Self-sucking

I was so naive and prudish as a lad I never even thought of it. Then one day, fooling around with my girlfriend, she got her gob on my pole and wow! So I married her! :D
 
Way back in my late teens / early twenties I could. My first time was when my then girlfriend dared me to try it. Surprisingly I was able to lick the head, and with some encouragement and stretching, I was able to get about two inches in my mouth. Sandy kept encouraging me until I shot a load into my mouth.

Turns out I was a better cocksucker than her. We broke up shortly after that. :D
 
Way back in my late teens / early twenties I could. My first time was when my then girlfriend dared me to try it. Surprisingly I was able to lick the head, and with some encouragement and stretching, I was able to get about two inches in my mouth. Sandy kept encouraging me until I shot a load into my mouth.

Turns out I was a better cocksucker than her. We broke up shortly after that. :D
You didn't really need her if you could suck yourself.
 
When I was younger I was able to get my cock to within about an inch of my out reached tongue ... but never any closer. Still, it was close enough to smell that manly scent and ooze out gobs of precum onto my wanting tongue. I spurted out huge loads of powerful ejaculations onto my face and open mouth eventually. Did it with the help of my wife a few times and it was a HUGE turn on for her. Unfortunately age catches up with you and the lack of flexibility sucks!
 
It really is the ultimate In self love and another reason to take up yoga. Tried and failed many a time.
But if the majority of the male population could I doubt much would ever get done
 
Would Love too

Tried, but failed. Most I can do is wank and cum in my mouth. Am so envious of these that can suck themselves off. Often watch Posted Vids of those luck guys!
 
Last edited:
A long long time ago

I was able to after much practice bend enough to lick the sensitive underside but could not get the head actually into my mouth. But that is all it took a few licks in those days to cause the eruption!!
 
A Womans Response

If your dick is big enough for you to suck it on your own, I want it buried deep inside of me ;)
 
You know if I could

I'd never leave home. Tried and can just lick the tip f my cock head. hurt my back doing it. Damn I want to be sucked so badly!
 
hmmm

Oh to be young and flexible again. Head sucked wholly in mouth and jacking shaft with one hand while fondling balls with the other... About drowned myself once when doing this with my ex-wife leaning in on me a bit and rimming me...
 
When I was younger I was flexible enough for a while (after much self training) to get most of my cock into my mouth. Oh, that was so nice! I'd get pretty close to orgasm by masturbating then go down on myself and rock it in an out. Didn't take long before I flooded my mouth with cum. Never had a problem swallowing. I really miss those days. I could probably lay on the floor with my cock hanging over my head and try to shoot it in my mouth, but it's not as satifying as actually being able to suck on your own cock.
 
I was first able to do this when I was about 16 I guess. My first blow job was from myself!
I developed my technique from then on and got quite good. I loved to suck myself off. Just typing that sentence has made me horny.
However, age gets the better of us and I think that the last time I did this was when I was in early thirties (am 60 now)
I only ever showed this trick to a couple of women. One went nuts for it, and stuck her tongue in my ass while I sucked and came in my mouth. I have dined out so to speak on that memory a few times.
A few years later I showed my wife and she thought it was weird - or gay or something. Was NOT into it. It is actually quite an ungainly position to get into, so was not that keen to show off.
Now that I cant I want to! Luckily I have a new GF that cannot get enough of my cock in her mouth, so its all good and doesnt hurt my back.
And I have just introduced her to the glory of snowballs! First time for both of us :)
 
I can do it pretty easily. Not like deep throat or anything but past the head at least. It's not one of those "never leave the house" situations though, I mean if I want to get off there are easier ways. Once in a while for variety it's fun, though. For some reason I feel sort of self-conscious about it and it would take a lot of prodding for me to be willing to do it with a partner watching, plus it's hard to imagine it being a big turn on for someone else to see. But I could be wrong, I guess.
 
When I was younger & more flexible & my cock was a inch longer I could.
Spent quite a few afternoons enjoying how spongy the head felt in my mouth.
Normally I could only get the head in.
A couple times I got a inch of the shaft aswell.
Fuck it felt good.
 
Back
Top