I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was a little silly on your part.

At times - Now I'm the one telling the boss what he should be doing - which works just as well for projects longer than a few months, which gives them time to see who's really in charge ;)

I've always found older guys way more attractive than boys my own age. Like, not that I don't find boys my age cute, but guys in their mid- to late twenties, and in their thirties and forties just seem all... put-together. Confident, like they know who they are. And so much sexier, on average. :eek: At least to me.

I didn't get it worked out till my mid 30s.

My formula, starting from 14 you add two years for a man to reach the maturity level that takes one for a woman.

Eg woman aged 24, 10 years over 14. Add twice 10 to 14 = 34 ideal age for guy.

Woman aged 30, add twice 16 ideal guy is 46.

Woman aged 64, add twice 50 ideal guy is 164. The formula needs a little refinement, but you get the drift.

While I have dated younger women and was very much in love with one, it hasn't worked out. I've found that while they appreciate the kindnesses and maturity an older man brings to the table, there still remains a part that is aware of the age difference. All too often, they've tried to drag me into their world and are disappointed when I don't fit in. I did the party scene once before (and hated it then) so why would I want to do it now? I would much rather spend time with the lady in a romantic setting or at a nice meal.

BrettJ in Canada

I didn't get it worked out till my mid 30s.

My formula, starting from 14 you add two years for a man to reach the maturity level that takes one for a woman.

Eg woman aged 24, 10 years over 14. Add twice 10 to 14 = 34 ideal age for guy.

Woman aged 30, add twice 16 ideal guy is 46.

Woman aged 64, add twice 50 ideal guy is 164. The formula needs a little refinement, but you get the drift.

A 10 year age gap is ideal I think :)

I'm currently in a relationship with a 19 year old, and I'm 42. but in the past few years I've haven't dated anyone older than 25.

I'm liking the age gaps :)

Age gaps are fun I think, I can only speak from a 10 year gap experience, though.

While I have dated younger women and was very much in love with one, it hasn't worked out. I've found that while they appreciate the kindnesses and maturity an older man brings to the table, there still remains a part that is aware of the age difference. All too often, they've tried to drag me into their world and are disappointed when I don't fit in. I did the party scene once before (and hated it then) so why would I want to do it now? I would much rather spend time with the lady in a romantic setting or at a nice meal.

BrettJ in Canada

I somewhat agree, but also think different women have different interests and thus worlds they operate in. I've been with women 10 years younger and found, that while sexually it was great, socially we didn't connect. Whereas the girl I was involved with that was 21 years younger was an amazing connection. Though, admittedly, we both knew there was no future to it, it was a temporary fling. But what I found with her was a total lack of interest in the world of her age group - not into the club scene, etc. She loved to travel and explore and we had some amazing times together. Very unfortunately, it just wasn't meant to be...

But given some of the other discussion on here, I'm curious of what people's experiences are as far was age gaps - what is the largest age difference that you have had with someone? what do you consider optimal?

curious of responses from both the guys and girls on here...

All too often, they've tried to drag me into their world

That is a problem. The sub is not being submissive to you.
You are allowing her to direct the course of the relationship...that is your job as a Dom.
You need to determine at the outset of a relationship if they are willing to submit TOTALLY to you, and if not then find another.
It's not a matter of age nearly so much as their mindset.
Are they really a "submissive" ? If so, regardless of their age, they will submit to you as you exercise your dominion over them.

Last edited:
That is a problem. The sub is not being submissive to you.
Actually, Micklesko, Brett wasn't talking about Dom/sub relationships. This is not the BDSM Forum, nor is this a BDSM thread: It's a May-December thread.

BDSM discussions can be found here.

Actually, Micklesko, Brett wasn't talking about Dom/sub relationships.

Really ?
This looks to me that this thread is under the "Fetish & Sexuality Central" section.
Do you think that dom/sub and control are not part of the foundation of these types of relationships ?

I've always found that there is a fine line between being a dom and being an arrogant ass that not everyone fully appreciates...

Do you think that dom/sub and control are not part of the foundation of these types of relationships ?
Absolutely they are. At times.

But Brett, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't identify as a Dom and wasn't speaking of such relationships in those terms.

Reminding him of his "job as a Dom" is not germane when he makes no claim to be one.

Really ?
This looks to me that this thread is under the "Fetish & Sexuality Central" section.

Not all "fetishy" relationships and not all age gap relationships. That's why Lit does have a separate BDSM chat board.

Peek-A-Boo....
Yes I know it's been forever and a day since I've been here but things have been pretty crazy in the bayou..... BIG HUGS.... hope everyone is doing great.......

Hey Bayou! Nice to see you haven't completely abandoned us ;)

hope life is treating you well.

:rose::rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back