How well do you do the sex?

Straight answer to the OP question?

When a guy hears his gal cry out, mid-orgasm, "You .. Ab .. So .. Lutely .. Fuck .. Me .. to .. HEAVEN! ..", he knows he's got his lovemaking half right.

Theres a new Jap sex doll that looks like you.

For a while I enjoyed reading some of your posts. You're clearly a big racist, but when you didn't engage in racist slurs you came up with very interesting things. It's clear that you've read a lot.

But for the last few months you seem possessed:
most of the time you stalk female posters who could well be your daughters, with lecherous and offensive - creepy comments.

Last edited:
I dont mean if you have the sex

I mean are you any good at it?

If someone walked in on you having sex would they stop and admire your skills or would they stop and laugh?

Does your partner need to fake it to make you happy or is it the real deal?

If someone walked in on me and a partner having sex they would run screaming from the room clawing at their eyes screaming,"My eyes! My Eyes! Old people sex! AWWWWWW!" :)

But to be serious the only one that needs to weigh or appreciate my skill at sex is my partner. There is much more then the physical act. An appreciation and awareness of what your partner wants and needs is a very important ingredient. How do I tell if I'm any good at it? My test is simple: Did she invite me back a second time? If a lady invites me back a second time it means she enjoyed what we did. If I go it means I enjoyed what we did. Over the sexually active part of my life there have been few instances of not being invited back. I think I'm doing OK.
:p

Comshaw

For a while I enjoyed reading some of your posts. You're clearly a big racist, but when you didn't engage in racist slurs you came up with very interesting things. It's clear that you've read a lot.

But for the last few months you seem possessed:
most of the time you stalk female posters who could well be your daughters, with lecherous and offensive - creepy comments.

So you're saying he's just your type? :D

it really just depends.

If someone walked in on you having sex would they stop and admire your skills or would they stop and laugh?

i would hope for both.

i've never really worried about my partner faking it. if my partner felt the need to fake it during the sex, i would feel badly, but that's their shit. there have been times of faking it, so he can get off again without my knowing he came a first time. mainly because at that point, i can clean up. it's over. my job has been completed. incompletion. i just need fucked. incompletion pisses me off.

i don't know about the real deal. the real deal is having to change the sheets or sleep on towels. often it's not, though just as real.

We did the sex very well for a week straight. Still wasn't enough. It was lovely. Toys, paddles, plugs and cock rings... OH MY!

c6OFcvE.jpg

Even without the accessories, I think we did "the sex" very well.

I think it boils down though to communication and comfort, not only with each other but ourselves. If you're too inhibited to say what you like and want or don't like, well.......

Even without the accessories, I think we did "the sex" very well.

I think it boils down though to communication and comfort, not only with each other but ourselves. If you're too inhibited to say what you like and want or don't like, well.......

Tru dat, boo. But it wasn't until you shoved the wasp's nest up your twat and I bedazzled your vajajay did it really get poppin'!

Tru dat, boo. But it wasn't until you shoved the wasp's nest up your twat and I bedazzled your vajajay did it really get poppin'!

Hey, you know me....sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains (and wasp's nests) excite me.

I am a 11 out of 10.

That sounds like a properly awkward conversation to initiate.

"Well, you see, I've got this roll of cling film, and we are going to need to..."

I used to like to have my birth control/abortion discussion over dinner preferably if they were eating spaghetti or something. I would ask how they felt about birth control and then abortion. After they drop their spaghetti, and answer those two, you can pretty much ask them anything.

I'd have to bring my own cling film because I could be allergic. I have always brought my own condoms, they can be split and double if needed.

We did the sex very well for a week straight. Still wasn't enough. It was lovely. Toys, paddles, plugs and cock rings... OH MY!

c6OFcvE.jpg

You know you are with a classy guy when the sex toys are still in the original packaging. Nobody wants to see him whip out stuff that he's had in the drawer since his last hookup.

You know you are with a classy guy when the sex toys are still in the original packaging. Nobody wants to see him whip out stuff that he's had in the drawer since his last hookup.

OMG, I would be thinking, where has it been, what did they eat, will it kill me?
Actually if it just came out of their dishwasher, and was re-rinsed it would probably be ok.

OMG, I would be thinking, where has it been, what did they eat, will it kill me?
Actually if it just came out of their dishwasher, and was re-rinsed it would probably be ok.

I'd be like "Put that back in the bitch you took it out of."

There are few men I would trust to actually clean sex toys. Most of them would give it a rinse and call it good.

Ok. Call me old fashioned, but sex toys for a casual hookup?

I'd keep the good stuff for after the first date.

And the ones out of the package we opened together :)

I'd be like "Put that back in the bitch you took it out of."

There are few men I would trust to actually clean sex toys. Most of them would give it a rinse and call it good.

Lawlz

Ok. Call me old fashioned, but sex toys for a casual hookup?

I'd keep the good stuff for after the first date.

Well, that WAS the SECOND day she was here.

Back