Anal Sex - Best or favorite position

Boyfriend and I tried pile driver. LOL! Wasn’t for us. Too awkward for him and totally uncomfortable for me. Anyone here like that position? Some of those positions we see in porn don’t work out so well for everyone. LOL!
 
Missionary... So there is heavy kissing... To help open the sphincter... By means of my mouth....
Science kiddies :)
 
It depends if I am an one of two moods:

Missionary: for the kissing to help as illustrated in such a lovely way below, plus I can grab him how I like.

if I am in a....More (very) ravenous mood.... Doggy. Also applies if he's earned it in some way :)
 
There's always been only one favorite....cowgirl (cowboy?) riding him while facing him. I can, at least partially, control the depth and the speed plus I can look into his eyes and we can kiss. Shooting my load on my lovers abdomen, chest...and even face is an added bonus.

A close second? Missionary for many of the same reasons.

Also, while I just love to be POUNDED from behind (doggy style or face down on the bed), and sometimes the feeling of being detached is a good thing, I generally prefer positions that allow for more intimate contact. Spooning is good too....LOL,
 
I enjoy missionary, getting fucked while looking into his face is hot. I’m not into kissing but the position is my favourite. I also enjoy being taken from behind, either standing or kneeling. It’s always hot.
 
anal wishes. . .

I have been fucked from behind standing up, with the man's awesome thick cock completely filling my virgin anus. It felt so hot, full, a burning pain I needed to feel, wanting on the spur of the moment to be fucked like a homosexual man likes.

His hands on my shoulders, the alpha male fucking his faggot, both of us moaning in lust being watched by other gay men in a bathhouse.

So hot, a wonderful memory.

My mind sees the images of myself being stuffed with cocks of different colors, in my mouth and sexy ass, over and over again. I've become such a cock loving pervert, and feel so alive sexually, sucking it, swallowing thick loads of cum.

I would let the reader fuck me, and suck his dick also. I'd like that very much!
 
I guess my favourite position is missionary. I love the view from that position and the fact that he can play with my cock while I'm being fucked slowly.

On the other hand, I also love the weight of him on me and the feeling of a pair of hands on my thighs pulling him into me as I'm on my knees being fucked from behind.

With the right guy and when I'm prepared and in the mood for it, there really isn't a bad position.
 
As a top, when I could fuck (before the ED), I would do just about all positions because I used to take quite a bit of time before I came. My least favorite was the bottom sitting on me because they always cut off my circulation and I would loose my erection. The only exception to that is my partner. Somehow although he is a big guy, he could manage to keep my weight off though I didn't like his back turned to me as I could not see his facial expression, there was something exotic about his descent and where his balls would be touching mine.

Doggy always seemed hot if there was a mirror. Otherwise, I always felt it was less intimate as no connection with his face. There is something so important to me to see a man's face while you are inside him. I want to see an expression of satisfaction. if he is in pain, then I just cannot get into continuing.

Scissors is kind of nice, but for whatever reason I never did it that often.

ne of the kinkiest positions I felt was when I fucked upside down from each other. With my erection bent at a rather odd angle. I couldn't keep my cock bent at that weird angle for a real long time, but I always wondered if that forced more pressure on his prostate that might make it more enjoyable for him.

I also loved spooning fucking, but as I got older I was less good at that because of my stomach. Such is when I wish I had come with a much longer cock. Regardless, feeling your stomach against a guy's back, your nose smelling the sweat off the back of his neck, front of my legs against the back of his is such a turn on.

Regardless, on the whole my favorite is missionary because it is the best way to view a man's face while you are inside him. I cannot emphasize enough that I really need to know that my partner is enjoying himself. If I'm fucking at the expense of his pain, then I feel like a real looser as I couldn't get my partner to enjoy.

