What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ants have transparent bellies.

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for the hours of lost productivity caused by your decision to spend more time at the linked site than is necessary to view this one (of hundreds) image.

Whilst eating dinner this evening, son (16) said "mum, I need to have a talk to you after. Just you and me. In private"....

Uh-oh....

So I said is it school? No, he replied. Ok, is it medical? Nope. Ok, er......

"IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT????" from daughter (12)...

You see, when there's an elephant in the room, she just shoots it! :D

Whilst eating dinner this evening, son (16) said "mum, I need to have a talk to you after. Just you and me. In private"....

Uh-oh....

So I said is it school? No, he replied. Ok, is it medical? Nope. Ok, er......

"IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT????" from daughter (12)...

You see, when there's an elephant in the room, she just shoots it! :D

Well!!!!!!!!!! Is She????????

(With huge apologies to desertslave, but we need to know - don't we??)

Waking up next to a beautiful girl.

And a very welcome, surprise phone call that made my morning that much better.

J

Oh, all is fine - the story was quite sweet really :)

Son is going to a gig next Monday and wants to buy girlfriend a band t shirt from the merchandise stall afterwards. He won't have quite enough cash with this week's allowance, so he was appealing to the holder of the purse strings for an advance on next week's money :D

And here I was, thinking the worst!

Boston Red Sox
World Series Champions!

squee!!

oh, f*ck it... SQUEE!!!

:D

Last edited:
Boston Red Sox
World Series Champions!

squee!!

oh, f*ck it... SQUEE!!!

:D
In perhaps one of the strangest of all World Series: One game with an unprecedented walk-off obstruction, and one game with an unprecedented game-ending pick-off. If for no other reason than those two plays, the 2013 World Series will be remembered longer than Bill Buckner.

Flirting with two old soldiers selling Remembrance Day poppies. They must have both been in their 80s but they were as frisky as teenagers :D

Flirting with two old soldiers selling Remembrance Day poppies. They must have both been in their 80s but they were as frisky as teenagers :D
We old vets may not be as "ready to arms" as we once were, but we still have the memories and we love to add a touch of color to the young lassies' cheeks! ;)

In perhaps one of the strangest of all World Series: One game with an unprecedented walk-off obstruction, and one game with an unprecedented game-ending pick-off. If for no other reason than those two plays, the 2013 World Series will be remembered longer than Bill Buckner.

No. Fucking. Way. Buckner will have rotted in hell for a thousand centuries before a true fan would forget.

Nice wife. :D

I am getting ideas!

When I first started posting in the BDSM forum, there was a regular who had a small stable of fellows who would periodically show up at her place to clean, do laundry, cook, etc. I've forgotten her name but she was also very articulate and had something of value to say in almost every Talk discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back