A Proposition

Not only are you a sexy woman, but you also have the desires that I like in a woman. I crave a woman that I can mark with my toys, and make her scream in painful pleasure as I'm doing it. I crave a woman that will leave me with a smile on her face, after a night of leaving me in control, and having submitted herself to me.
 
I appreciate your thoughts and points of view.

While I understand hesitation, and not wanting to cross into abuse- when I'm on my knees pleading to take you in my mouth, and taking your hands and tangling them in my hair, that should be pretty indicative I'm into in. I've left my fair share of teeth marks on him, and just seeing them the next morning makes me drip with desire. He knows this!

I was very forthcoming as we began this relationship what I was into. The vibrators are at the bedside (underutilized) the riding crop is on the dresser (untouched) and my silk restraints have never even been explored.

I want to kneel and bend and please, but this girl's got needs beyond missionary. And the Winters are long in New England.

Here is another photo in gratitude for your thoughts. :heart:

Could you handle being slapped (or more) there?
 
haz3lfox- first welcome to the ampics forum and dear god I hope you continue to post.

Not sure what you can do/should do to get your man to exert control over you and ravage you. But from the looks of your pics, I would happily help you out with being used and abused if you were closer.

Hmmm, thinking you could use some serious nipple pinching, twisting, and pulling. Then bending you over, legs spread wide, and using that riding crop between them until you beg to be allowed to cum. When your legs won't hold you up anymore, pushing you down on the floor and filling whichever hole I choose to fill with my cum. (just a thought ;))
 
I feel your pain. I want and need what you do, as well. I thought I was entering a relationship in which I would get these things, but I guess I was wrong :(

I do hope that things get better for you.
 
Hello One, and Hello All,
I am posting with a problem and a suggested solution.

I am dating a great guy, who was blessed with a great Cock. It's thick and long and fills me up so nicely. I Love sucking on it and taking every inch in my willing pussy.

The issue is one I have encountered with many men who have exquisite cocks: they feel they don't need to work in bed. We start with heavy kisses and groping and move on to penetration. I ask him to be rough and he bites my neck- once. I ask him to grab my throat- he lovingly caresses my face and jaw. Then onto missionary. I come, he comes- wash, rinse, repeat.

I want... I need one night of unrestrained hedonism. I need someone who will truss me up and use me for his pleasure. I need someone who will bring me to orgasm over and over. I want someone who will bury himself in me with no reservations. I want someone who will put me on my knees and on my back and against the wall.

I need to be disciplined.

One night, no strings attached. Then back to work and family refreshed and sated.

How does that sound?
You know where to find me.


I'll take you up on it!!!!
 
Hello One, and Hello All,

Hi Haz3lfox,

Gorgeous pics you have posted, thanks for that.

I'd so love to be that man your looking for, I'd be able to do it for you. Just the miles between us stops us. Good look finding that bloke
 
I feel your pain. I want and need what you do, as well. I thought I was entering a relationship in which I would get these things, but I guess I was wrong :(

I do hope that things get better for you.

Oh, Imp you need to tell him that as soon as you get into the relationship
 
Florida Newbie

Get your sexy ass down to Florida and I'll send you home shaking.:devil: I'm deadly serious, if you are PM me.
 
Back
Top