Reflections of a Fractured Soul

I had a profile that got compromised. Person in my real life found out who I was on here.

But I have more posts under this handle now and a new email just for this account so I think I'm safe now. I am who I say I am. I'm also who I said I was.

Made some lovely spiced ribs and a caesar salad for dinner. When will a real lady let me impress her with my cooking?

So it's election day. I dropped my ballot off at the county drop box yesterday because my state has vote by mail. I plan to look up the election results when the polls close. This may very well impact my chances of being employed in the next four years.

Well here's to hoping.

Looks like my hoping didn't do much good.

Anyways, on happier notes my spaghetti sauce last night turned out amazingly delicious. Don't know what I did differently this time except use a stainless steel pan rather than cast iron.

Reviving this thread to just talk about random stuff. No particular topic. But hey It's my thread I do what I want.

Waiting to hear back on a job so I can finally end the vicious experience to get the job to get experience cycle.

Reviving this thread to just talk about random stuff. No particular topic. But hey It's my thread I do what I want.

Waiting to hear back on a job so I can finally end the vicious experience to get the job to get experience cycle.

Fingers crossed for you! :rose:

Fuck my life. Lost my job after less than a week because of weight related back pain.

I felt I needed to repost this here.

Reading and writing, and great video games
Movies of comics and shy kinky dames
Sonic collecting so many rings
These are a few of my favorite things

Han shooting first, lightsabers and blasters
Warp speed and Kirk, "Live long and prosper"
Great big dragons shaking fire from wings

Girls in thigh highs and sheer silken dresses
Flashing a smile with long shining tresses
Making her smile without saying a thing

When Empires strike
When the Witch sings
When I'm feeling sad
I just remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

So I've been almost entirely asborbed into the Pokeborg collective. If anyone reads this has a 3DS and would like to exchange friend codes please PM me. Thanks.

Back