Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

Do you like my 7in cut nice mushroom head. Promise it will be filling with cream on top:devil:

Raising hand . . . always have. From the time a bf showed me what to do and I saw how much he liked it, I've enjoyed the pleasure and the power.

oh yes!

I had girlfriends who just were not into sucking my dick. Id lick and suck and make them cum orally, but some girls dont like to give head! When i gave my first blow job, i made sure i proved how much i loved his cock in my mouth and i really did like it! I loved it!!! I couldnt believe how much i enjoyed it, even letting him cum in my mouth. He couldnt believe i had never given head before. Its all in wanting to suck dick, not just going through the motions. I have been told that im the best cock sucker that some guys have ever had. Love it when they want my email to invite me back again.

agree

I love love love sucking cock!!! I am female and love women, but omg I could never give up the feel of a nice meaty cock in my mouth. My favorite place to be is down on my knees begging for it - I don't just lick it or suck it - I truly worship it, all of it, the head, the shaft, the sack, the balls, even a litle bit of rimming when possible, the whole experience is thrilling for me, love bobbing my head up and down taking it in while whirling my tongue all over it just as much as I love having my head held still while getting it shoved down my throat... I love to nuzzle it and rub it on my face but totally get off by being dickslapped across the face with my mouth wide open eagerly waiting to be fed a nice hot load.... I love cock - if I had one of my own I'd never leave the house - I don't know how you guys do it!! Add me to the list of eager cocksuckers :)
I agree with you! I love to suck cock too. If you did have one, id be your suck buddy!

Addicted

I agree with you! I love to suck cock too. If you did have one, id be your suck buddy!

I love it meeting a new guy & letting him put in my mouth deep throat till he shoots his cum into it. wednsday went cruising had thrre guys 20 mins apart loved it:D

I love it meeting a new guy & letting him put in my mouth deep throat till he shoots his cum into it. wednsday went cruising had thrre guys 20 mins apart loved it:D
Share some details....sounds great!

Yeah

I like when it's in your mouth, and you make that eye contract, see him smile as he watches it slide in and out all slick and wet, seeing his pleasure, and enjoying it.

3 cocks in 20 minutes. That's hot. I'm a married guy have never had cock but fantisize all the time. I would want to feel a cock grow in my mouth while I deep throat it and lick the head until he explodes down my throat. I see you are a Marie's guy. Dies your wife know you love cock.

On the face

I've not had much experiance in this, but I did enjoy few times I did it.
The first time I was curious and nervous, the girls at school had all talked about it and we had discussed it in sex ed, but there I was on the bed in a RV, my first hard cock in my hand,considering putting it in my mouth, I had to gasp for air as I had forgotten to breathe, then I cautiously tasted it with my tongue,hmm not to bad,kissing it,then licking it,holding his balls in one hand,then I wanted to see how far down my throat I could get it....suddenley he was fucking my face, a couple of times he slipped out but we quickly got it back in, I was now rubbing my clit,not even knowing I was doing that, he slipped out again and as I grbbed his cock to stuff it back in my face hole, he came spurting like an oil rig,cum in on my face,in my hair on my neck and trickling onto my titties, I was shocked,disgusted repulsed by the fact I loved it and wanted MORE cum all over my face, I came so hard at the thought, then I licked and sucked his cock clean and kissed him,making sure the cum on my face was passed to his, smeared all ovr his face as we kissed, then I could lick it off his face...hmmmmmmmcan't wait for the next time I get a chance to suck cock

Such a HOT story!

My wife loves me to straddle her chest while she uses her vibrator on her pussy. She sucks my cock and I fuck her mouth. When she cums, I jam it in as far as I can and hold it there while she moans and squirms around my cock. After that she really starts sucking me and lets me cum wherever I want.

When I suck cock I love to be on my knees and undo his pants. I like to be the one to let it spring out in front of my face when I pull his boxers down. I looove suckin his cock(while she watches), and doing it dirty while she talks dirty. A slutty feeling when his hand is on the back of your head while you suck him. Lots of spit, using my hand to stroke him and let his cock head bump the bottom lip of my open mouth. Then let him pull it out and step back to shoot his hot cum all over my face. Done shooting I'll suck it and feel it pulse in my mouth and taste his cum. Eye contact between him and my wife with a softening cock on my mouth and cum dripping off my face. Hmmmmm so hott!!!

And yes, I do love suckin cock!

My wife loves me to straddle her chest while she uses her vibrator on her pussy. She sucks my cock and I fuck her mouth. When she cums, I jam it in as far as I can and hold it there while she moans and squirms around my cock. After that she really starts sucking me and lets me cum wherever I want.

