New girl, shy but wants to share

Couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd post another pic. Also please excuse delays in PM responses. I'm flattered that so many of you want to reach out to me, but it's getting hard to keep up :)

Can't say I'm surprised you're popular on here. I won't even try to PM you, not that I'm not thinking about it, but I bet your box is full.

Hey everyone,

I'm 22 F, relatively new to Lit and kind of shy. Never thought I'd dare to post pics of myself online but had the sudden urge to. Recently I took some photos of a new swim suit I got and I thought I'd share a few with you all. Please be nice :)

WOW!!! Welcome...I look forward to seeing a lot more of you! You are absolutely stunning!

I feel like a broken record now, but thank you for all the kind words and encouragement. I've been having fun posting pics and I'm glad you are enjoy them. definitely feeling a confidence boost since I started this thread.

I have a new set for you. The last one is a favorite of mine and I'm sure it will be many of yours too ;)

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,788
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,752
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,904
I feel like a broken record now, but thank you for all the kind words and encouragement. I've been having fun posting pics and I'm glad you are enjoy them. definitely feeling a confidence boost since I started this thread.

I have a new set for you. The last one is a favorite of mine and I'm sure it will be many of yours too ;)

Daaaammmnnn. I'm usually more eloquent than that, but that last pic drained all the blood out of my brain to somewhere lower in my body. ;)

You're sweet...and extremely sexy...and thank you for sharing your sensual beauty! :kiss:

That last shot...wowzers! You sure know how to tease. :)

Beautiful! ;)

You are fabulous! And such a delightful tease too. Ma'am, are those panties troubling you? I can lend a hand. ;)

What a coincidence the last one was my favorite too:D very sexy! Great way to start the mornings and an even better way to end the day, I shall have some very sweet dreams tonight:devil: thank you gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing your beauty!!!

Sweet gorgeous work of art!:kiss::rose:

I want to come back in my next life as your towel...nice.

boink.gif

Agreed

Back