Friends at Work

Marie

I started to laugh.

Then embarassed I apologized for laughing at him, but reminded him that i was a swinger and a slut and Id been with hundreds of guys.

"You're good . Yiou are very good and you can fuck me any time you want".

Right then I knew that Joyce and I had initiated another swinger into the lifestyle.

"When she brought you over to me she winked at me and that is our code that she wants me to fuck you, and the three of us can get together anytime. She and I are both bi and love sharing a stud like you."

"Now who is that cunt over there with Martin that you keep looking at? I dont know her. She must be a guest or a new player."
 
"Well, I do know her, well I thought I knew her. She is Brenda, and right now Martin appears to be breaking her in."
 
It was a strange setting and I felt very uncomfortable to be in the room full of strangers. I wanted very much to take control of one of the girls and protect her from the other suitors, but that would be contary to the ways of the group. This was where wandering is to be encouraged!

I pulled Marie up to her feet and held her in front of me as we leaned against the railing of the stairwell. We could see others in the room, either having sex or getting ready to, which actually made me quite energized as my hand rested around Marie's waist. We seemed to always be watching the same couple and we made little trite comments about each couple.

There was one girl on the far side of the room who had those special tits, the kind that really made a guy eager to jump her. Marie's chest was certainly good, and her tits were hanging nicely. I could see two or three guys who were trying to get glimpses of her, when they thought I wasn't looking.

"So, you husband really doesn't take you enough does he?"
 
Joyce

My guy came in me and then rolled off, leavinbg nme laying there wuith his cum drooling out iof my used pussy, and wondering what to do next.

So I guessed it was time to go over and confront Martin and find out who the bitch was that he was fucking.

With cum dripping down my leg, I went iover and said "HI'.

He looked at me and gave me a rather chaste kiss, and asked who was the guy I brought to the party.

So we were about even until I told him he wa Jake, a friend from work and we had fallen in love.

The girl he was with piped up and introduced herself as Lorrie, and what a coincidence because she was his steady girlfriend but she cheated on him on the side.

So I smiled and asked if she was bi and if she wanted to clean his cum from my cunt.

She agreed that we could both do each other a favor. We kissed, and went to the mat together.

We kissed and our tongues played and she was a delight. Then as they allo watched, we swung into a 69 and my face was buried in her crotch, licking the cum I knew so well from my old boyfriend.

As I did that, hers was workiongon me although the cum wasnt Jakes, we both knew we had found a new love partner as we stood and kissed, and then I kissed Martin thrusting my tongue in his miouth, and she did the same with Jake, and we all agreed to get together next week as the next swinging party wasnt for two weeks.

Then Jake and I dressed and left the party holding hands, happy that the evening had evolved so well, and he agreed that having a variety of partners was the way to go.
 
"Gads, I had no idea about my girlfriend." It was said in a low whisper, almost to myself, but Marie heard. She had watched as Joyce got aggressive with the woman. As for myself, I had never watched something like that--ever.

Without thinking, I had clutched Marie's tits and pulled on her nipples. It wasn't until she moaned that I was brought back to reality and almost apologized until I heard her say "...yessss...harder" and squirm for more. She was a little slut! I turned her around quickly and had her hold on the railing while I drove her from behind. Her pussy was ready and I wanted it. Lorrie was hopefully watching to see what she never really "liked" doing. It took only three minutes before I was pumping off in Marie.

Then, I caught Joyce's eye that she wanted to be leaving. I found my clothes and dressed quickly.
 
I took Joyce's hand and led her to the car, but I didn't want to. She had clearly ambushed me into doing something against my wishes and with a word of warning. Once in the car, I let her have it.

"What was all that about. You took me to a fuck-fest?"

She appeared shocked at my words, as I drove in the darkness. I gave her no chance to respond.

"Joyce, those people just want to get off. You were fucking some guy, that I don't think you even knew. PLUS, my so-called-friend was there."
 
Joyce

You're right. That was a surprise for you and I see that it upsets you, but I liked her and want to see her again.

