Married guy starting to fantasize about dick

All I know is that I am fantasizing more and more about it and I don't think it is going to stop until I finally get a chance to try. You know its bad when you take an extra long shower at the gym just to take an extra glance at what is around. 36M

Gym? Never use one myself - but I do wonder what other men are hiding in their pants.
 
Hi guys just to let you know persistent pays off. Like you all I have fantasize about cock. Tried it when I was a teen but never as an adult. But 2 weeks ago met a guy on another site i'm on and we set up a meeting. Long story short we meet at his house and we were both new to it but we ended up sucking each other 69 and then he asked me to fuck him so I did. Only problem was he couldn't get hard even after taking viagra. But we did have fun and im looking again for someone who can get hard.
 
The gym has been great for giving me the opportunity to see some. Now I just want to see the hard.
 
Recurring points ..

Reading the posts in this thread, seems to me three recurring points stand out: 1) age - guys here are mid-30s and up, 2) 'loving', 'caring' but no-sex marriages 3) a new or intensifying interest in getting it on MM with another guy. Is there a co-relation? Anyone ?
 
Reading the posts in this thread, seems to me three recurring points stand out: 1) age - guys here are mid-30s and up, 2) 'loving', 'caring' but no-sex marriages 3) a new or intensifying interest in getting it on MM with another guy. Is there a co-relation? Anyone ?

For me, just a lifetime of wondering has changed to a need to do this - and soon. Never touched another dick but watch a porn scene and i'm as interested in the cock coming as much as watching the women.

So, I want to hold, stroke and suck a cock one day - and that's it - but would prefer it was someone I could get to know and relax with over time. The "blow & go" types do not do it for me. I would love to meet and catch up with another guy over a beer, a hockey game, some golf, but then get naked and blow as many loads as we can! ;)

Here's to that happening next week on my business trip to Toronto.
 
I'm a divorced dad who has had some past encounters with other guys. I'm not looking for a relationship, but do enjoy dick play. I love women, for sure! But now and then as a purely recreational thing, I like to get naked with another man. Like Dr. Ruth said, "What two consenting adults do behind closed doors is perfectly normal."
 
Reading the posts in this thread, seems to me three recurring points stand out: 1) age - guys here are mid-30s and up, 2) 'loving', 'caring' but no-sex marriages 3) a new or intensifying interest in getting it on MM with another guy. Is there a co-relation? Anyone ?

Well said. Just have to find the one to break the ice. And agree, golf and or a sporting event first would be awesome.
 
I fantasize about it, and I really want to try it. I don't see the opportunity though.

Also stuck in a sexless marriage.... Not having sex at all is killing me. Oh well...
many of us are in the same situation..thats what started me thinging loved oral she never did.started to wonder.talked about it one day with good buddy who had same issue.so we did it.and loved it ever since..airborne.dm@gmail.com
 
horny

Hi guys, shame you all live so far away, i live in the uk, only been with a guy once, had a great experance, we sucked each other & he even licked my arse, then we wanked ourself off, watching him cum make me cum soon after.
Lost contact soon after and would really like too have some more fun.
 
I'll just toss my name in the hat as well ... I've been thinking about it for a while now and would love to have the chance to try it in a safe, discreet way. I'm in the Akron/Cleveland area.

I'd love to take a man in my hands and feel him get hard as I stroke him, then lick and suck him as he gets even harder in my mouth. I want to smell him, taste him, feel him throbbing in my mouth as I tease his balls and play with his ass. The submissive in me hearing him tell me what he likes and what to do to him to make it feel good. Him holding my head and thrusting deeper into my mouth ...
 
I'll just toss my name in the hat as well ... I've been thinking about it for a while now and would love to have the chance to try it in a safe, discreet way. I'm in the Akron/Cleveland area.

I'd love to take a man in my hands and feel him get hard as I stroke him, then lick and suck him as he gets even harder in my mouth. I want to smell him, taste him, feel him throbbing in my mouth as I tease his balls and play with his ass. The submissive in me hearing him tell me what he likes and what to do to him to make it feel good. Him holding my head and thrusting deeper into my mouth ...

Wow, DaveForty, that's one heck of a description... turned me on just reading it. I'd like to be the one who picks your name from that hat!
 
Count Me In

Count me in the category of "Married guy starting to fantasize about dick". PM me if you'd like to have a little PM fantasy fun with the fantasy.
 
bi curious as well

I've had this erge to suck cock for some time. It's something I wish I knew how to go about it.
 
I wish Dave40 was with me right now. I'm still looking for my first to give.:kiss:
 
Back
Top