NerdyBrunette's Picture Thread

*hugs back*

Thanks everyone for your support! :heart:

"Sometimes a well fought defeat is worth more than a casual victory" José de San Martin :)

Anytime!

Look at it this way... your country is the 2nd best in the world! And all it took was one bad bounce and you could have won!:rose::rose::rose:

Sorry to see your team lost, they had by far the better chances!

PS, looking fantastic!

Most welcome, good old England couldnt even qualify :(

Not sure how Ive missed your thread previously, you are stunning!!

I was out of town and didn't get to see the Final but I was hoping Argentina would win. *hugs*

*hugs back*

Thanks everyone for your support! :heart:

"Sometimes a well fought defeat is worth more than a casual victory" José de San Martin :)

That quote I think is pretty much how USA fans felt after the Belgium game, and it's pretty useful for life in general too.

Enjoyed watching Argentina -- sometimes they didn't look great but I think they rose to the moment and played their best in the last two games. All you can ask, really, just down to luck a lot of times after that.

Hey everyone!:D

Sorry I haven´t been around, work has kept me really busy these oast few weeks.:(
Here are a couple new pics for all of you to enjoy. Showing off a little nerdyness. Hahaha.:heart::kiss:

xx
NB:rose:

Last edited:

Sorry I haven´t been around, work has kept me really busy these oast few weeks.:(
Here are a couple new pics for all of you to enjoy. Showing off a little nerdyness. Hahaha.:heart::kiss:

xx

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

xx

A very sexy supergirl;)

xx

You are looking super as always NB

Is it wrong of me to want to see you in a full Supergirl outfit with the short red skirt and knee length boots? ;)

xx

mmm beautiful smile and hot cleavage :D

Hey everyone.
I'm sorry I have been away for so long, I suffered a very big loss in my family a few weeks ago and It's been really rough. This is the first time since I've felt well enough to get online and apologize.
Anyways, I never meant to leave you all abandoned for so long! Hope everyone is well :)

Hey everyone.
I'm sorry I have been away for so long, I suffered a very big loss in my family a few weeks ago and It's been really rough. This is the first time since I've felt well enough to get online and apologize.
Anyways, I never meant to leave you all abandoned for so long! Hope everyone is well :)
My condolences, and you don't need to apologize to anyone. Good to hear you're doing well though! :D

My condolences. I am deeply sorry for your loss. Sometimes real life has a way of intruding on our fun here.

Back