Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Hi all, I am married and fantasize about being with women all the time. I have never been with one, but want to so bad.

I am a married woman who fantasizes about being with a group of women. All of us sucking, fingering, kissing, touching, not knowing who has their fingers in your pussy, as another woman sits on my face while my pussy gets licked and sucked and fucked by 3 different people. Orgies of all woman shapes and sizes. Hands everywhere. Moaning. Groaning. Wetness. Pussy everywhere.

Mmmm that is a thought lol

I am a married woman who fantasizes about being with a group of women. All of us sucking, fingering, kissing, touching, not knowing who has their fingers in your pussy, as another woman sits on my face while my pussy gets licked and sucked and fucked by 3 different people. Orgies of all woman shapes and sizes. Hands everywhere. Moaning. Groaning. Wetness. Pussy everywhere.

That sounds divine! :heart:

(maybe I could even stop myself from firing our babysitter because I've been finding myself thinking about her too much lately! :eek: )

He everyone, hope everyone is having a great day! Ladies feel free to message me to explore any fantasy you may have ;)

A quiet moment... ticking clock. Thoughts... of her... of a woman at the grocery in that pale blue dress... the retro style one. Her pale blonde hair, her lips. Wanting those lips against mine. She's a stranger, I'm a stranger. I dream of walking up to her, slipping my fingers into hers. No words needed. Our eyes meet. Her eyes crinkle with a hint of pleasure.

Shopping forgotten I walk out of the store. I know where to go. Driving, the hotel. Expensive and quiet. Privacy. The door is ajar. I walk in and she is standing there reaching back to unzip her dress. I walk up to her and give her help, drawing the zipper down to reveal her shoulders, the lace of her bra. The dress falls to the ground. I remove mine leaving us in our lingerie.

She turns to me, a little taller than I am in her heels. Her hands move to the sides of my face and she kisses me. Electricity runs across my whole body. My nipples twinge and my hips shift. My skin is on fire as I taste her lips, her tongue, her breath. She is experienced to my innocence. She is confidence to my hesitation. I eagerly am taken in her embrace, her skin to my skin, the fabric of our underwear.

We are entangled then on the bed. Touching, kissing wherever we desire. Taking what we wish and giving, giving to each other such pleasures. My lips between her legs as hers are between mine...

Yea, that's what I'm thinking about tonight.

A quiet moment... ticking clock. Thoughts... of her... of a woman at the grocery in that pale blue dress... the retro style one. Her pale blonde hair, her lips. Wanting those lips against mine. She's a stranger, I'm a stranger. I dream of walking up to her, slipping my fingers into hers. No words needed. Our eyes meet. Her eyes crinkle with a hint of pleasure.

Shopping forgotten I walk out of the store. I know where to go. Driving, the hotel. Expensive and quiet. Privacy. The door is ajar. I walk in and she is standing there reaching back to unzip her dress. I walk up to her and give her help, drawing the zipper down to reveal her shoulders, the lace of her bra. The dress falls to the ground. I remove mine leaving us in our lingerie.

She turns to me, a little taller than I am in her heels. Her hands move to the sides of my face and she kisses me. Electricity runs across my whole body. My nipples twinge and my hips shift. My skin is on fire as I taste her lips, her tongue, her breath. She is experienced to my innocence. She is confidence to my hesitation. I eagerly am taken in her embrace, her skin to my skin, the fabric of our underwear.

We are entangled then on the bed. Touching, kissing wherever we desire. Taking what we wish and giving, giving to each other such pleasures. My lips between her legs as hers are between mine...

Yea, that's what I'm thinking about tonight.
Oh my god!! That is steaming hot! What a sexy love scene. Great story! Please, write more. One of my favorite fantasies is being in this situation with a more experienced woman. I am so lucky that I get to experience this with both of my women. So hot!!

Oooooooooo

Oh my god!! That is steaming hot! What a sexy love scene. Great story! Please, write more. One of my favorite fantasies is being in this situation with a more experienced woman. I am so lucky that I get to experience this with both of my women. So hot!!

Wow, Satin you even got me hard; women sure have a nice touch.

OK Liz, go ahead.

That sounds divine! :heart:

(maybe I could even stop myself from firing our babysitter because I've been finding myself thinking about her too much lately! :eek: )

Pounce on the sitter. At least U aren't gonna knock her up.

This thread is too quiet.

I was hoping to do a little role playing before I go out.

As a straight guy, I find these scenes incredibly beautiful and irresistibly tempting.

Thank you, ladies, for sharing. I realize this is more for the girls, but, oh, how I love it!

Back