After the game

2seek

Virgin
Joined
Feb 28, 2019
Posts
17
Emma began to slowly wake with a feeling of a warm tingling sensation going through her body. As she started to come through she felt a pain in her arse and pussy, as she put her hand down to touch herself and feel her very sticky pussy, the events of the night before all came flooding back. She thought to herself, Oh my god what have I done?! As she turned over she remembered that Mike had filmed it all! Sure she could trust him couldn't she? Well she thought that when Michael awoke she would make him promise to complete secrecy. Emma started to think about what had happened was something her and John would fantasise over when wanking*together, this made her feel a little better and thought, what the fuck she could now tell him it in detail from the real thing!
 

Attachments

  • PSX_20180923_203114.jpg
    PSX_20180923_203114.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Her mind went back again to yesterday and she started to feel really turned on. Emma was amazed with how comfortable she felt with all three of them and maybe it was because they were all such good friends with Mike that helped her to feel able to be so free and open? Also as John new it had always been a recurring fantasy of hers to have 3 men but she had always thought it would always remain a fantasy.


She realised that she was in bed with her dearest old friend Michael who was still fast asleep (did she fuck him too?!)* and that she had been fucked in every hole by his three football mates after the game when they came back to Mikes.
 
Emma's heart started racing as she went back over the very horny events of yesterday. She asked herself, Did I really let all three of them fuck me and in every hole? Emma reached under herself and felt around to her now tender arse hole and slipped a finger in it realising it was very true as she could still feel the last drops of their thick cum dripping slowly out. As she was recalling this she started to feel the panic of guilt of what if anyone one of them would she tell J

Emma pushed her hair away from her face and realised her hair was completely matted with dry cum, god she remembered being showered in what seemed like* litres of the stuff after being gagged by one of their lovely cocks. Wow that was horny as John never had that much spunk and she loved the idea of her really turning this young man on that much. His cock was so fat and smooth too and seemed to taste fantastic. Wow that was going on at the same time as she was sat on that other huge cock which was fucking her arse hole, only something John did on very special occasions.*
 
Emma glanced over to Mike who was lying on his back luckily still deep in sleep. Had Mike not joined in as he felt bad as he knew John or didn't he fancy her? Emma had always fancied Mike as he was cool and loved the fact that he had money and always lots of hot girlfriends. Mike's Mustang helped too to add to the cool factor and she always felt good to be in his company. Mike did look horny now just lying there and with just a thin sheet around his waist, he had a really fit body. Emma felt wicked as continued to slip three fingers in to her cunt she reached under herself with her other hand to slide another couple up her arse. No need for lube today as she found it easy to build up quite a fast rythym all the time being careful not to wake her sleeping prince.

Emma started to think of if the stories were true about Mike having a huge cock. She remembered a drunk night years ago with one of his exs who told her that she could never take it all as it was about 11 inches long and massively fat and she could only just get her hand around it! Also she said that he was a total stud and could go on for hours and when he did cum you would need an umbrella as he would spurt out so much of the thick stuff.
 
This was enough for Emma to start to move the sheet further down the bed with her feet slowly exposing more of Mike's beautiful torso. Slowly the sheet came to a bulge and she knew she was close, god this was horny as her heart was racing thinking she was finally going to get to see this monster cock at last, she put a forth finger up her dripping cunt in anticapation of what she was going to see. Suddenly her leg twitched involuntarily and kicked of the sheet much further than she had intended and fully exposed all of Mike's charms. Emma let out a loud gasp as she couldn't believe the beauty and the sheer size of his truly amazing cock! It was like nothing she had ever seen before, only in some porn movies had she seen anything like this but in person it was quite staggering. Emma slowly brought herself up to kneel next to it to get a better look. Mike's cock was literally 10 inches long and was as thick as her wrist and this was whilst it had not woken! It was circumsised and had a beautiful mushroom head which was glistening from cum (so she thought he was turned on by her then?)* It was lying across his belly pointing slightly up. Emma was impressed with how healthy this incredible specimen looked and the veins made it look very powerful, God this was too much for her as whilst kneeling next to him she continued to wank her dripping cunt. Emma bent her head down and took a long breath in through her nose so she could fill her nostrils with his so sexy musty scent of his cock. This was a fantasy cock to beat all others and she knew she was going to have to have it at whatever cost!........
]
 
Back
Top