StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, just wow

This is the first time I have come across your thread.:) I am totally blown away. Love the RED outfit, you are One Very Hot, Sexy Lady, :rose::rose:

I am not surprised that your return to posting is so erotic. Thank you my dear, lovely as always!

Love your festive outfit....very sexy! Such beautiful lips you have...so enticing :)

Your story was extremely hot as well. I wished I was John when I was reading it. The voyeuristic aspect really got me going. Grrr!!!

And indeed you are . . .

thanks you guys :) Im more fond of my lips now than I used to be......used to think they were too lippy :D

it licks like fun, I mean looks. I was thinking of something else.:)

I like where your mind is going ;)

Looks like pink to me!! hehehe
:devil:

Wow! Yeah... That IS a great outfit. And goddamn you fill it out nicely! You have a really pretty pussy, Stackey

so hot!!!

Damn!
You are now responsible for a smile on my face and precum in my pants.

Glad to see you and the butterfly are back.

Sending a kiss and lick to the butterfly.

My butterfly and I thank you

I wanna:

1. Lick
2. Suck
3. Fuck

Multiple times!

Ya baby!!

If by fun you mean drop dead sexy, then yes it is fun.

Oh wow, the lit ladies are KILLING red today.

Holy hotness batman

thank you!

I imagine it is a lot of fun. Would love to play with you while you are wearing that.
what do you imagine we'd play?? :devil:

Loving your pics plz post more

will do

This is the first time I have come across your thread. I am totally blown away. Love the RED outfit, you are One Very Hot, Sexy Lady,

thanks so much for the nice feedback! Stick around ;)

Sweet delicious perfection!

Can't disagree with you there very fun indeed
But I do love red mmm

I recently purchased these fun black sheer panties.......Im thinking I need to get some leather to wear with them. :devil: Yup....Im feeling the need for some leather....Maybe if I ask Santa reeeeaaal nice when Im sitting on his lap :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 357
  • sheer black.jpg
    sheer black.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 455
  • sheer black2.jpg
    sheer black2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 450
  • sheer black3.jpg
    sheer black3.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 500
I recently purchased these fun black sheer panties.......Im thinking I need to get some leather to wear with them. :devil: Yup....Im feeling the need for some leather....Maybe if I ask Santa reeeeaaal nice when Im sitting on his lap :)

I'd rather have you sitting on my face with them on!

Lippiness

thanks you guys :) Im more fond of my lips now than I used to be......used to think they were too lippy :D

:kiss:

I had to go back and look! I have to say I like something I can suck between my lips, so your lips are lovely and lippy so far as I am concerned.

Those panties are sexy as hell!:devil:

Cum sit in my lap anytime. May have some leather in Santa's bag for you. :D

Love these pics. For some reason I am licking my lips, as if I am imagining myself eating something real tasty.
attachment.php

This pic is from this morning as I was getting dressed. I thought it warranted black & white.

A little view looking up at me from behind. ;)

I luv finding sexy people, whom I haven't bumped into before on here? It's kinda like Xmas! :D Mmmmmm.......more like xxxmas! Luv your pics sexy. But I've only seen 3....will have to go back and explore a bit. ;)

I'd rather have you sitting on my face with them on!

now thats a damn good idea! My slippery wettness would work through them nicely :devil:

I had to go back and look! I have to say I like something I can suck between my lips, so your lips are lovely and lippy so far as I am concerned.

they do love to be sucked :p

Those panties are sexy as hell!

thankyou :kiss:

Cum sit in my lap anytime. May have some leather in Santa's bag for you.

Love these pics. For some reason I am licking my lips, as if I am imagining myself eating something real tasty.
attachment.php

oh, I would def have fun sitting on your lap.......in many dif positions :devil:

lovely lips.

Thanks

I luv finding sexy people, whom I haven't bumped into before on here? It's kinda like Xmas! :D Mmmmmm.......more like xxxmas! Luv your pics sexy. But I've only seen 3....will have to go back and explore a bit.

please do! and thanks for stopping in :)

You are SOOOOOOO naughty. I am sure I need to spank you.
attachment.php

Those butterfly lips are so delicious looking. Would love to kiss and lick those until you beg me to stop.
attachment.php

And love those clamps. Can I twist them?
attachment.php

I def need a good hard spanking, nipple twisting....hair pulling, fucking good time :)

Welcome to my pic thread.......

I love sharing fun, and sometimes naughty pics of myself as well as viewing pics of other people. I have a playful, exhibitionist side and found that Lit would be the perfect place to share with real people, make friends, and have a little safe, naughty fun.

I welcome and appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Not being able to decide on one opening pic or theme, I choose to start with a small sampling depicting who I am....mostly casual and sporty, but I also like to play dress up once in a while. ;)
Move those flowers please. LOL

Fuckk ..those are hot!!! Nice angles with the pics too. Yeah , leather will DEFINITELY heat up things more ;) . I am sure Santa, wouldn't resist granting THIS wish..lol :rose::devil:

although I love wearing red all year long....

This outfit is very fun!

:devil:

Sexy Lady,

Those are just wonderful, you wear them well.

The only thing better that seeing them on you, would be taking them off you.

Ohhh sweet and sexy one, you are so delicious, so want that flower of yours, ...:D:devil:
No matter you in red, naughty panties, YOU are the whole package….. MMM yummy. delicious and I want to have my mouth on YOU…ALL OF YOU.
So glad your back….
Long lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss: and more and always :heart:

Lip smackin' good!

Congrats on the story. I have just read it, loved it. You have a very sexy mind, and an inventive way to use it. Keep it up. look for ward to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back