And yes, I dragged you to a fuckfest because that is my lifestyle and if you and I have any future as a couple, you have to know it and know about it and be a part of it.

I love you and always will but that is who and what I am and you need to know it now, not later.

With that I shut up and from there on we drove in silence
 
When I pulled up to leave her off, I needed to get some point of continuance, so I offered my cellphone number with hopes that she would offer hers. As a "crazy thought" I then blurted out: "Joyce I need your panties for my collection."

I had really overstepped my bounds!
 
Joyce

Sorry honey. I left them back at the party. Im not wearing any.

You'll have to be with me again for me to fulfll that request.

"Lunch again on Monday?"
 
"Oh yess..count on it."

She closed the door and i drove off thinking of the wild evening that I just had. I contemplated what Joyce was telling me about her life.
 
Joyce

Back in my unit I just sat and cried. Another love down the tube, I thought as I knew I had fucked up again. On top of that I would have to find another job. I couldnt stand being there with Jake and having him know my inner secrets, and probably tell everyone there that I was a whore and a slut and would fuck anyone with a cock.

And I couldnt even use Anderson as a reference, despite the good work record I had, because that info would probably get included on a report to a new potential employer.

I would probably also have to leave town and then hope to find another loving partner like Martin has been.

My life was ruined and it was a disaster.
 
I waited an hour, then typed her text message encouraging her to be my boyfriend. I made a vague reference to the effect that Martin couldn't "deliver" what I could. I then set the phone down and took a shower, washing my shaft first. It was a long shower.

I wanted to see more of Joyce but only if she dropped her boyfriend, who was leading her astray.
 
Joyce

I texted back.

Martin isnt the issue. I was only with him because we shared that need or is it just desire?

Other than that, I neither have nor ever have had any desire to be with him

Only man I want is you, now more than ever
 
I quickly returned to her answer: I wanted her to be wearing panties when I picked her up in the morning!
 
Joyce

Sunday I just laiod around. I didnt answer the phone or even look at my computer. I stayed incognito. Went to the library and read a book, and didnt get back home until after dinner.

There was Jake's message. Pick me up? did he mean today (Sunday) or tomorrow (Monday)? It was too late for today, so I went to bed, fully clothed and in the morning awoke refreshed and hungry and there was another text telling me to be ready at 7

So I dressed ready for work, hoping that he would take me to breakfast.

I gave a liot of thought to the panty situation, and decided to put on a little thong. No point in making it too easy for him. This way he could take them off me later and keep them if he wanted.

I was ready at 6:50 standing in my doorway when he drove up. He started t get out of his car to hold the door for me, but I beat him tio it. I was inside before he was again, and we kissed.

Then he drove me to McD's for a little snack and coffee, and then to the office without even a mention iof Saturday night.

We were together - still or again didnt matter. We were a couple and as far as I was concerned it would be his way, any way he wanted me to be, because I wanted it to be serious and permanent.
 
I picked her up right on time and we drove down the highway. I avoided asking about her weekend as I already knew how it went. She was the shy, sweet friend with the kind face who liked getting banged by a stranger! Still I had that high school feeling of being with the girl that everybody wanted!

As she finished her McMuffin I softly took her hand which she squeezed in appreciation. We walked into the building both holding coffee cups which may have led some to think we had slept together thus making me feel great. We separated and did not meet again until lunch.

Joyce was wearing a blue skirt and sat next to me at the last lunch table. Old Phil was across from us and couldn't see my hand rub her inner thigh as he told of his fishing trip to the pier. It was a boring tale but the perfect cover for my modest groping. After he left, I whispered that we should a take side trip after work and she agreed.

She was a sexual complexity that I wanted to solve. How could she be so sweet and bland at work then become the naked girl on her back with her legs spread for strangers? I had one answer for sure: I wanted her ass!

The afternoon at work dragged. It was endless paperwork to be read and approved with virtually no focal point to hold my interest. I kept drifting off andlooking outside, where the weather had turned Springlike. The idea of taking a trip to the city park seemed quite nice.

