Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great weekend indeed. The nice thing about Lit is that no matter when you log on, you can post and catch up. I know how crazy busy weekends can get, even when you're not working, you're working. Glad you're liking the O series, dear. :kiss:

Very busy week - work travel. It always sounds glamorous, but it's not. Not at all. I'm tired and a little bit cranky...but your posts always make me :) Thank you!

Blushing! That was extremely sweet of you to say. I hope I have the effect on you for as long as we continue to post here! Yes, I try to catch up the best I can, but now is getting busier for me when I am not at work, so I may be around a little less. I hope I am missed in my absence and not forgotten, but hope life and posting goes on without me! :D

Hello my lovebugs!

Work travel has kept me away from lit play, but all is well with me.

Of course, all of this travel makes me a little cranky, and I could use a good night's sleep, a back rub, and most of all, a foot massage (my feet are killing me!)

Here are a few more of the "O" series....

O8
O9
O10
O11

Happy Hump day everyone!

Like these new photos. You look spectacular. Very horny perhaps? I just have that kinda sixth sense. (LOL I almost accidentally typed "sick" instead. Wouldn't I have felt like a dumbass! :))

Anyway, thanks for sharing the new pics. You do look lovely, glad the posting has become a turn on for you. The interaction with you and the few others is quite the turn on for me. I think as much, if not more than the pictures! :devil:

So, happy humping weekend!

Amazing!!!! I can offer the back rub and foot rub. I'm sure I could help you get a good night's sleep.
I would love that....both the foot rub *and* the good night's sleep!

you have done the impossible. you've made overalls's HOT
Hahahahaha That made me laugh! :kiss: Thank you.

Hello beautiful lady!

I hope you're playing as hard as you're working. Love these sexy shots. You make overalls look damn good. I would look ridiculous in them! LOL. Two more days and you can relax, right? ;) Happy Hump Day!

:
Hey sexy girlie! Always so good to hear from you, and to get your :kiss::kiss:

I am up to volunteer for a little assistance there. And I love the little bit of a sunburn on your sexy pink skin.
That's actually blush, believe it or not!

Loving the O series and Love the new avatar!!!!
Thanks babe! :kiss:

Mmmm lovely tits
Why, thank you!

And after the foot massage a "Breast Massage"? concentrating on those beautiful nipples -- of course to help you sleep -- Grin!
If it will help me sleep.... *anything* ;)

mmm gotta miss those wonderful nipples and sexy hot mouth
Thank you sweet:heart: Good to see you again!

I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a queue
Awwww, thank you.

Amazing sweetie
:kiss: Thank you

Glad you are home safe from the trip, travel gets old for work big time. Foot rubs and back rubs are my specialty, what time should I show up )
NOW! Right NOW! Please?!??!

Blushing! That was extremely sweet of you to say. I hope I have the effect on you for as long as we continue to post here! Yes, I try to catch up the best I can, but now is getting busier for me when I am not at work, so I may be around a little less. I hope I am missed in my absence and not forgotten, but hope life and posting goes on without me!

Like these new photos. You look spectacular. Very horny perhaps? I just have that kinda sixth sense. (LOL I almost accidentally typed "sick" instead. Wouldn't I have felt like a dumbass!

Anyway, thanks for sharing the new pics. You do look lovely, glad the posting has become a turn on for you. The interaction with you and the few others is quite the turn on for me. I think as much, if not more than the pictures!

So, happy humping weekend!
Posting will go on, but it's never the same without you, dear. :kiss: And, taking/posting photos *does* turn me on (and make me blush). Hope you have a naughty happy weekend too! :kiss:

Going out...

...a rarity on a Friday night. So, no time to post pics, gotta go get ready! What to wear? What to wear?

Can't wait! TGIF my lovebugs!

:kiss:

Hello my lovebugs!

Of course, all of this travel makes me a little cranky, and I could use a good night's sleep, a back rub, and most of all, a foot massage (my feet are killing me!)

O8
O9
O10
O11

Happy Hump day everyone!

