Writer's Menagé (closed)

Ambrose was truly in awe of both of them

She so beautiful and frail, yet so fierce and powerful

Ambrose so pure, strong and fearless, beyond his own good

Ambrose had always considered himself a most ordinary vampire, dashingly good looking yes, but nothing else particularly notable

Yet, somehow he complemented and completed them, and little did he know, his time was about to come!

Gregory knelt down beside her.

I am so sorry our ancestor did that to you. Such possession cannot be good for you or the spirit again my brother and I have caused something to happen to those of ours because of his madness and my guilt perhaps... Forgive me Leena.

He knew what she would say. She would tell him there was nothing to forgive. This was a matter that had been long overdue for being dealt with and it was her place to do it she accepted that. She was so much Helena and his grandmother's blood and power.

Lets get them back to her home.

Three of the wolves helped carry Keiko

Ambrose swept Leena up into his arms and carried her

The magical creatures got them home quickly, laying them side by side on furs placed by the fire

Ambrose cared for them through the night, attentively tending Keiko's wounds, and caressing Leena lovingly

She slept deeply through the night. She was sleeping so deep that dreams could not touch her as she felt her lovers nearby.

We will not hate you, child, for releasing him from his hate and misery. Free him from his darkness and madness.

Keiko also had visitors

You must follow and support her, it is she who is the key

Just be there for her, protect each other

Once she finally woke up she looked around and seeing Keiko next to her she snuggled close and then she felt Ambrose brushing her cheek she smiled.

Water?

He had water steadily ready for hours, refilling it each time th ice melted away

The sweat from the glass layered the outside, puddling on the coaster he set it on

Howevere the water itself was ice cold and refreshing

He handed it to her lovingly

You two constantly terrify me, why must I love two heroes?

Why should my family feel it okay to possess me to let others know that they are there and who the hell was it? She was old she was strong and she was pissed. That's all I know.

She slowly sat up and took a sip of the water returning comfort to her throat as she did. Laying back against Keiko her hands more to caress and make sure he was okay.

It was all so overwhelming

She sighed looking back to Ambrose as she spoke.

From Gregory, he suggested it was his grandmother, your great grandmother

But I have to say, you were amazing...powerful...Leena they did it because the sense the power and magic in you...we all do

Keiko heard just enough...he would heal, but he was hurt...."you saved my life...it that hadn't happened I could not fight them off anymore!"

Add a few more greats in there if it was his grandmother.

She snuggled into Keiko and sipped the water slowly

Ambrose laughed, he hadn't realized the many generations that stood between Gregory and Leena

Well then, yes, it was his grandmother, and she was very old, but fierce....the wolves took heed immediately

Keiko was not in great shape, but was healing, and having her press against him felt so good and comforting, and he reflexively just cuddled her in and tried to wrap his arms and paws around her lovingly

He gave her a small lick on the neck, purring

Thank you Leena

She smiled to him and nodded to Ambrose.

He is the only living family I gave left so easy to think of him as closer to me than he is in generations

Keiko loved these two, more than life itself, but he was not good, and just needed a bit of time

Leena, I know there is urgency, but is there...do you...think we could just rest a day or two

We need to talk, but I just need to rest and maybe eat something

He saw Ambrose get up and knew his friend would know what he needed

And I was wondering if you might just lay here with me...next to me...until I fall asleep and then you two can go...it just feels so nice when you are here

I would hope he would not be foolish to try anything else too soon and I have absolutely no problem laying here as I am not sure I could stand all that well just yet.

She nuzzled closer still and smiled.

I would hope so too, I would have to think he is plotting and planning, which might even be worse

I should be more concerned about you Leena, I know the possession really impacted you

Pulling her up into his arms, he pulled her close resting her on his shoulder, spooning her in his massive body almost like a little doll

Don't forget about me

Ambrose joked and then cuddled in close, sandwiching Leena on the other side and giving her a soft and gentle kiss

It's alright... I am fine I just had someone demanding my body do something not trying to tear it apart.

She hugged Ambrose to them as well with a soft kiss for both of them

Ambrose cuddled in

I think the evil spirit is beginning to understand how powerful you are

My question is, do you understand that Leena?

I have a very good idea so it makes me wonder why she did what she did to ramp it up

She smiled to them

It was a good question, one to which neither knew the answer

Ambrose sat up

You two should rest but I would like to go talk to Gregory, I would like his perspective...

I think it is clear that you Leena will be the one to settle this more than any of us....but what that role needs to be ...to me at least, is unclear

I don't know either but yes lets rest we can talk to Gregory some other time.

She snuggled AMbrose close and pressed back against Keiko with a smile letting her eyes close

So very prefect right here... right now

SHe purred as she spoke slowly falling asleep of her own free will.

Keiko enveloped her on one side

Ambrose on the other

Her legs spread over Ambrose, Keiko’s paws cupping her breasts

It would have been quite erotic, if it wasn’t so sweet and loving

She closed her eyes and let her mind wander. She was hunting but she also wanted to see if she could sense what or where any of her family was living or not. Her body relaxed against them one hand resting on Ambrose as her arm draped loosely over him and her other hand resting back against Keiko's leg. They were her anchor as she could no longer imagine her life without them and her mind noted their presence as family as well.

Finally in deep slumber, Keiko began to heal. With them all cuddled together, he was peaceful and a deep, deep sleep finally found him. A few times he would wake with a start, feeling the wolves still biting and climbing all over him. Ambrose slept lightly and each time would pet and soothe his friend. He enjoyed watching over them, caring for them, it was natural and gave him a sense of purpose. He loved them both dearly and his every movement showed it.

She would snuggle closer when she would feel them moving around. She was suno so deep in sleep as she held them both in her dreamless shumber.

Ambrose had watched them all through the night, holding and taking care of them both

Keiko woke up feeling better, hungry, but she was still asleep

The possession really impacted her, I will be fine, but let's take her down near the fire and get her some food

Back