Joyce met me at the front entrance and we walked to my car. I offered no clue as to where we were going and she never asked until the car turned onto Lakeshore Drive.

"Ohh yesss..the park!"

"Yep, we can feed the ducks."

"We don't have any food, do we?"

"We can look for some up at the overlook...it's very secluded."
 
Joyce

This was exciting. Our first date together in public, out in the open, holding hands and feeling the love through the warmth and touch of each other's hand.

Again Saturday night wasnt mentioned although he knew I am a committed swinger and like to fuck and dont really care whom I was fucking.

Feed the ducks? Screw that. I wanted to find a place where he would be comfortable, private or in public view, where he could take me and have me and let the world know I was his woman.

Let him show me off as the slut I am!

After all, sometimes it pays to advertise
 
The parking lot at the park had more cars then I had expected, probably due to the warm temperatures. I led Joyce toward the lake, but took an unexpected diversion to an upper trail that led up a small hill into the wooded area. There were several nice picnic tables every 75 yards, most of which were empty, but I knew of a special one at the top. Thankfully it was empty!

"Here Joyce, pull off your skirt, I want you right here!"

She looked very surprised, but made a sly smile, as she unbuttoned her blouse first. She looked in every direction. The only real danger was over the embankment, where there were people at the lake. However they were more than 200 away.

"Keep your blouse in place, just in case."

I watched as her skirt was placed on the the sturdy wooden table. Joyce's ass was nicely covered by powder blue panties that would soon be mine!
 
Joyce

As instructed, I dropped my skirt and stood there in my little blue thong and my open blouse, awaiting his next command.
 
As I leaned her forward against the table, Joyce got the idea of what I was about to do. Next her dainty little thong was pulled off and she was left wearing her sneakers and her top. I stopped and stroked her tender bottom just enough to get me hard, then helped her spread her legs.

"You can scream all you want, they are too far away to hear you."

It took only a few more minutes to pull out my cock, but I paused and made her wait for it. She needed to feel the anticipation of what a cock feels like. Then I went for it!

"Take it...."
 
Frank

I was walking through the park and took a side path up a little hill and the path opened into a picnic area with a few tables. The first two were empty, but the third had two people, a guy standing behind a girl.

Then he pushed her head down onto the table, and I saw that her ass was naked and he was fucking her from behind. I couldnt tell which hole he was in, but I heard her cry out in ecstacy as he fucked her. I just stood there and watched as he plunged in and out of her and each insertion brought another big yell "YES -Again- HARDER!"

Finally he came and stood there while she straightened up and turned around to wrap her arms around him and kiss him.

I couldnt hear what they might be saying, but I recognized her.

She was Joyce, my ex-wife getting a fuck like I could never give her. I was never even allowed to touch her rear, much less make love to it.

I knew she saw me and recognized me, but I turned and went back down the path and to the parking lot, where I sat and opened my fly and jacked off into a paper towel I keep for just that purpose.
 
Joyce instantly made a soothing moaned that belied her feelings for getting pleasure! It was as if she were a teenager again who had gone skinny-dipping with trusted friends, only to be carried-away by the moment.

"That's it my dear. You know you know you like it."
 
Joyce

I turned to him with tears in my eyes.

"No Jake, thats not it. I just saw something that tears me apart. While you were fucking me, and then let me stand up, there was a man watching us. He is gone now, but he saw us and saw me.

He recognized me and he kniows I recognized him.

It was my ex husband. He still loves me and I love him, but we just couldnt manage living together.

I just cant do this right now. please take me home.
 
"NOW...but I ...."

I was still wanting to take her, but she seemed to be upset. I hadn't seen a thing, but I was looking at her sex, so I took her word for it. We hardly talked on the walk to the car!

I tried to be cheerful on the way home, but to no avail.
 
Joyce

I tried to console him but to no avail.

"I'm sorry Jake. Shit happens. I just want to be alone right now."

Once we got there I went up to my unit and when I got there, there was a light blinking for call waiting. With trepidation I picked up the receiver and pressed the button.

Shit,. It was a telephone company wanting my business.
 
Back
Top