Ekserb

Aye... ..... ........ :devil:

Unfortunately for you, you can't get a spanking without also taking the slapping, the choking, the brutal face fucking, and all the rest of the morally questionable treatment that turns me on.

i'd like

What is it that you like? I'll try to do more of that. ;)

more pics like magic fingers #1 and 2. fantasize those were my hands in the pics, or in the studio observing your shoots. =)

Always so much fun browsing through your thread.
If I have a favorite its the magic finger ones. Its fun, erotic, sensual, made me smile and drool at the same time. Thank you again for sharing those wonderful images.
:kiss:

You're very welcome and I thank you for the wonderful compliments. :)

yes... the magic fingers

series is my favorite.

in four, i imagined for a moment i was down paying homage to that beautiful organ wrapped in pearls... omg! breathing hard... panties starting to dampen... imagination going wild... almost panting for... more, please!!!

z

at that point...

you're so close. but so far. i could catch your pre cum drips with my tongue and sip the life elixir from you at the source. homage... yes. feed me. let me drink your person. your knowledge, your gift of what you do... what you do to us... your old and new fans!!!

As my girlfriend can attest, I get really wet when I'm excited. I mean really wet. If she so much as runs a hand across my lap in the car, I have a huge wet spot on the front of my pants by the time we arrive at our destination. (This is another reason I like the kilt—at least the drips stay mostly on my thighs or leak between my legs to the back of the kilt.)

I think this is the last one from that photo shoot. Enjoy!

Magic fingers 5

I love it, but have to admit, my favorite is still 3.....there is something erotic sensual in that picture that I keep looking at it....the hands, the pearls, the lighting, the cock..... I want to print it out and frame it and put in my bedroom....no honestly I love all your pictures but that one, is for me WOOOOWWWW...... makes me want one like that....are you free....;)

I love it, but have to admit, my favorite is still 3.....there is something erotic sensual in that picture that I keep looking at it....the hands, the pearls, the lighting, the cock..... I want to print it out and frame it and put in my bedroom....no honestly I love all your pictures but that one, is for me WOOOOWWWW...... makes me want one like that....are you free....;)

What size print would you like? 12" x 18": $25. :)

Of course, if you want to make a new image with your own hands, I'm sure we can work out a barter arrangement. Are you a good cook?

What size print would you like? 12" x 18": $25. :)

Of course, if you want to make a new image with your own hands, I'm sure we can work out a barter arrangement. Are you a good cook?

The biggest you have.
Honestly I m a chef..... and I m not kidding.....15 years as a teacher in a cooking school, some years in a top restaurant here in NYC, and right now my own little catering company..... ;)

The biggest you have.
Honestly I m a chef..... and I m not kidding.....15 years as a teacher in a cooking school, some years in a top restaurant here in NYC, and right now my own little catering company..... ;)

That's good! When I start traveling, I'll stop by your place and you can feed me for as long as it takes to make some new photos. I'll even do you the favor of staying in my motorhome instead of taking up room in your bed. Because I'm a gentleman.

That's good! When I start traveling, I'll stop by your place and you can feed me for as long as it takes to make some new photos. I'll even do you the favor of staying in my motorhome instead of taking up room in your bed. Because I'm a gentleman.

I would love to cook, and no worries we have a huge bed :D

I love the way the pearls go from around her neck to you, very nice touch!!

Yes! That was an unplanned setup. I had been holding the string of pearls in my hand over my cock and asked her to hold them for a second while I made a small adjustment to the light behind us. She playfully wrapped them around her neck and I thought it might work as an idea, so I got a few shots of the arrangement.

I'm glad you like it!

More naked girls:

Katie, Miami
i-c24xMKh-XL.jpg

Adele, Miami
i-BsgvWKZ-XL.jpg

Amber, Ocala
i-ztDCVXn-XL.jpg

being a female, i'm not really into the female realm, but these are beautiful. makes me wish I was worthy of you.

z

Who says you're not? What kind of attitude is that? Just because of that remark, I'm going to take your pictures for free. You need the self-esteem boost. :)

Who says you're not? What kind of attitude is that? Just because of that remark, I'm going to take your pictures for free. You need the self-esteem boost. :)

Me too me too me too!!! *Jumping up and down*Lol. Your pictures are amazing! Seriously you can make an roach look beautiful :)

Back