Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure the mentality of readers out. If they didn't like the first chapter and marked it poorly, why go to the second and third chapters and mark them poorly? Why do they feel susequent chapters are going to different? I know the writing is good and the story is well received, according to comments and messages sent to me, so it irks me that a reader who didn't like my first chapter, for one reason or another, would continue low scoring the rest, just because it isn't to their liking. :mad::mad::mad:

I hate drinking water. I don't want to drink 64oz of it every single day.

Who is Krian?

Who is Krian?

Why do I get advertising spam addressed to Krian? Does he/she sign up to all the advertising sites using my email addresses?

Krian has problems. Apparently he/she is in desperate need of cock enlargement, breast enhancement, treatment for erectile dysfunction, bad breath and has no degree, masters or PhD, all of which the advertisers promise to rectify/supply by return in exchange for thousands of dollars, and/or details of Krian's bank account.

Please, Krian, collect your emails and stop sending them to me.

First head shave of the year. Feels good :D

It probably won't feel so good when the temperatures drop for the weekend, but it's too late for that now! hair is gone for a few weeks :D

It's not on the way to anything.

And the tolls were supposed to be taken down after they paid for initial construction. They lied to us (yet again, as they do everything else).

Same with the Mass Pike...at least half of the tolls are gone. Do you know they just raised the tolls. I just got my statement. Fifty percent increase, that on top of the gas prices, keeps me from my frequent travels.

Hair grows, hair gets shaved off, hair grows back again...
SDC11283.jpg

SDC11285.jpg

SDC11288.jpg

SDC11291.jpg

And the air quality in my office is making me sick. I need new air in my office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back