This plot is already bunnied!

It is a cute story. There's something about soccer games that lures streakers. I don't know what it is.

You know what you never see? Streakers at World Chess Championship matches. I swear, that sport desperately needs to be streaked.
 
Do you ever see them at rugby games? It strikes me that it would be a bit dangerous for some reason. But then, I think soccer is a sissy game by comparison so that may be just a projection.
 
Do you ever see them at rugby games? It strikes me that it would be a bit dangerous for some reason. But then, I think soccer is a sissy game by comparison so that may be just a projection.


Yes Erica Roe

If you search for her name you will find videos of her topless streak.

Og
 
Last edited:
Uh-Oh....

I think it may not be true....from here.

...be warned in advance that a video is really being used as an advertisement, because this heartwarming story has only one problem. It’s completely fabricated.

It’s the concept of the clothing company Rarewear to bring attention to their products. They are taking advantage of the expanding viewings of viral videos on services like YouTube, to promote themselves.
 
:confused::confused::confused:

How does nudity promote a line of clothing?
I think the idea is that people go to the website that promotes the clothing to watch the video? Something like that.

I bought it--though I did find it suspicious that boy and girl did manage to outrun all those chasing after them and embrace before being caught. I found it hard to believe that they were both that fast ;)
 
I didn't buy it. The video was presented as a piece of a local news broadcast, which is not unusual for viral videos. But the FCC would never allow a video like that to hit the public airwaves, because of two things that it featured repeatedly: her bare breasts. So it had to be a piece produced in order to go viral. Production means advertising. Not sure if it's worth my time to go back and try to spot the actual promotion, because all told these two don't really get my sympathy either way. But I bet whatever that purplish red dress was that she was wearing when she was sitting down for an interview was stylish -- and probably from the clothing line they were trying to promote. For starters.
 
True or not, it's still a cute story. I admit I wondered what kind of news program could show his undisguised genitals but I still think it's a fine plot, well bunnied and you have to admit that they do look good naked.
 
Back
Top