Great Tits mmmmmm:rose:

Your Charms

Hello my lovebugs!

O8
O9
O10
O11

Happy Hump day everyone!

Great pics and such lovely charms to flash :)
You make my fingers *very* sticky!!! :D

Why something naughty of course!
Maybe, just maybe... I'll never tell!

I'm here to help.
:kiss:

I hope you have a great time!!!! Happy Friday!!
I did, indeed, thanks!

Have fun....I vote you wear nothing. It looks PERFECT on you. :
Wearing nothing might draw just a little bit of unwanted attention... ;)

You're welcome and it's true
Hope you're having a great weekend
We're having a heat wave
Had a great weekend. Wishing it was hot here... or even warm for that matter.

Hope you had a great time:
I did, thanks!

Are we going to see what you chose?
That's a great idea! My next post...

Great Tits mmmmmm
Thank you!

Great pics and such lovely charms to flash
You make my fingers *very* sticky!!!
Mission accomplished! :cattail:

I can't wait to see what you do next!!! Hope your weekend is going great!!!
Fantastic weekend, thank you dear!

Going out on a Fri night...

Here's what I decided on... nothing particularly naughty about it. Had a fantastic time, though.

Fri night

Hope you all had a great weekend!

And more overalls

I feel like the days just fly by... it's been a bit since I've posted, but here are a few more from the O series to kick of a dreary Monday.

O12
O13
O14
O15

Have a good week, my lovelies!

Yummy

I feel like the days just fly by... it's been a bit since I've posted, but here are a few more from the O series to kick of a dreary Monday.

O12
O13
O14
O15

What tasty tits and nipples!! ;) I'd love to sample. About to make another sticky mess in my fingers now.... :D

Oh we must get you out of those overalls ;)

Fantastic as always. You dont do that laying back pose very often. It looks great, though. Dont shy away from it.

My week just got much better seeing your new addition. Can't wait for Friday's special

O13 O14 are great!!! I love the teasing shots. But all your pics are great!!!
Thank you :kiss: I do love to tease.

What tasty tits and nipples!! I'd love to sample. About to make another sticky mess in my fingers now.... :D
Well, all right! Sounds like fun (licking my lips).

I very much want to take off the rest of your clothes!
So, go ahead, what's stopping you? ;)

Oh we must get you out of those overalls )
Put an offer on the table I just can't refuse.... I'll slide them off, gladly. :cattail:

I could never get tired of looking at you!
Awwww, thank you ~ you are a sweet:heart:

Fantastic as always. You dont do that laying back pose very often. It looks great, though. Dont shy away from it.
Thank you! Yeah, I guess I don't...it's a little awkward from a self-shot standpoint. I really *do* need a camera person. Applications start *now*

My week just got much better seeing your new addition. Can't wait for Friday's special
Thanks, dear! I don't know about where you are, but here it's been dark and rainy for days. I'm thinking I need to start building the arc! ;)

Quote:Originally Posted by supershy_J9
Here's what I decided on... nothing particularly naughty about it. Had a fantastic time, though.

Fri night

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Very nice!!! :rose:

My weekend was quiet for the most part.

I had a great time seeing friends ~ but I have to admit, sometimes those quiet, unscheduled weekends are such a gift! Love 'em!!

Another rainy day

I am wondering if I should go out back and start gathering the animals two by two, we've had so much rain! The flowers I planted are looking fantastic, however.

I have to say, after having a fun-filled weekend with friends, too much wine, and an O series of our own on Sunday night, I woke up in a fantastic mood yesterday.... on a Monday! I think I've found a prescription for the Mondays!!!

Today I was a little grumpy when the kid jumped on me around 4 am, but nothing a little coffee won't fix. Who wants to join me? Today's flavor: Carmel Vanilla Creme.

Have a great day, :heart:bugs!

Here's a few more of the O series...

O16
O17
O18

Blackpink.jpg

This rear end has nothing to be super shy about or the body that goes along with it for that matter. Very beautiful and sexy woman. Keep em coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back