I do wish I could change the size of my cock at will. So that I could be shorter or thinner when a wonderful bottom was just having a rather tight night. Likewise, having a bigger cock when the bottom seemes to need more to be satisfied. Likewise, I would like to be hung just one night to the point that I could sleep "connected" inside a guy's ass. The thought of falling asleep with your consciousness lost into the vast pleasure universe of a bottom is so hot. Especially, if you can just wake up and your still inside him. Regardless, I'm sure that is more pain than pleasure, plus if I could do that, I should probably wear a condom as having your bare penis exposed for hours might cause some non-specific urethritis. Still I which it was a possibility -- which it is not.

Even if I could live to 100 (which is most likely not the case), I will never stop enjoying the pleasure of just being inside another guy. Something about a man giving you a pass at going after his ass, is something that most words cannot properly explain. It is simply so wonderful to have the priveledge to stay inside another man as long as possible.
 
As someone who is expecting to be on the receiving end soon, thank you all for your responses! It's made for some interesting reading.
 
Still a virgin to a real cock but I am pretty sure I would like it doggy style best. Ass hiked up in the air begging for that hard cock to enter me.
 
I like a nice tight bottom..start him on his side...then have his legs over my shoulder...so I could pound his ass...I liked the sound of my body slapping in his...and I could pull out and glaze his face...
 
Pounded

There's always been only one favorite....cowgirl (cowboy?) riding him while facing him. I can, at least partially, control the depth and the speed plus I can look into his eyes and we can kiss. Shooting my load on my lovers abdomen, chest...and even face is an added bonus.

A close second? Missionary for many of the same reasons.

Also, while I just love to be POUNDED from behind (doggy style or face down on the bed), and sometimes the feeling of being detached is a good thing, I generally prefer positions that allow for more intimate contact. Spooning is good too....LOL,

Love to grab a guys hips while fucking him doggy style and pounded his ass!
 
I like a nice tight bottom..start him on his side...then have his legs over my shoulder...so I could pound his ass...I liked the sound of my body slapping in his...and I could pull out and glaze his face...

Nice. I like it face to with my legs around my husband and watching his face as his pleasure mounts....and he always tells me how wonderful it feels to be in me. Mostly we spoon and he jerks me off as he enjoys my hot asshole.
 
I like a nice tight bottom..start him on his side...then have his legs over my shoulder...so I could pound his ass...I liked the sound of my body slapping in his...and I could pull out and glaze his face...

God so fucking hot! Wish I could have you pounding me! I love the sound of my boyfriend’s crotch slapping against my ass cheeks. Would love to hear your crotch slapping my ass cheeks as you stuff my oven full of your meat!!!
 
God so fucking hot! Wish I could have you pounding me! I love the sound of my boyfriend’s crotch slapping against my ass cheeks. Would love to hear your crotch slapping my ass cheeks as you stuff my oven full of your meat!!!

get me going Ill start grunting like a bear during mating season... that body on body slapping...is hot
 
Though its not a postition to do everytime, piledriver is my drunk on tequila portion. Taking it deep, watching him enter, and having him finish me as gravity does the work and it falls all over my face and chest
 
Though its not a postition to do everytime, piledriver is my drunk on tequila portion. Taking it deep, watching him enter, and having him finish me as gravity does the work and it falls all over my face and chest

I get what you mean have only done that position when drunk but have always enjoyed it
 
Limited experience here just with being fucked with a dildo and not an actual cock, but we tried several positions the other night and standing bent over with my hands resting on a dresser for support and my legs spread wide worked best for me. Easy access to my anus and allows plenty of squirm movement for me.
 
Standing

If both guys are close in height the standing position in the shower with water running could be good clean fun.
 
Favorite position

I've had a few male lovers over my lifetime and I usually had a different "favorite" position for anal with each one. The size, shape and curvature of the penis has a lot to do with it and also the body shape of both parties, I guess...

One of the men I was with the longest had a long, thick cock that curved upwards when he was standing. I loved to have him on his back and straddle him. The head of his cock would rub me just right inside and I would have an "anal orgasm" each time we made love. It just didn't feel the same in other positions.

One of my older male lovers had a very large cock head and doggy style seemed to be the best position to enjoy him in.

I love missionary style but have only had two men in my life who made it feel really, really great while we made love.
 
Back
Top