Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 02-16-2019, 07:14 PM   #1
wonderlust_80
Virgin

How long have you lived here?

Friday afternoon.

Charles parked his 1955 cherry red chevy into the drive way of his house. His neighbors liked to look at the 1950's era car, with its fish tails, if for no other reason it was the only true classic car on the block. Charles is every bit a G man (government man to those not in the know). Charles wore grey or black flannel suits. His female partner (successfully) recomended he wear a modern tie.

Now that Charles was home, he could kick off his shoes, turn on the radio and start to think about what he may want to cook for dinner. Charles entered his home, picking his mail off of the floor. There were some ads about selling houses. Charles has been offered money for his house, but the answer was always no. Charles was more then a guy who liked to dress like he was a lost memeber of the rat pack, he was actually old enough to be of that time. But to his neighbors, he looked and acted the part of a man with 1950's style and friends liked to quiz him on John Wayne movies and Frank Sinatra trivia.

Yes, you read that right. Charles is in fact old enough to been of working age in the 1950's. He just happened to look the part of a 30 something man. No one besides Charles knew his actual date of birth (will address that later). Charles gave his age as 35 and everyone accepted that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (3.9 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by wonderlust_80 : 02-17-2019 at 01:07 PM.

Old 02-17-2019, 01:07 PM   #2
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

Lily Hammer

Lily had no luck when it came to people she had no friends and no boyfriend, but she had read in the paper someone wanting to hook up writing letters. So she decided to do it, she decided to go for it and he responded and did so quickly. They had been writing to one another for a good five months, when her life was a bit off due to the death of her parents. She tried to keep up appearances and didn't say a thing about it in any of her letters to him, she didn't want to burden the man but wondered if they would ever meet each other? She needed to get away from all this but wouldn't bring it up unless he did first. She loved reading his letters and enjoyed "Talking" to him he seemed to be a very nice guy.

The Titan (Looking for someone for this)

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Super Hero/Villain Rp's Nedding People

Magneto's Fury

Thread's Needing Active Writers

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 02-17-2019, 01:18 PM   #3
wonderlust_80
Virgin

Charles took a seat in his leather recliner. An opened letter from his pen pal Lily sat on the end table next to the recliner. Charles like recceiving the letters from his pen pal, it was a great way to forget about work and other daily stresses.

Four days ago, Charles had written to Lily, suggesting they meet somewhere in the near future. He put his phone number at the end of the letter, suggesting she call or text him if she is ever in the mood to meet for coffee. He liked the idea of meeting this woman face to face. She seemed kind, perhaps a bit lonesome. He hoped that Lily would accept his invitation to meet face to face.

Charles went to his bedroom to change out of his grey flannel suit. As much as he liked looking sharp, there was nothing like getting out of his suit and tie and putting on a t-shirt. His female partner bought him a more modern looking tie for his birthday.

After changing out of the suit and into jeans, he walked to the kitchen. As he walked to the kitchen he passed by a wall that had many framed pictures on it. All the pictures were of him with his arm around some pretty dame. Charles was known for 2 things: one, he did not seem to age, and two he was lucky with the ladies but for only a short time. People thought maybe he was just a player who refused to settle down.

Last edited by wonderlust_80 : 02-17-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Old 02-17-2019, 02:53 PM   #4
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

Lily didn't know what to do she really wanted to get in touch with him, her last letter she decided finally to tell him in a letter, she was on her way to see him. She was in a motorcycle she needed to spend some time with him, get to truly meet him and see if they clicked.

"A lot of bad things have been going on and needed to take you up on your offer, I don't expect anything from you all I want is to meet with you. I am on my way to you since it's going to take me a while to get there, I will call you once I am at the cafe, will be in touch Charles will explain when I see you face to face...

Lily"

She got to the cafe and sat outside on the table, she grabbed her cell phone and dialed his number, she smiled hearing his voice and she was silent for a moment.

"Charles..? It's Lily..."

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 02-18-2019, 06:30 PM   #5
wonderlust_80
Virgin

Charles got a call and was pleasantly surprised to look at the caller id and see Lily's name. He was so tired of getting spam and sales calles in the evening, it was nice to get a call from someone he actually wanted to speak to.

They spoke for a bit about their lives and work. Charles made a reference to a 1950's movie, then stopped himself and explained the reference. He reminded himself that not everyone would get pop culture references from that far back.

Charles knew the cafe she was talking about. He had no plans that evening, told Lily he would be there within 20 minutes. Lily explained what she was wearing so that he would recognize her when he got to the cafe. After the call, he hung up his cell phone, changed into jeans and a green polo shirt. He arrived at the cage in about 16 minutes. He spotted a young woman who matched the description Lily gave him and he approached her.

"Hey there, you must be Lily. I am Charles. Glad we can finally meet face to face" said Charles.

Last edited by wonderlust_80 : 02-18-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Old 02-18-2019, 07:59 PM   #6
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

When she saw him she was pleasantly surprised he seemed like a very nice gentleman cuz she knew that it was possible he could be an Ax murderer. but she had a good feeling about people and she knew that he was a good guy she stood up when she saw him and shook his hand she was pleased to meet him she couldn't help but smile the thought that he liked older movies made her really happy. To him she had to have come across as maybe too strong or very very strange she tried not to call herself any kind of name because he was a nice guy and doubted that he would even think anything nasty about her.

"I'm sorry to did you spring this on you Charles this visit. But I had to get out of where I was. A few days ago I lost my parents it was a car accident they died instantly but it was a hit-and-run so they have no clue who hit them. I somewhat feel responsible because I was supposed to meet them for ice cream because my parents are always busy working. And they wanted to take some time to see me because even though we lived under the same roof I barely saw them" she looks down trying to hide the tears.

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast