What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm...snickers is my fav.

on my way!

I have a friend that works for the company that makes snickers....lol, so I got it for next to nothing and plenty of it (think grocery bag), I'll send some home with ya. :)

I also bought the boys next door their own personal BIG candy bar in their favorite kind. They so love me :D

Just an FYI to my fellow Litsters:

this-isn-t-happiness-photo-caption-contains-external-link_252091-499x.jpeg

That is all!

Just an FYI to my fellow Litsters:

this-isn-t-happiness-photo-caption-contains-external-link_252091-499x.jpeg

That is all!

and i'm on my way home shortly to watch it at 7. :)

i don't live far out, but i don't get trick or treaters in my apartment complex. most parents are taking their kids to church or the mall for safety reasons; i don't blame them at all, but i really wish i could hand out candy to the kiddos tonight.

One kid is going through his candy........wonder what the chances are of raiding his..............the other is doing homework.

Good..WHEW! It won't stop..Malted milk balls, snickers, Mars, Milky ways, gummy bears (evil), tootsie rolls....it never ends!!!!

I like twix and snickers (oh and peanut butter cups..but I have to fight my daughter for those).

Snuggling with the kittens is so wonderful and comforts me greatly ... but damn the allergies that make my eyes itch sucks!

Decisions, decisions....what to eat first of the kids Halloween candy....twix, snickers, milky-way, 3 musketeers, pay day, reese cups, hershey, kit-kat?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back