buttplug

Njoy plugs are great. the steel is just the right weight to fee fantastic.
 
I am thinking about slipping mine in and slowly masturbate for a long while.
 
I got my first set of butt plugs today! 'R' and I have been talking about buying some for a while and I finally did it, as a surprise for him. Can't wait for him to use them on me :D
 
I usually keep a few on hand at anytime. I'll throw a condom on one and have a sub slip it in to stretch and loosen his asshole if we're going to do more assplay.
 
Being plugged in

I've been plugging since early adolescence, as part of crossdressing. At first I tried stuff around the house. Handles worked pretty well, cucumbers, of course, and candles. As I got older, I started buying real plugs from sex stores.

I like to wear a small to medium plug under a tight stretch thong, so that it won't slip out when I'm out and about. The feeling a plug gives me, has always given me, is one of being sexually titillated, of being constantly aware that I am prepared to receive anal penetration from real cocks.

It's an integral part of my crossgender identification.
 
my DOM getting me ready for his pleasure
 

Attachments

  • 5-15#2.jpg
    5-15#2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 5-15#5.jpg
    5-15#5.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 99
So I wanted to try out the butt plugs I ordered for 'R' and I, but got yelled at and told I had to wait. :(

But thankfully, we are finally getting some alone time tomorrow night, so feedback on how I like them will be coming soon!:rose:
 
got to at least try them. I do enjoy having one in me now and then.
love to have a remote vibe one in somebody once, to turn it on and off when they least expect it
 
Total newb but steel are the ones that appeal to me the most. But aesthetically, I'm drawn to glass. I just don't know where to start.

I like the weight of the steel, but glass toys, in general, are my favorite.
 
not sure about the weight ones but do enjoy the vibe ones
 
I just received one as a gag birthday gift from a friend. However, I want to try it. Is there a certain oil that I should use or will coconut oil work? Thank you!
 
I just received one as a gag birthday gift from a friend. However, I want to try it. Is there a certain oil that I should use or will coconut oil work? Thank you!

Depending on what it's made of you may want to use lube. there are some water based ones meant for latex that would probably be better than oils. maybe check the manufacturer's site for a recommendation.
 
Depending on what it's made of you may want to use lube. there are some water based ones meant for latex that would probably be better than oils. maybe check the manufacturer's site for a recommendation.

Thank you for your advice. I am about to try the coconut oil. Thanks again!
 
Butt plugs and why they are fun

I have a minor butt plug collection going. I personally like my anal beads as I can adjust to what I feel like at the time and leaving them in is not an issue for me.

Wear a butt plug to work!! That makes things interesting.

I work in customer service and have to talk with people face to face. Wearing a butt plug during all of that is such a rush.

Especially when someone is being rude or calls me a bitch or something and I think .... whatever ... you don't know the half of it. LOL
 
Back
Top