Dangerous Duets ~ Incubus and his Muse (Closed for Veroe)

IC: Canaan Alexander

"You..." He stuttered, "...You're okay?"

He lifted hand and cupped her face looking close at her disbelieving her recovery.

"You're sure you're fine," He asked her just to make sure.

"I... I'm fine. Just... fed too deep." She told with the satiated smile of only a woman who had an orgasm that registered as an eight or above on the richter scale, "Are you okay? How do you feel?"

"Yeah," He nodded with a chuckle, "I'm good."

"Are you sure you are okay," She pressed.

"I feel..." He smiled up at her fingers idly playing with long dark hair, twining it around them feeling them slip through his fingers like strands of silk, "...I feel like thanksgiving...so full I could lie here and sleep for weeks without starving."

He chuckled again but his face grew serious again.

"I'm sorry, Karena," He told wrapping her up in his arms once again, "I nearly hurt you very badly because I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry I'll go and never endanger you like that again."

"You don't have to leave Canaan," She said shaking her head.

He rolled her off of him and started getting up off the floor. "You might not have woken up from that blackout, Karena. My sister told me you could survive me, but it wouldn't be the first time she lied to teach me a lesson she though I needed...so I didn't know for sure and I still did it anyway...My last girlfriend is still in the coma ward at county general...and you could've just as easily be lying in the bed next to her right now."

He got up and turned his back to her. "I should've been more careful, but I couldn't stop myself...You were just too much...like gasoline and a lit match, and I didn't care about the burn you'd get at the time. You survived this time, but what about next time...You're a muse, can you survive me again the next time I get hungry? Do we know how your immunity to the powers of an Incubus even works? What are its limitations?"

"For your own good I can't be around you...I'm sorry," He started walking out of the bedroom and down the hall, out of her life...so she'd have a life. That's what he was-the ruiner of lives.
 
Canaan stop... I happen to know well I can survive you and clearly you can survive me as well... I have never found one of our kind that can survive me at full feeding like that. In all honesty I was half expecting to find literally a husk laying there. If you can survive a full on feeding then I can barely imagine what withdrawal symptoms will be for you... that is the down side of my kind. With mortals they get addicted if we do not stay with them they either get deathly ill or worse or they get jealous and paranoid. For those that are more than mortal... they can get deathly ill or... jealous jealous for most of our kinds can turn lethal.

She could not explain it she was scared for him to leave... She actually wanted a supernatural to stay... this Incubus who had invaded her dreams and her hunger. It was insane.

We should go talk to our Cyclops friend see what answers he can give us. Don't walk away... we may be the safest people for each other? And believe me I can't believe I am saying this. Hooking up with a light or dark fey in this town was the LAST thing I wanted to do but maybe there was a reason we found each other.
 
Last edited:
IC: Canaan Alexander

"For your own good I can't be around you...I'm sorry," He started walking out of the bedroom and down the hall, out of her life...so she'd have a life. That's what he was-the ruiner of lives.

"Canaan stop..." She called out after him, "I happen to know well I can survive you and clearly you can survive me as well..."

He turned to look at her all naked and messy but cute I've-just-had-sex hair. This would be a lot easier if she wasn't so damned sexy. "What if there's some sort of complication? What if my powers overcome your resistance? I can't take that chance. I can't hurt you too like I did Naomi."

"I have never found one of our kind that can survive me at full feeding like that. In all honesty I was half expecting to find literally a husk laying there," She replied, "If you can survive a full on feeding then I can barely imagine what withdrawal symptoms will be for you... that is the down side of my kind. With mortals they get addicted if we do not stay with them they either get deathly ill or worse or they get jealous and paranoid. For those that are more than mortal... they can get deathly ill or... jealous."

He hadn't considered if there would be any problems with him from her power in leaving her. "Just how jealous...jealous bad?"

"jealous for most of our kinds can turn lethal." She answered.

"I don't know," Canaan bit his lip trying to think. The fact that this marvelously passionate beautiful creature was standing before him as naked as the day she was born wasn't helping in that in the slightest. His cock was already beginning to rouse at the delicious sight of her. He turned back away from her and ran his hands through his thick dark hair. "We should probably not let ourselves get carried away like we just did again. Now that I've got a taste of you...I don't think I'd be able to stop myself, Karena. But we can't ignore the fact of both of us sharing dreams...we both know that's not something that would be safe just dismissing as mere coincidence in our world."

