Religious symbols and erotica

I Bet

Well, you're going to hell, but not for that.
I bet you would of loved seeing my mother then. Mom always ware skirts that were so tight you would be able to see her panty lines, not to mention the garter belt straps hooked to her hose. The heels made her walk mesmerizing.

Pray humbly

tumblr_myjfokDcrZ1smygrho1_540.jpg
Perhaps it is not how you pray but what you are praying for.

I was brought up Christian and taught that sex is for marriage only. Then I was tricked into bed and corrupted. I'm still a Christian but I believe sex is one of the greatest gifts God gave us and I enjoy it so much. My fiancée knows my needs and meets them. :devil:

My story is similar, well at least about the corruption and loving sex... unfortunately my husband does not meet my needs :(

I was terrified when I lost my virginity, took the morning after pill then went to confession where the priest said I'd go to Hell for taking it. I told him to 'Fuck Off' and never went to confession again.

Amazingly since then I love 'first time' stories.

I was brought up Christian and taught that sex is for marriage only. Then I was tricked into bed and corrupted. I'm still a Christian but I believe sex is one of the greatest gifts God gave us and I enjoy it so much. My fiancée knows my needs and meets them. :devil:

My story is similar, well at least about the corruption and loving sex... unfortunately my husband does not meet my needs :(

Snap! Sure are a lot of us lol

Snap! Sure are a lot of us lol

I couldn't survive in the army if I didn't believe in God. But I love sex too and is that so wrong? My upbringing was so very strict I wasn't even allowed tampons - I might damage my hymen lol. So when I was bedded by a man 10 - 12 years older than me it hurt like hell. I got no support from the church so I became a 'wild child' getting laid all over town. And to think my mother wanted me to become a nun lol!

I couldn't survive in the army if I didn't believe in God. But I love sex too and is that so wrong? My upbringing was so very strict I wasn't even allowed tampons - I might damage my hymen lol. So when I was bedded by a man 10 - 12 years older than me it hurt like hell. I got no support from the church so I became a 'wild child' getting laid all over town. And to think my mother wanted me to become a nun lol!

omg my family were so super strict, i didnt even bother trying to tell them after my first time, would have just got me into more trouble. i didnt become a wild child right away, happened more recently. but still live the double life of good girl and slut

omg my family were so super strict, i didnt even bother trying to tell them after my first time, would have just got me into more trouble. i didnt become a wild child right away, happened more recently. but still live the double life of good girl and slut

WOW! You are so like me! My mother thought I was a virgin until I met my fiancée! Little did she know! Lol. But I had rules. I never knowingly slept with a married man or a man who was in a relationship. But a fit hunky unattached man came on the scene I circled him like a shark.

Then I met the man who conquered me, he's a US Marine and he knows my needs, my fantasies and my love of that 'hot splash' and a really good tit fuck.

As my name says 'I was a good girl.'

WOW! You are so like me! My mother thought I was a virgin until I met my fiancée! Little did she know! Lol. But I had rules. I never knowingly slept with a married man or a man who was in a relationship. But a fit hunky unattached man came on the scene I circled him like a shark.

Then I met the man who conquered me, he's a US Marine and he knows my needs, my fantasies and my love of that 'hot splash' and a really good tit fuck.

As my name says 'I was a good girl.'

wow, you are so lucky. very similar except once i turned secretly bad i didnt have many rules (married men were definitely on the menu!). and now i am married but my husband hasnt tamed me, unfortunately he is better suited for the good girl me not the real girl me and cant satisfy my needs

you are so lucky!

wow, you are so lucky. very similar except once i turned secretly bad i didnt have many rules (married men were definitely on the menu!). and now i am married but my husband hasnt tamed me, unfortunately he is better suited for the good girl me not the real girl me and cant satisfy my needs

you are so lucky!

Well my sister it's the 'bad girl' in me that turns my fiancée on! We 'role play'. For example I'm a warrior princess who is finally captured and brought to her conqueror! Or I'm a novice nun who's run away and gets found by a wild hunk. Only problem is as we're both military we spend months away from each other. He's back 31 May so if there's an earthquake in the UK you'll know who to blame. Meanwhile I frequent Lit. Many army girls do!

Have you thought of role play with your hubby? If he agrees you might find that extra VA VA VOOM!

