New pics!

So apparently I have been hiding in a dark little hole somewhere... just making my way over here to your thread today... and *phew* it's going to take me some time to work my way through!

However from what I just saw.... mmmmm it is going to be fun. :devil:

So apparently I have been hiding in a dark little hole somewhere... just making my way over here to your thread today... and *phew* it's going to take me some time to work my way through!

However from what I just saw.... mmmmm it is going to be fun. :devil:

Thank you for stopping by baby. I hope you have a lot of fun looking over my pics.

All caught up;)

The above photo are just utterly sexy- the light and shadows...only enhance your body.

Since I have all these lovely woman asking for more, here are a few pics to keep you wet at night!;)

http://img298.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=329767474_Chest3_123_235lo.jpg

And, just the hint of your lower lip in this picture- my god- just makes me want to sweep my tongue across it and have a little nibble. Mmmmmm :kiss:

You should definitely take some more pics for us all:rose:

The above photo are just utterly sexy- the light and shadows...only enhance your body.

And, just the hint of your lower lip in this picture- my god- just makes me want to sweep my tongue across it and have a little nibble. Mmmmmm :kiss:

You should definitely take some more pics for us all:rose:

Thank you sexy. What kind pics are.you looking for?:kiss:

I don't think its very fair to have a thread title named "new pics" and not post any. ;) just saying,

Lol. What are you looking for?

Anything more of you is great... I love the pics you've done that are a little darker... the shadow play beautifully across your skin.
Perhaps some in jeans... or getting out of your jeans.
Whatever you choose to share will be appreciated.
:kiss:

Back