"We should go talk to our Cyclops friend see what answers he can give us," She nodded.

He shrugged, "I still don't know if either one of us can trust ourselves around the other...maybe it'd be better to risk us taking a break from eachother for a while."

"Don't walk away... we may be the safest people for each other," She told him, "And believe me I can't believe I am saying this. Hooking up with a light or dark fey in this town was the LAST thing I wanted to do but maybe there was a reason we found each other."

He was at the top of the stairs. He needed to find his own clothes before he could go, but he didn't want to. Despite his better judgment, part of him just could not walk away from Karena.

He sighed and nodded, "Okay, okay...just we should try not to feed off of eachother until we know its safe for the other person first." He turned to look at her, "And do me a favor...get some clothes on...I can't think straight with you being so naked and sexy."
 
Grabbing a robe she threw it on and smiled to him.

After that I think we could use something to eat that is a little more mundane. I think I have some fruit or whatever in the kitchen and coffee?

She walked up to him staring into his eyes still trying to fathom how he was not a husk. It was too good to be true... could she have finally found someone who she did not have to simply let her powers nibble on.

Lets go...
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

He sighed and nodded, "Okay, okay...just we should try not to feed off of each other until we know its safe for the other person first." He turned to look at her, "And do me a favor...get some clothes on...I can't think straight with you being so naked and sexy."

She turned and slipped back into her bedroom. A moment later she stepped out pulling a baby blue bathrobe over her naked body. Damn, she even made a terrycloth robe look sexy on her. This wasn't going to be easy.

He needed to find where he left his pants too.

But she walked up to him looking into his eyes. Her eyes were so deep and dark, capable of expressing so much with so little. How did she do that? It defied all physics.

His cock was starting to rouse at the mere presence of her around him. He wanted her again-

-No, he had to show restraint. Neither of them could trust their natural impulses around the other right now. Until they figured that out there would be no more feeding.

"Lets go..."

Even her voice beat at the walls of his willpower like a siege engine. He wanted her again, but slower this time so they could enjoy it more and-

-No he would show restraint around her.

Instead of showing any sign that his willpower was crumbling before the assault of her unbearable sexiness he asked, "Uh...any idea where I left my pants?"
 
Living room maybe.

She bit her lip watching him. She already wanted to curl up in his embrace as they slipped into a slow sensual passion laced... no... time to focus and getting something to eat. Anyway if she had to put on clothes then so should he.

So what would you want to eat?

She knew that in their condition that was loaded question but still food would be helpful. Feeding was one thing but still food was helpful. Walking down the stairs she pointed to the living room as she made her way to the kitchen and started the coffee pot and began looking through the fridge.

Any preference coffee cola
 
Last edited:
IC: Canaan Alexander

Instead of showing any sign that his willpower was crumbling before the assault of her unbearable sexiness he asked, "Uh...any idea where I left my pants?"

"Living room maybe," She replied.

He nodded trying not to notice how the neckline of her robe dipped between her breasts before crossing underneath them where it was tied tightly. His tongue wanted to trace that line of exposed flesh, get the taste of sweat and passion and her onto it before his hands untied that sash and opened her robe for his tongue to blaze a trail further down...

Whoa there. Time to pull back and do the responsible thing. No more sex until they learned it was absolutely safe.

Forlornly he came down the stairs to find the clothing they both had strewn about her house in a line from the sofa in the living room to the stairs.

She came down after him. "So what would you want to eat?"

Well, he hadn't gotten a taste of her pussy. His mouth was watering at the thought, but instead he shrugged. "Anything you have will be fine."

Yeah, right. Food in comparison to pussy, Karena's pussy in particular, was highly overrated.

She went into the kitchen and he could hear her fridge door swing open as he found his pants and lifted them up. How had his back pocket gotten torn like that. He knew he had taken them off in a hurry, but to tear them like that. He liked these jeans. They fit just right.

