The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The head doesn't hurt much any more but I'm not changing the bloody bandages until tomorrow. I'll probably have to rebandage it, I suspect. Oh well, under a Panama, who'll notice?

The head doesn't hurt much any more but I'm not changing the bloody bandages until tomorrow. I'll probably have to rebandage it, I suspect. Oh well, under a Panama, who'll notice?

I'm coming in late ... what happened to you, Bear? You tried lipping off to HM again? :D

He really needs to watch that, doesn't he?

Evidently. I don't figure anyone else has the proverbial cojones to take a swing at the Bear. Of course something could have gone wrong in the workshop too... with all those power tools and wood around who knows what sort of mischief he could have gotten into. ;)

Evidently. I don't figure anyone else has the proverbial cojones to take a swing at the Bear. Of course something could have gone wrong in the workshop too... with all those power tools and wood around who knows what sort of mischief he could have gotten into. ;)

It would be the workshop, doll. He had a mishap with a cabinet, as I recall.

It's Comfort Food Night at the Palace, everyone. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes (half turnips for the fiber), beer gravy and sauteed bell peppers with onions! Bring your plates over to the serving window . . .

It's getting freakin hot around here. I think I'll take off all of my clothes and sit awhile.

In the Palace, one does not bathe because one is dirty. One bathes because bathing is sensual!

Jean-LE9on_GE9rF4me_012_Bath.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back