older girls younger guys

Yes I know it does instigate some very naughty thoughts.

The best thing about older women is that they all but come out and tell you that they want to fuck you. There's no duplicity, no game playing, no chasing. Just some very less-than-subtle hints that indicate, "Well, I'm here, I'm horny, and I'll suck your eyeteeth out, so am I gonna have to send you an e-vite or what?"

At least, that's the way I remember it...
 
We can change that! Lets get this thread going....c'mon all of you lurkers, post somethin'!! :)
 
The best thing about older women is that they all but come out and tell you that they want to fuck you. There's no duplicity, no game playing, no chasing. Just some very less-than-subtle hints that indicate, "Well, I'm here, I'm horny, and I'll suck your eyeteeth out, so am I gonna have to send you an e-vite or what?"

At least, that's the way I remember it...

I guess that pretty much depends on the woman. I've been known to whisper in an ear "I want to fuck you so badly right now it hurts!".....amongst other things....
 
Mine started with witty banter, escalating rapidly. I couldn't believe how amazing an older woman could be! If I had known earlier, my oh my, things would be different!
The confidence, sexual knowledge, willingness to be pushed to new heights at the Hands of their lover. That feeling that you get when they take control!

Fuck!!
 
Older woman

Older woman are sexy because they are more confident in their sexuality
And who they are and what they like
 
Younger guys is a turn on for me. I love daddies/ older men but there's something about younger guys that's hot.
 
Nothing like turning on some charm, playfully flirting with a mature woman only to have her reciprocate. Makes me nervous/excited. I have the one customer with whom I've been flirting for a year or so now. She's been coming in more and more lately. Needless to say, work has been pretty good. So do yourself a favor today, go flirt with a mature woman!
 
Saw an amazingly sexy older woman yesterday at a department store...she knew I was watching her, and was showing herself off (bending over facing me to allow her very-well endowed breasts to be seen, bending over away from me, both times pulling something off of a bottom shelf that she didn't want...). I knew she was showing off because she locked eyes with me several times, and I can almost guarantee that she was staring at the growing bulge in my jeans.

One more reason that I adore older women...such self-confidence...
 
I've been trying very hard to bring this to popularity, being a young gentleman myself I love the mature ladies. They are sexy and can drive a young man insane, I fully support however I do not have my own experences:(
 
Have had a few experiences myself. It's absolutely amazing. Knowing that you both want hot sex, nothing more, no drama. Just the beauty of primal passion.
 
What actually is the ratio for young men and older women - 5 years, 10, 15, 20??!

I think I like mine a LOT younger. I'm 38 and I did actually have a bit of a thing for a 21 yr old - ooops

But nothing happened and I do like two at the moment - they're both VERY famous and VERY young ;)
 
I think that will vary for all. I've had women almost 20 years older when i was in my 20's. Recently i was with a 42 year old fox. Which is 11 years older. i'm guessing the average is 10 years for most.
 
Oh well I only really fantasise about these younger men. I think if a 19 year old wanted to sleep with me I'd have serious reservations...............or would I?

Hmmmm moral dilemna!

Oh the last guy I kissed was 23 - hahaha! x
 
What actually is the ratio for young men and older women - 5 years, 10, 15, 20??!

I think I like mine a LOT younger. I'm 38 and I did actually have a bit of a thing for a 21 yr old - ooops

But nothing happened and I do like two at the moment - they're both VERY famous and VERY young ;)

While the age difference is certainly a turn on, I don't want someone so young that we have nothing in common other than fucking. I also would want him to be experienced sexually and know what he wants. I don't want to be a teacher, but I don't mind pulling a few tricks out of my experienced hat to drive him wild. :devil:
 
Still one of my favorite kinks... Ageplay is just so erotic at times!

*winks to all the lovelies*
 
When I was a college student, I really liked college guys. Now that I'm older, I still like college guys. And since I teach at a college, I am surrounded by them, but I am pretty much forced to look but not touch. Frustrated and constantly horny? Yes, I am.
 
When I was a college student, I really liked college guys. Now that I'm older, I still like college guys. And since I teach at a college, I am surrounded by them, but I am pretty much forced to look but not touch. Frustrated and constantly horny? Yes, I am.

Speaking as a college guy, I wish more professor's would make moves on students, but I know it would never happen. I just love the idea of being called up to a professor's office and her using my to please her.
 
Helpless, helpless, helpless helpless.

This thread merits three thumbs up. :)

I was a younger guy working on the second floor of a large office building, when an older woman who worked on the third floor would occasionally pass me in the stairwell or lobby to and from our respective ways to lunch. This petite, fit light-skinned black woman (who I soon found out to be 16 years my senior) began the seduction with invitingly wide smiles and increasingly subtle, demure ones over a couple months. One day, while I was making my way out of the lobby and she was coming back from lunch, she passed me. We exchanged smiles as usual. As I made my way outside, she had double backed, stopped me and said -- and I can still recall it to this day -- "You just seem to have the nicest smile and face. Would you like to go to lunch with me sometime?"

She sat across from me at lunch the next day and was transfixed on me. The day after that, a Saturday, she came to my apartment at 9 a.m. sharp and continued her seduction of this helpless younger guy.
 
Met one of my daughters friends at the store yesterday and when I went to try a dress on, I caught him trying to look inside the edge of the crtain, pretended not to know and took a second dress to try on leaving the curtain open just a little more than I should have..... he had to hide behind a clothes rack because of his errection *LOL*
 
Back
Top