He stepped his foot into one of the legs of the jeans and then the other and began lifting them up to his thighs. She had come back and was watching. Even with his back turned he knew it. Succubi and Incubi could tell when someone was watching them with sexual intent purely by instinct.

He pulled the jeans up over the cheeks of his ass and buttoned them closed slower than necessary, but unable to hurry up the luxurious feel of her eyes upon him.

He turned to look over his shoulder at her as he zipped up the fly. "Yes?"

Any preference? Coffee? Cola?"

Her. Her passion, her lust, her energy, her heart. "More coffee will be fine."
 
Nodding she picked up his shirt as it laid near the doorway to the kitchen and held it out to him smiling softly. Her eyes searching his for any sign of any negative effects of her deep feeding from him. She could tell he didn't want to get dressed and she was less than eager for him to get dressed either. The phone ringing dragged her from her thoughts as she walked into the kitchen to start the coffee and to answer her phone.

Hello... Marko well hello handsome... yes I know I was supposed to be there by now... did Roberto not give you two the message? I have had something come up here so I will be a couple days late. Oh you can't miss me that badly... the charmer as always well I need to get going a few matters to attend to I will be there as soon as I can sexy...

As she ended the call she sighed. Her primary hunger in the other room and her favorite mortal flavor calling her. The universe could be so unjustly cruel some times as now her hunger was beginning to rise and her Muse mind flashed a thought of her in an elevator with Canaan and her little Latin duo feeding like a mad woman. Shaking her head she went about making the coffee and setting the cups on the table for them along with some fruit and bread. Food was really the last thing on her mind but it was a distraction. She didn't want to be distracted she wanted them to get to know each other better... she wanted to know what tenderness he was capable of but she also wondered if her phone call had caused any reaction due to the deep feeding.
 
Last edited:
IC: Canaan Alexander

Her. Her passion, her lust, her energy, her heart. "More coffee will be fine."

Karena nodded picking up his shirt and holding it out for him. He reached out taking it, and wrinkled his brow as she was looking at him much more curiously.

"What?" He asked her pulling the shirt back on over his head.

But the phone rang and she ventured back into the kitchen to answer it.

Canaan listened to what she was saying not meaning to eavesdrop or anything, but he liked hearing her voice. He didn't know how he felt about these other people, and the idea of her leaving the country for a while.

When the call ended he walked into the kitchen. He leaned against the counter watching after her as she made them both their coffee.

God, he'd just gotten his fill from her and here he was still hungry for more of the lust and passion of this woman.

"Have anything to eat too?" He asked her.
 
Her mind and hungers were in a spin as she focused on preparing the coffee. Turning as she heard him talk she found those eyes again s she paused setting the coffee cups on the counter. She thought for a moment. Her mind still spiraling over the way he survived a deep feed and how the Latin duo and their intoxicating decadent "flavor" to her hunger and Canaan... So intense and hungry and that strangely deep and sensual flavor. She did not want to get involved with a few in this town but there was something about this Fey... Their dreams... Their ability to survive each other at their most ravenous.

Food... Yeah what do you want?

Her eyes sank into his as she waited for him to answer. Those eyes... This was not helping deep in his eyes she could see all his passion and his musical artistry. So not helping her hunger.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

"Have anything to eat too?" He asked her.

"Food..." She placed the mugs onto the kitchen island, "Yeah what do you want?"

You.

Instead of the truth he nodded towards the fridge but his eyes never left hers, "Well, what do you got?"

Her eyes were beautiful. He could get lost in those eyes, and never want to be found.

He reached out and pulled the fridge's door open. It took tremendous effort but Canaan pulled his eyes away from hers to look inside.

"Pizza," He suggested nodding towards the pizza box wedged between the side and the milk and precariously balanced atop the jar of mayonnaise inside. He pulled it out and set it out beside their coffee mugs and opened the box. There was one peice left.

He held it up for her, "Take a bite."

When she did he turned it to his mouth thinking this was the next best thing to kissing her, and it would do for now. Pepperoni, pineapple, and green pepper was a little bit of an odd trio of topping, but he loved it because it was Karena odd.
 
