Women that enjoy watching (or listening) to a man masturbate

So do I. But women are way more complicated than men with regards to what gets us off. As for me, there's just something so hot about how people breathe while they masturbate or have sex. I guess it pretty much turns me on more than visuals. Good moans aided with some hot visuals would be darn awesome tho =).

So do I. But women are way more complicated than men with regards to what gets us off. As for me, there's just something so hot about how people breathe while they masturbate or have sex. I guess it pretty much turns me on more than visuals. Good moans aided with some hot visuals would be darn awesome tho =).

taking notes..... :D

I would have to be honest and say that i have watched someone masturbate. I also would have to agree with the other ladies that responded here. It is a turn on. To watch their hands, to hear their breathing patterns change, the moans, to watch their stomach muscles flex and contract when they reach the point of release.

*ok i'm totally blushing now* :eek: lol!

but the question was asked so...

:)

I would have to be honest and say that i have watched someone masturbate. I also would have to agree with the other ladies that responded here. It is a turn on. To watch their hands, to hear their breathing patterns change, the moans, to watch their stomach muscles flex and contract when they reach the point of release.

*ok i'm totally blushing now* :eek: lol!

but the question was asked so...

:)

Do you like to listen also?

Ok, I said it somewhere else and I'll say it here...I love to watch the spouse play with himself...and, when I'm in the right mood, other men. The spouse loves to show off...all he needs is to be asked.

There's something about a man stroking...and if it's because of me...wooo....

all good news...

Ok, I said it somewhere else and I'll say it here...I love to watch the spouse play with himself...and, when I'm in the right mood, other men. The spouse loves to show off...all he needs is to be asked.

There's something about a man stroking...and if it's because of me...wooo....

for it to be about you.. online... you'd just have to say a little something as encouragement
... then it would be all about you!

I find it ridiculously hot as well, so much so.

The sounds, the sight, the intensity as the crescendo builds...wicked good. I especially love it if I can position myself right over his cock as he's coming close so I can just add some tongue and mouth action at the very, very, very end...best when he doesn't expect it and the shock of the added sensation is what shoots him over the edge!

I find it ridiculously hot as well, so much so.

The sounds, the sight, the intensity as the crescendo builds...wicked good. I especially love it if I can position myself right over his cock as he's coming close so I can just add some tongue and mouth action at the very, very, very end...best when he doesn't expect it and the shock of the added sensation is what shoots him over the edge!

It is so hot when my lover does that too. I love putting on a show for her and it drives us both wild when her tongue starts to flick my head just as I am about to cum then takes me in her mouth to suck every drop of my hot cum

mmm

It is so hot when my lover does that too. I love putting on a show for her and it drives us both wild when her tongue starts to flick my head just as I am about to cum then takes me in her mouth to suck every drop of my hot cum

even better to help... and then shut it all down so she can make me wait for the orgasm.... get me to turn my attention to her needs.... before taking care of mine when she's really ready

Precisely!!!!! :)

i'd love to let you watch, maybe we can both enjoy it sometime soon :)

I gotta admit that listening to someone masturbate turns me on so freaking bad. Listening to his moans plus the expression on his face? Damn :eek: :D

you'll get a lot of responses for this...

I gotta admit that listening to someone masturbate turns me on so freaking bad. Listening to his moans plus the expression on his face? Damn :eek: :D

Add a comment or two as it progresses..... and you are going to be getting sooo many pm's. Heck, it's just fun to think about!

Back