Ok, 0815 hours here and I've got to go for breakfast followed by a session in the gymnasium. Hope to catch up soon. :rose:

I too grew up a good Catholic girl. I always wore a small gold cross, my Nana gave me and I confessed absolutely everything. When I went away to college I met my boyfriend and he taught me the what and how of oral sex i.e. giving him the kind of bjs the way he liked it. I dare say the Priest in the Confessional got an earful over the next couple of years.

Boy how I have changed since then!

I too grew up a good Catholic girl. I always wore a small gold cross, my Nana gave me and I confessed absolutely everything. When I went away to college I met my boyfriend and he taught me the what and how of oral sex i.e. giving him the kind of bjs the way he liked it. I dare say the Priest in the Confessional got an earful over the next couple of years.

You must have made that priest so horny!!! lol... luckily in my church we dont have to confess to the pastor or mine would have a heart attack

You must have made that priest so horny!!! lol... luckily in my church we dont have to confess to the pastor or mine would have a heart attack

I told my priest to 'Fuck Off' when he told me I'd killed my unborn child by taking the 'morning after pill'. Never went back to confession. Reserved my place in Hell.

I wonder how many parents suspect their daughters are out allowing the nonChristian men they date to "introduce" them to the real world of dating & sex as they willingly allow the guys they see to thrust their hard penises into them & fill their "innocent" pussies with their godless spermy cum....

Originally Posted by SisterOfRachel View Post

you are so lucky!

Well my sister it's the 'bad girl' in me that turns my fiancée on! We 'role play'. For example I'm a warrior princess who is finally captured and brought to her conqueror! Or I'm a novice nun who's run away and gets found by a wild hunk. Only problem is as we're both military we spend months away from each other. He's back 31 May so if there's an earthquake in the UK you'll know who to blame. Meanwhile I frequent Lit. Many army girls do!

A great role play game Christian girls can play is their first times, particularly their first times with their men.

They can "re-enact" all the things, the nuances, the moves they made on that fateful night the woman gave her man her Christian innocence.

She can close her eyes as he kisses & sucks on her beauties & stealthily runs his fingers down to her panties, he finds her pussy to be very wet.

After those panties drop, she can lay-back & open her legs wide-open for him.

As he prepares to mount her & poises his erect penis in front of her sexy pussy (which he knows very well through all the mutual oral they've engaged in), he notices the loving look on his innocent Christian girlfriend's face.

She has a loving but at the same time, slightly worried look on her face because, as an innocent Christian virgin, doesn't know what to expect from his impressive penis.

"It will be okay," he reassures her. "Christian girls sleep with their boyfriends all the time. It won't hurt that much and I won't tell anyone this thing we do & you can go on being this good Christian girl, even though you give yourself to me over and over...."

Reassured, she closes her eyes as he begins to slowly slide it into her & rob her of her Christian innocence.

He goes slowly into her tight virgin pussy & when his forehead meets her hymen, he stops or "pauses" it.
They look lovingly into each others' eyes & seeing her approval of him, he pushes it deeper.

With one gentle -- but carnal -- thrust, his penis bursts her hymen & introduces her to the world of love & sex.

After about 10 minutes of passionate thrusts, she feels his penis spasming & he begins to fill her Christian pussy with his spermy cum....

I wonder what the Christian girls think of as they feel their men "completing" their love by conquering their pussies with their godless cum, which sprays up against their pussy walls as they thrust ever deeper & get to fuck them in all sorts of positions...

Virgin of Guadalupe

I have thought for years that the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe, which is very common in South Texas, is a fanciful portrayal of female genitalia. It's all there: the head at the top is the clit, her robes and rays of light are the labia, and so on. I wish I knew how to link a picture. I just think it's a terriffic in-joke and a brutal symbol of repression (here I am but you can't have me) for the Roman Catholic community.

I have thought for years that the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe, which is very common in South Texas, is a fanciful portrayal of female genitalia. It's all there: the head at the top is the clit, her robes and rays of light are the labia, and so on. I wish I knew how to link a picture. I just think it's a terriffic in-joke and a brutal symbol of repression (here I am but you can't have me) for the Roman Catholic community.
How about here...

http://www.liturgies.net/saints/mary/guadalupe/guadalupe-16.jpg

Back