Last edited:
She took a bite of the pizza and smiled. When he was distracted eating her eyes traced those strong warm arms as she drank her coffee. Following up to his eyes and face. What in the hell was she doing? Why was her hunger so demanding to be sated by him? When could she expect him to start the recruitment speech? Damn those eyes and that musical soul. She glanced out the window trying to clear her mind to no success.

So... When should we go talk to him?

Talking... Anything to distract her mind and hunger from his touch his taste the I toxication of feeding from him.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

When she did he turned it to his mouth thinking this was the next best thing to kissing her, and it would do for now. Pepperoni, pineapple, and green pepper was a little bit of an odd trio of topping, but he loved it because it was Karena odd.

Canaan looked at her eating that bite of her last piece of pizza. He wanted her again, here, now, right on top of the kitchen island. Even now after feeding from her to his fill he wanted her again like he was still starving for sexual energy.

"So... " She asked, "When should we go talk to him?"

"It's not so simple," He said handing her the remains of the last slice of pizza to finish off. "Just me going to his neighborhood provides a lot of complications. You didn't grow up in either side." He didn't mention how much he envied her that freedom. "So you can't understand how divided and hostile we are with those from the other side. To be honest, I've always been surprised he would even consider having me near him."

He lifted his mug of coffee and took a sip from it. He nodded towards her, "This is pretty good, or maybe food just tastes better after fantastic sex. You ever notice that?"

He took another sip and then after a moment just losing himself in those eyes of hers again asked, "So how did you grow up outside of being light or dark fey, anyway?"
 
Then I will ask him to come here... He has been here before. Badlands as both sides seem to call it seems to almost be neutral ground for whoever is brave enough to travel here much less live here.

She smiled and shrugged about his question about not being on one side or the other.

Guess being an orphan helps. No idea about my fey parents just several foster families all human and some the older I got that were human born Fey... Born to Fey parents but having no powers ya know. Then when I was old enough I have been on my own... Traveling g all over the place till I got here... And Audra guided me to him.

She points to a picture on the wall of her and an older man bald blind well known in Fey and mortal circles for music and not tolerating petty "party line" bickering ng and strife at any event he hosted.

I stayed with him till mortal frailty took him from me and then to learn he left me everything but a single book he left to Audra so here I am still here and still dont care about light or dark Fey. I don't get it. What is the big deal? You dont like each other just ignore each other no need for all the petty crap.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

He took another sip and then after a moment just losing himself in those eyes of hers again asked, "So how did you grow up outside of being light or dark fey, anyway?"

She smiled and shrugged her shoulders, "Guess being an orphan helps."

"So you don't know who your parents were," He asked, "What side they were on?"

She shook her head. "No idea about my fey parents just several foster families all human and some the older I got that were human born Fey... Born to Fey parents but having no powers ya know."

"Outcasts," He nodded, "It isn't pretty and attitudes are changing about it, but for a long time Fey families would quietly get rid of children that don't show any of the traditional powers of the family through human orphanages. They couldn't dare face the stigma from Fey society that comes from it."

He took another sip of the coffee. "So you got adopted by a human family?"

"Then when I was old enough I have been on my own..." She continued pointing to a photograph of younger Karena and an elderly man over a cookpot tasting from a spoon together, "Traveling all over the place till I got here... And Audra guided me to him."

"The artist," He concluded he concluded with a tint of envy in his voice as he continued, "He was like a father to you, wasn't he?"

"I stayed with him till mortal frailty took him from me," She nodded the loss clouding those deep brown eyes that sought to capture him every time he looked within them. "And then to learn he left me everything but a single book he left to Audra."

He reached out and took hold of her hand wanting to take that pain in her eyes away. "So now here you are?"

"So here I am still here and still don't care about light or dark Fey," She agreed.

"If you grew up in the middle of it like I did you would," He told her.

"What is the big deal," She asked him, "You don't like each other just ignore each other, no need for all the petty crap."

He shook his head, "That petty crap is who we are. We grew with it. We use it to identify ourselves. It just isn't that simple. We can't just give it up like it was just a bad habit."

He chuckled then, "I'm actually the worst person to try and explain it. Most of my life I've tried to avoid the responsibilities to my side and all the animosity between them and the Light Fey."
 
