Forget The Guy Closed for Mathildis

"Your hands feel nice," looking once again into Emma's eyes she leaned in kissed her more forceably this time. "Did you like when John did this?" Returning to Emma's breast she gave them a bit of a squeeze and bit down.
 
This time Emma returned the kiss, even opening her mouth slightly. Her moan showed how sensitive her breasts and nipples were. "Some... times. Some times he was too rough, getting tears to my eyes..." Emma answered, an aroused shiver in her voice. She didn't want to talk about John... she wanted... something else.
 
"Other girls know how bite without doing it too hard," as Sue bites again and then swirls her tongue over the nipple.
As she loves on Emma's tits she reaches under the skirt to the waist band of the panties and begins pulling them down.
 
Emma absolutely made no effort to stop her friend... she was too far gone in both the buzz of alcohol as in the lust her body was experiencing. Right now Sue could do whatever she wanted and Emma would willingly obey.

Emma's hand joined Sue under her skirt, but rather than stopping her, she helped her pull down the panties
 
Excitement ran through Sue as she knew that Emma had fully given into her once the girl had helped pull off her panties, "You're wet." Looking at Emma's pussy Sue sighed,
"So beautiful. Let's go to bed, more comfortable." She ran a finger over the lips and gently pushed inside.
 
A moan escaped Emma and she followed Sue to her bedroom, although not in a very straight line. She really had trouble with alcohol, especially since she hadn't eaten much today. Her blouse and panties stayed in the livingroom, so she was just dressed in her skirt.

Arriving in the bedroom, she sat down on the bed and looked with glassy eyes as Sue
 
Standing in front of Emma she hugged Emma to her chest, "Go ahead and see what it's like to suck on a breast." She knew she had to get Emma actively involved or the seduction wouldn't be complete and also the girl would be less likely to pass out. Deftly Sue used her free hand to take off her skirt and panties kicking them away once they hit the floor.
 
Emma followed Sue's lead and like a small baby she started to suckle on the offered nipple. It was making her very hot to do this, even if she didn't fully understand what was going on. Emma's hand travelled between her own legs and gently started to play with her own pussy.
 
"Oh yes, that's right suck my tit," Sue moaned. Reaching down btween her legs she gathered some of her honey and spread it on to her breasts. "Now that you're my roommate we'll do this and more every night!"
 
It didn't take long before Emma's tongue licked all honey away while Emma's fingers were getting wetter and wetter from her own juices. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the lust of the moment as she pushed the third finger into herself.
 
"So you like the taste of my pussy!" Sue grabs her partners chin in her hands and kisses her deep and passionately as she pushes her back on the bed. She yanks off the skirt befor landing on top of Emma.
 
Emma kissed her friend equally passionate. Right now there was no difference between man and woman, stranger or lover. She was wet, hot, aroused and ready to cum. As she pushed her onto the bed, Emma wrapped her arms around her friend and in a tight embrace she kissed Sue again, slipping her tongue deep in her friend's mouth
 
The girls kiss for a wonderful eternity. Sue pushesa thigh between Emma's legs grinding it against her pussy, "We're gonna know every inch of each other's bodies."
 
Emma just nodded, the words of her friend absolutely didn't reach her mind in her current state but the grinding produced enough moans to show she enjoyed it a lot. Soon Emma's hand joined the thigh and again she started to play with her own pussy, working herself to a much needed orgasm.
 
Feeling Emma cum Sue slid down her body and grabbing Emma's ass cheeks began feverishly to lap up the honeybefore sucking and licking Emma's "Yummy, You're going to cum for me again and again as only a woman can do for another woman!"
 
Emma moaned loudly as Sue's tongue started to lick up her honey. John had been no fan of giving oral pleasure so Emma's body was unfamiliar with this kind of pleasure, but liked it very much. No longer she was able to talk, she could only moan and gasp. "Ooooh"
 
"Emma you taste so sweet, let yourself go!Fuckin' beautiful!" Sue licks, nibbles and even bites Emma's clit pausing only briefly to lick honey from her hole.She slides a thumb into the girl's pussy and a finger slowly into her rectum.
 
Emma placed her hands on Sue's head to make sure the feeling would continue, gasping, moaning, even some screams escape her under the experienced tongue of her friend. Her pussy welcomed the thumb, getting even wetter, but her ass was a tight place. John had asked several times to be allowed to fuck that hole but Emma had never given in to him.
 
Sue twisted her thumb around inside Emma's cunt and hearing her gasp, "Promise me that you'lldo whatever I say when I'm done or I won't let you cum again." Sue teased Emma's clit softly waiting for the friend's answer hardly able to contain her enthusiam of introducing Emma to the world of pussy eating and lesbian acts.
 
"Yes... Yes... anything..." Emma answered as she was close to reaching her orgasm and really didn't want to be denied it. Of course with the lust and alcohol in her body she wasn't very able to make an informed decision... but who cared about stupid things like that. "Please..."
 
"Oh baby you're gonna love my strap-on and eating my pussy!" Sue realized that what she said might have been a bit too blunt but didn't care as now she would do whatever she had to make all of her fantasies a reality. She played with Emma's ass and pussy with a renewed vigor, her tongue working magic everywhere it touched along with sucking and nibbling.
 
Last edited:
Right now Emma didn't... couldn't... care about what Sue was saying, she just wanted her next orgasm and with the way her friend was playing with her body, it soon arrived. She climaxed with a loud moan, her body felt like it was on fire
 
Her face covered with her friend's honey Sue slid up the girl's body until she looked Emma in the eyes.Wrapping her arms around Emma Sue kissed Emma roughly fucking her mouth with her tongue, That was the best ever!" Taking advantage of Emma's limp body she rolled them over until Emma was on top. Hugging her tight she nibbled on Emma's neck and ear, "beautiful, sexy."
 
With passion Emma kissed her friend, tasting herself on Sue's tongue. The rest of her body was feeling exhausted and drained... from the day, from the drink, from the powerful orgasm, so Sue had no trouble moving her body in what ever way she wanted. She smiled at Sue's words, but it was a very tired smile. "Can I sleep now?" She asked softly, a yawn following her words. Her mind was way too clouded to realize how rude she was being after all the pleasure her friend had given her
 
"No Sweet girl it isn't time to sleep quite yet." She ran her hand over Emma's ass giving a soft squeeze, "You seeSissy Sue needs to cum too, so you need to slide down and do for me what I did for you. Then we can sleepbefore we finish getting to know each other." she smiled and bit Emma's neck giving her a playful swat on her ass.
 
Back
Top