Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or we could gnaw of their legs. Like the Black Knight. It's just a flesh wound!

Welcome!!!

Looks like you came prepared!

although if you were planning join in the shower fun, you would not want to being all of that. Maybe the licker...but not the rest.

Find a place and get comfortable. Everyone else in roaming around the bunker. Seems to be a pretty friendly bunch that has assembled. I believe Dave left mrppv in charge of training so he can prolly tell you what you need to know.

Chaingun don't forget the Holy Handgrenade!

I couldn't possibly forget. I've memorized the passage from the Book of Armaments that Brother Maynard reads from AND I can count to five...I mean three.

Damn, the roads are full of zombies tonight. My driver is doing well avoiding them while I shoot from the passenger side. So there are six less zombies walking the earth just on my way home from tonight's mission.

Be sure and close and lock the bathroom door.
We are not putting on a free show. ;)

Door is locked...shall we go get wet?:kiss:

Damn, the roads are full of zombies tonight. My driver is doing well avoiding them while I shoot from the passenger side. So there are six less zombies walking the earth just on my way home from tonight's mission.

I would head up on the roof to help get rid of em as you pull up...but my hands are a bit occupied with the soap!

Door is locked...shall we go get wet?:kiss:

I would head up on the roof to help get rid of em as you pull up...but my hands are a bit occupied with the soap!

Yes, let's get wet! :devil:

Ummm, yeah ;) her hands are occupied with "soap" :rolleyes:

I got super grubby while I was out on patrol. Are there extra lofas to pass around? Or do we need to add that to the list for supplies?

I got super grubby while I was out on patrol. Are there extra lofas to pass around? Or do we need to add that to the list for supplies?

Well you could join GGGB, Kat and I in the shower. I believe Kat is washing backs for everyone. still have to decide who gets to wash fronts. lol

Well you could join GGGB, Kat and I in the shower. I believe Kat is washing backs for everyone. still have to decide who gets to wash fronts. lol
Washing fronts. Maybe we get lost in the sea of hands. Although I heard CG bumping around. maybe he'd join use to wash the fronts.

I guess I'll go wander off... too many guns and no heart to curl up to...

I would be happy to allow you to curl up next to me tonight, if that's the place you'd be willing to hang your hat.

Would you like me to liberate additional copies when I raid the bookstore tomorrow?

Yes, please. Get every copy you can find.

can I watch ? :devil:

I'll be looking over your shoulder. Don't mind me breathing heavy while standing that closely to you though.

I have some, but we should get more. Remember, it was just me while I was building this place. I didn't plan well for the addition of so many ladies so we need to make some adjustments.

those'll make our nipples so hard - yummmm :devil:

That is a worthy goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back