He was blind so I helped him. I must have been about 18. This city... Its an enigma most of the places I have been... Dark and light ignored each other or a couple of places they worked together against corrupt humans. That is the one thing I have hated and why I live out here in the badlands as you all call them because I get left alone.

She smiled looking at his hand holding hers. Hearing his words and the envy in them and winked.

Maybe I could... Help you continue to ignore and who knows shake them all up a little.

Her eyes seemed to sparkle talking about shaking up the dark and light Fey. She did not respect their petty nature around here it seemed childish to her but here was someone she could help start the process to get them all to grow up.

So want to get him over here to talk or are you... Still... Hungry?

Her voice held no sign of meaning food at all as that seductive slither of a voice fell from her lips.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

He chuckled then, "I'm actually the worst person to try and explain it. Most of my life I've tried to avoid the responsibilities to my side and all the animosity between them and the Light Fey."

"Maybe I could..." She put in looking down to his hand holding hers, "... Help you continue to ignore and who knows shake them all up a little."

He shook his head, "My sister would never allow that. She's the Lillith, leader of the dark fey. If I do step outside the lines, the light fey would assume it was on her orders and tensions would rise between them, and so she'd have to take steps to make me behave...or face an escalation to war again between the light and dark."

His thumb traced over her hand, "I'm not like you. I'm trapped...I was born trapped to this. I envy your freedom, but I know if I try to be as free as you are now...I'd be the first casualty in a mutually assured bloodbath."

A moment passed where neither of them spoke letting what had been said go uncommented until she changed subjects.

"So want to get him over here to talk," She asked with a seductive tone that was devastating to any semblance of self-control, "Or are you... Still... Hungry?"

He then took hold of her and pulled her towards him. He froze then just looking into her eyes and losing himself in them once again. He never wanted to find his way back out of them again. Canaan leaned in and placed a kiss onto her lips. Compared to their last tryst this was tame. It was a feather-soft press of his lips to hers, gentle and tender.
 
Pulled into the tender kiss and pressed softly back into the kiss arms snaking around him once he pulled her over to him. The energy was softer more tender and sensual. As the kiss eventually broke she smiled and winked at him.

Don't you think the brother of the precious lillith being with an unaligned badlands dweller will shake them up? Plus I am sure Audra would enjoy seeing both sides a little shook up of caught off guard by something like us.

Before he could answer she tenderly kissed him. A finger tracing down his chest as the sensual kiss enveloped the moment. Her leg moving to softly caress around his leg.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

He then took hold of her and pulled her towards him. He froze then just looking into her eyes and losing himself in them once again. He never wanted to find his way back out of them again. Canaan leaned in and placed a kiss onto her lips. Compared to their last tryst this was tame. It was a feather-soft press of his lips to hers, gentle and tender.

She pulled away and gave him a playful wink. "Don't you think the brother of the precious lillith being with an unaligned badlands dweller will shake them up? Plus I am sure Audra would enjoy seeing both sides a little shook up of caught off guard by something like us."

His eyes widened but before he could answer her statement she leaned in to kiss him in a return to the soft warmth of a moment before. It was a kiss he whole-heartedly returned. This time there was no hurry, no desperate hunger between them to add hellfire to their lovemaking. Last time was a skyrocket rising higher and higher before exploding in a deafening blast, this time was more of a hot air balloon luxuriously drifting wherever the wind took it.

His hand traced over thigh she curled around his leg. The other planted steadfastly at the center of her back keeping her comfortably fitted so perfectly against his body.

Finally he pulled back from the kiss and told her, "I need to tell you something...something you may not like...My sister wants me to seduce you over to the Dark Fey."
 
She stared into his eyes with a smirk.

But is that what you want to do? If not then I guess that is just her tough luck now isn't it? I am not taking sides Canaan.

She leaned in closer near his ear and nipping softly at his earlobe and neck as her body curls perfectly against his. Her arms slither around his neck and shoulders tracing down over his chest and back as she whispered again.

That would take all the fun and danger out of it... Then we would get bored and boredom for our kinds can be lethal. Now let's forget the light and dark Fey and enjoy remembering where we were before your sisters petty wants interrupted us.

