late, far far too late. He roared as his dick blasted his life creating fluid deep into Mias fertile body.
 
Mia let out a gasp and groan of pure delight as he came inside her, also cumming hard as well. Her head was thrown back in absolute pleasure. "Good slut boi," she murmured as she came down.
 
As Mia said good slut boi, Mr. Chadwick groaned and blasted his cum all over Mollys face adn tits. As soon as the first brust flew out of his dick Cassie scrambled to Mollys face and started licking the fluid off Mollys body, while Maria lay on a settee rubbing her clit.
 
Mia saw her Mistress rubbing her clit, and she reluctantly climbed off of her new toy and went over to suck on it, moaning softly.
 
KC just lay there, his chest heaving his body covered in a light sheen of sweat. As Mia knealt down Maria looked over at him. "So boy do you think you can get it up for another go or are you as pathetic as Linda, your Ex told me?"

KC shot up to a seated postion, "That lying whore bitch. She fucked 12 guys in one night after telling me she was saving her self for marriage. I saw the video online." He was really mad and glaring at Maria.

Maria stared right back at him and there was an unspoken challenge eminating from her, one KC was not willing to risk losing what he had found and looked down "Sorry for my outburst...Mistress" But his body language showed he was still incensed.

"She tells a different and less believeable story. I was just trying to get a different rise out of you, and it seemed to have worked." Everyone looked and they were surprised that his cock was already hard enough for another fucking. "Take her ass as she eats my pussy" Maria commanded him.
 
KC stood up on shaky legs and walked up behind Mia. "Umm should I use lube or just..."

Mr. Chadwick spoke for the first time "Cassie lube up the poor boy so he doesn't damage such an excellent slave."

Cassie jumped up and ran over. She took his dick into her mouth coating it with her siliva as she used her hands to gather cream from her pussy and spread it on and inside Mia.

After several minutes, Cassie stood up and help Mias cheeks spread wide and spit right into her bum hole. Taking KC cock in her hand she guideded him to the point of entry. WHispering to him, she says "Fuck her ass big boy." Then returns to Mr. Chadwick and starts to suck on him to get him hard again.

KC puts his head right up against Mias rectum and slowly pushes past the tight muscle and into her bowels.
 
Once KC was in as deep as he could push himself, he paused, savoring the tightness of her sphincter, she smoothness of her ass, and the feel of her smooth skin. Leaning in he kissed her back between the shoulder blades as he started to rock his hips sliding out slowly.
 
Mia gave a little shiver at the kiss on her back, and she rocked back onto him as he began pumping, eagerly eating Mistress's pussy.
 
PUlling out until his head was the only part still inside her, he put his hands on her hips and rammed himself all the way in, pulling her hips back as his groin shot forward. There was an audilbe smack when their bodies collided. MR. Chadwick smiled at the sound, as Molly moved closer to watch.
 
Mia let out a gasp and a moan as he slammed his hips into hers, nabbing her Mistress's clit and sucking on it, worrying it with her teeth and lips and tongue.
 
Molly gently reached out and touched his balls as he started to fuck her again. Mollys hands were so soft and gentle, and he loved watching his boss naked playing with his sack as he fucked her bosses assistant. His head was spinning out of control as the possibilities rolled through his head.
 
Mia moaned and bucked back into him, still sucking and licking delightfully on Mistress's clit. She lifted her eyes from her task to gaze at her beautiful owner.
 
Molly took KC's balls into her mouth, and he groaned in pleasure.

Maria smiled at MIa when she looked up at her. Holding up one index finger, Maria kissed it and placed it on Mias mouth.
 
Mia beamed at the kiss and moaned as KC continued to fuck her and continued to devour her Mistress's sweet pussy.
 
Cassie had gotten Mr. Chadwick hard again and he looked at his available options. Deciding to take advantage of his hosts hospitality, he asks "By your Leave Maria?"

Looking over at him she nods giving him permission. He quickly climbs onto the floor and slides his body underneath everyone and then rams his dick into Mia and starts fucking her already well used quim.
 
Mia gave a shout and a loud groan as Mr. Chadwick entered her. This was turning out to be a VERY good night! She redoubled her efforts on Mistress's pussy.
 
Molly watched as Mr. Chadwick fucked Mias pussy, KC fucked her ass, and Mia was eating Maria.

Looking at Cassie she made a gesture asking shall we. Cassie jumped at the chance to eat out the hot MILF.
 
Mia moaned and bucked her hips between Mr. Chadwick and KC, her lips never leaving Mistress's pussy.
 
Maria was pleased. This evening had turned out to be a huge suckcess. She lay back opening her legs so Mia could really pleasure her as she was fucked in both holes.

KC was once again getting turned on feeling the other guys cock rubbing his seperated only by a thin piece of skin.

Cassie and Molly were enjoying each other immensely if the slurping and smacking sounds were any indication.

KC didn't know how long he could hold back and just started fucking Mias sexy little bum like a jackhammer breaking cement.
 
Mia shuddered in pleasure as the men fucked her and she licked Mistress's pussy, using her hands to massage the outer lips.
 
Maria was on the verge of cumming, and she was holding back letting the pressure build, making Mia work for it as the two men fucked her other holes.

Cassie and Molly were moaning loudly and they feastedon each other.

KC was driving his cock into Mias ass as hard as he could and reaching around her body he was grabbing her tits imagining he was forcing milk out of them.

Mr. Chadwick was moving slowly savoring the feel of her tight young twat, and letting her feel the dichotomy between his long slow strokes and KCs fast hard jabs.
 
Mia worked even harder, determined to bring her Mistress to orgasm, groaning and gasping as she felt the two men fuck her, KC playing with her tits.

This was seventh heaven for her, and she planned on being a part of events like this more.
 
Back
Top