When I suck cock I love to be on my knees and undo his pants. I like to be the one to let it spring out in front of my face when I pull his boxers down. I looove suckin his cock(while she watches), and doing it dirty while she talks dirty. A slutty feeling when his hand is on the back of your head while you suck him. Lots of spit, using my hand to stroke him and let his cock head bump the bottom lip of my open mouth. Then let him pull it out and step back to shoot his hot cum all over my face. Done shooting I'll suck it and feel it pulse in my mouth and taste his cum. Eye contact between him and my wife with a softening cock on my mouth and cum dripping off my face. Hmmmmm so hott!!!

Wow.

Wow.

If anybody in the uk thinks they can suck cock as well as that guy, drop me a pm!

Great description of being on your knees, and unleashing his hard penis. Thinking of that sound, as you are up close, as his hard cock slaps against his belly.
What about reaching under and over the top of his short. Taking his soft cock into your hand, and pulling it out?

i love it , the feeling of submission , that loving act of sucking a cock , the taste of it, the feel of it getting hard in my mouth ,hearing the guy groan with pleasure and the sheer joy when he cums in my mouth ,absolute heaven .

i love it , the feeling of submission , that loving act of sucking a cock , the taste of it, the feel of it getting hard in my mouth ,hearing the guy groan with pleasure and the sheer joy when he cums in my mouth ,absolute heaven .

Im agreeing with you! Its so hot to make a man grow, his cock harden in your mouth. There is a mixed emotion though .....being on your knees, sucking his penis, is equaled out by agressive cock sucking

I've been curious for years. Satisfied that a few weeks ago. In short, I loved it! I'm making plans now to get with my bud for the sole purpose of taking him in my mouth again...and again:)
Love it:)

Mmmmm oh yes, I love the smell, the taste and the feel of a cock in my mouth. I like to start sucking before he's totally hard, and feel him harden as he slides in and out of my mouth. I like to swirl my tongue around his cock, just behind and under the head. When I start to taste the pre-cum flowing then I really get into it, wanting to get him to release his load of cum to fill my mouth. Yum!

I am a bisexual and love women but nothing compares to sucking a guys dick. Many people think of it as a submissive act, but it isn't. When you have a guys dick in your mouth you are totally in control. Even the tough guys will cave when you get them close to the edge and then back off just enough for them to begin to lose the tingle and then they are begging you to suck it man. The softness of the head and the
hardness of the shaft is so hot. Big or small I love them all. :kiss:

Last edited:
I love love love sucking cock!!! I am female and love women, but omg I could never give up the feel of a nice meaty cock in my mouth. My favorite place to be is down on my knees begging for it - I don't just lick it or suck it - I truly worship it, all of it, the head, the shaft, the sack, the balls, even a litle bit of rimming when possible, the whole experience is thrilling for me, love bobbing my head up and down taking it in while whirling my tongue all over it just as much as I love having my head held still while getting it shoved down my throat... I love to nuzzle it and rub it on my face but totally get off by being dickslapped across the face with my mouth wide open eagerly waiting to be fed a nice hot load.... I love cock - if I had one of my own I'd never leave the house - I don't know how you guys do it!! Add me to the list of eager cocksuckers :)

I would love it just like that too!

Mmmmm oh yes, I love the smell, the taste and the feel of a cock in my mouth. I like to start sucking before he's totally hard, and feel him harden as he slides in and out of my mouth. I like to swirl my tongue around his cock, just behind and under the head. When I start to taste the pre-cum flowing then I really get into it, wanting to get him to release his load of cum to fill my mouth. Yum!

The feel of a mans dick getting hard in your mouth is such a turn on. And tasting his precum as a reward for my cock sucking skills makes me work my mouth on his dick more....i crave that big hot sticky load of sperm.....sucking your dick. Wanting to please you....to feel you let go, release your load into my mouth, down my throat. Mmmmmm.....thats it! Grab me by the back of my head as the last few thrusts of your hips fill my mouth, fill my throat, fill me up with your hard cock thats shooting creamy ropes of cum

I've suck a couple of cocks in my lifetime. Literally a couple. One guy stuck it through a gloryhole and curiosity got the best of me and I went down on it. As someone who wouldn't have thought I'd do that, I was amazed at how soft and yet hard it was. The outside was velvety while inside it was hard and rigid. I can't say I didn't like it. I didn't let him cum in my mouth. He kept asking if he could come over to my booth but I said no. I think I knew I'd probably let him fuck me if he came over.

The second time was at the same gloryhole, I had let a few guys suck my cock there as I watched the movie. A lot of times it was a shemale movie. A cock slipped through the hole and I just went down on it. it wasn't as hard as the first cock I had sucked years before, but still had that velvety softness. Without warning he came in my mouth. While the pre-cum tasted good, I always lick my own pre-cum while edging, the taste of his sperm almost made me toss my cookies.

I think about doing it more often. I don't like putting a face with the cock, so the gloryhole is best for me.

Back