Tounge then began dancing over his neck and jawline as her body begins to sensually move against his with a sensual taunting growl.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

Finally he pulled back from the kiss and told her, "I need to tell you something...something you may not like...My sister wants me to seduce you over to the Dark Fey."

She looked back at him with a playful smirk, "But is that what you want to do?"

It might not matter whatever he wanted. Persey had a way of getting her way despite what he did about it. However the truth to her question was: "No."

"If not then I guess that is just her tough luck now isn't it," She replied, "I am not taking sides Canaan."

"It might not be that simple though," He said.

She leaned in close to him then and Canaan felt her teeth nibble on his earlobe. He let out a groan as her arms rewrapped around him and her tight little body curled up into him.

"That would take all the fun and danger out of it..." Her whisper came brushing lightly over the shell of his ear like a mischievous summer breeze, "Then we would get bored and boredom for our kinds can be lethal."

"I doubt boredom would ever be much of a problem for me around you," He murmured nuzzling into the side of her neck and kissing her beating pulse.

"Now let's forget the light and dark Fey and enjoy remembering where we were before your sisters petty wants interrupted us," Then her tongue began to explore the side of his own neck down from underneath his earlobe to the collar of his shirt.

"You may have an idea there, Karena," He said lifting her up to sit on top of the kitchen island and captured her lips in a soul-cleansing kiss.
 
Sitting there on the kitchen island sealed in another kiss she purred softly as her legs wrapped around his hips and thighs. Her arms hugging him close as her fingers caressed over his back and through his hair. She could care less about the dark and light Fey... She just wanted to be happy with Canaan.

Once the kiss broke again for the unfortunate need of air she smiled staring deep into his eyes.

We never did quite make it to the bed last time... Should we try again?

She nipped at his lips and traced a fingertip down his chest.

Or do we really need to go get answers?
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

"You may have an idea there, Karena," He said lifting her up to sit on top of the kitchen island and captured her lips in a soul-cleansing kiss.

Her hands ran over his back and fingers sifted through the hair as the kiss continued. Canaan never wanted it to stop. Here, now, he could pretend he and Karena lived within a bubble that would never pop. It would forever protect them within it and make the tensions between the Light and Dark Fey something that would never touch them, but alas kisses like all things weren't meant to be permanent and the need for air forced their lips to pull apart.

They stood there panting and gazing into each other's eyes before she broke the silence saying, "We never did quite make it to the bed last time..."

He smirked with sultry humor, "No we didn't. Your bed sounds nice right now though."

"Should we try again," She asked nipping at his bottom lip with a finger tracing a line down his chest, "Or do we really need to go get answers?"

In answer he lifted her up off the island's top and carried her in his arms out of the kitchen. "Markarios can wait."

Canaan carried her through her living room and up the stairs. "Just this time let's try and not get carried away," He told her as they reached the top of the stairs, "Let's take it nice and easy...just to see if we can take it nice and easy."
 
I love the sound of that.

She smiled curling into his arms. Her arms wrapping around his neck as she kissed at his neck softly slowly.

I agree he can wait. Now for that great idea... Last door on the right.

20150326111811-romantic-and-sexy-master-bedroom-55142333f02fb-shdi.net.jpg
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

Canaan carried her through her living room and up the stairs. "Just this time let's try and not get carried away," He told her as they reached the top of the stairs, "Let's take it nice and easy...just to see if we can take it nice and easy."

"I love the sound of that." She said curling up into his arms. Hers wrapped around his neck and he felt her lips and teeth nip at the side where his rapid pulse could be felt. "I agree he can wait. Now for that great idea..."

She pointed down the upstairs hallway, "Last door on the right."

Canaan carried to the doorway she had indicated and looked inside. This was the same room they had woke up in earlier, but he hadn't been able to get a good look at it, but now that he did he whistled low in appreciation. "Wow this is a beautiful bedroom. Karena."

He carried her over to the bed and carefully laid her down atop the sheets and began to reclaim her lips with a series of unhurried and tender kisses as he sat down atop the mattress beside her and his upper body leaning over her. One hand gently stroked her cheek as their reign of kissing continued.
 
Back
Top