OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

Nice! Say. At what point do I get to choose what my title is? "Experienced" is just to....not me.
 
Check your Control Panel. That's how I changed mine. As to when. . . Not sure. Didn't do mine until I was "Literotica Guru" which is. . . okay, I guess.
 
Play so as to when you guys start the dance is fine by me. Anyway we don't even have to open for lunch the next day. We,l just open at like five that gives you guys time to sleep and whatnot. It doesnt really matter when you guys start or what you do, but I had poles installed ;)
 
Hush! Don't judge. He just needs a change of clothes. It's not like he brought any with him.
 
Who's judging? I like close up magicians and he has a mystical air about him. :)
 
I think the poles should just be part of the live show. My character is not going to be a stripper.
 
Negative. Secrets can decide what Kit will do. He'll be back about the time it's been discovered that he left.
 
That was only a suggestion lighten up a little, obviously Secrets will decide what job he has.
 
haha...oh no, i meant that as a person Tess would rebuke the idea of being a stripper. She just wouldn't do it based on her principles. (i know i know...lame...but seriously. I have it all typed out in a word doc.)

Tess is heading over to Wolf's shop and i'm guessing sine Wolf is knocking on the front door of the Tavern she's going to talk to Eric about what she needs. (She's going to sneak in the back door expecting Wolf to be there and not Eric)
 
Poles can also be used in burlesque shows. Don't have to be used as stripper poles just as an illusion of one works wonders as well. Troy will announce today about his big find. So I will do that maybe during a break when all three of the girls are learning there routines. Will need Tess to come down to see what she needs for the show. Maybe Hannah as well to see if she wants anything for bar and rooms. (That is the big stuff). Troy will move all clothes to the storage locker he has at his apartment and the girls get to choose what the want although Tess can make suggestions while she is there choosing set stuff.
 
oh yeah I haven't told Raven and Alexa about the signs yet have I. I will have to do that. I will also have to draw them up and post links to them. Okay Fiesty so flame is Red /Yellow or Red/orange and what color is your name. Maybe dark red name with Yellow/orange flame?

For Breezy and Dragon, Troy has a deal with a neon sign writer. The sign over the bar and outside were done by him. Now each girl gets to design their own for their door. Nothing fancy just name and basic design. So you girls get one too. I will get Troy to mention it or Tess can when she tells Troy about the design she wants. So start thinking now.
 
Yeah the dark red lettering with a red/orange flame sounds good...cursive lettering would look better than print yes? I think it'll flow better with the shape of the flames.
 
Back
Top