(Very) Short Stories Thread

Advice to the Lady Across the Way

Across the urban valley, a couple fucks on a desktop in one of the randomly alighted squares. The woman’s head rolls to the side. She sees me and frantically covers while squirming to get out from under her boss.

“If you don’t want me jacking off to you, seek privacy.”
 
The Morning After

Across the urban valley, a couple fucks on a desktop in one of the randomly alighted squares. The woman’s head rolls to the side. She sees me and frantically covers while squirming to get out from under her boss.

“If you don’t want me jacking off to you, seek privacy.”

“It’s awkward... the kind of awkward when the couple you saw having sex in the building across the boulevard, and subsequently masturbated to, turn out to be the clients you’re in town to meet. What does one say? ‘I barely saw a thing?’; ‘I’d like my company to service you?’”
 
What would you do?

They entered her hotel room. He covered her mouth and wrestled her to the ground, sitting astride her waist. She thrashed about.

Leaning in close, he said, “I’m going to let go. You can either tell me to get the fuck out, or do exactly what I tell you to.”
 
You call this shopping?

“She sent me out,” the clerk began. “She wants you to see.” She took a quick look then added, “There are nobody else. It’s okay.”

Cautiously I walked to the opened door and was pleasantly surprised.

“Good day, Master,” my naked wife said from her knees, her head bowed.
 
Going Down?

The elevator doors opened. A man of contorted face blushed, and the woman kneeling before him kept her face buried.

Shocked, no one entered the elevator.

In the lobby, a couple exited the building. The woman was oblivious to the glob of guy-goo in her hair. The man looked contented.
 
The Bureaucrat and the Housewife.

The slack-jawed bureaucrat averted his eyes. “Ma’am do you want to put some clothes on so we can talk?”

“I don’t have clothes.” Said the red-headed nude.

“What do you wear when you go out in public?”

“It’s been a while since I’ve done that.”

“Should I come back?”

“Whatever.”
 
Stalker

“Patience” He told himself.

He looked through the binoculars. Pursuit was a fine, but excruciating, art. He imagined it must be what wildlife photography was like. Startling the prey ruined everything. Each step had to be agonizingly slow and unintimidating. So he watched from a distance. Watched, adored, and coveted.
 
Good Morning, Sunshine!

The rig was devious. The gagging was last. It woke her. She started to thrash, but struggling pulled the zip-ties at wrists and ankles tight. The snares had been loosely set to avoid rousing her.

“Good morning, sunshine.” He leaned over to speak into her ear. “Guess who I am?
 
Ropes pull tight against her pale skin, held immobile for his pleasure. His eyes wander across the hills and valleys of her flesh, a veritable playground for the senses. She looks into his eyes with fear as a slow smile spreads across his face.
 
Pet Friendly Hotel

“Housekeeping!” After there was no reply to the knock.

The maid entered the room tentatively at first. There was a large kennel cage beside the bed. She edged forward to see what beast was being kept in the pet-friendly motel. A human occupant lay curled up in the cage.
 
Spring

With fragrant blossom scent in the air and grace and beauty once more revealed, he climbed out of his writing chamber, sniffed the air, and felt the warm sunlight on his face.

He strolled the tree-lined boulevard reveling in the ubiquity of beauty forgetting that all things of beauty fade.
 
It was only a matter of time before she forgot where he ended and she began. Her life. Her being. Her soul. All were his. From the first touch of his hand on her back, she wanted him. She needed him. Craved him. He was her addiction. She was his.
 
She reached out for him in the night and felt nothing. She felt her heart sink and wondered what she’d done to make him upset. In the darkness she saw a flicker. After getting out of bed, she stuck her head around the door and saw him watching…

Sports Center.
 
War Torn

Gunfire cracked in the distance. He’d soon have to fight, and she needed to get out of war’s way. So it would be their last evening together. They lay entwined in a blanket silently in awe of the vivid sunset. There was nothing to say; nothing that wasn’t a cheap distraction.
 
She had her head on his lap, almost asleep when she felt his hand slide down her shirt. She kept her eyes closed, but he could tell by her breathing she was aroused. He pinched her nipple lightly until she opened her eyes and whispered, “Harder. Please.”

He complied.
 
The Well

He peered over the edge of the well with a flashlight. His guest was shivering curled at the bottom of the dry well.

“There are two ways out of that well, but they both end with you being sore and feeling icky.”

“Please... I’ll do it... whatever it is.”
 
He peered over the edge of the well with a flashlight. His guest was shivering curled at the bottom of the dry well.

“There are two ways out of that well, but they both end with you being sore and feeling icky.”

“Please... I’ll do it... whatever it is.”

-Diabolical in all the right ways.
 
Fly the Distopian Skies

She nervously, shyly, unbuttoned her blouse - hoping for some reprieve.

“Remove it all... down to bra and panties. We need to ensure there is no contraband.”

When she was standing in her underwear, with many people ogling her, he pulled on a rubber glove.

“We must check the cavities.”
 
"Hah, I knew it!"

"Please don't tell this to anyone, it'll ruin my career."

"I won't, but on one condition."

"What?"

"Just wait, I'll be back."

A few minutes later she came back with a small package.

"Bend over."


The short version of an idea I had last night.
 
Sex in Advertising

“CUT!” The director takes the young actress aside. “Once more, but this time sluttier.”

“But... this is a commercial for maple syrup.”

“Yes, but people want their syrup sexy.”

“OK...?”

“Terrific! ... ACTION!”

“Ohhh yeahhh, this syrup feels sooo good.”

“CUT! ... You can’t stick Mrs. Butterworth up there!”
 
The Universe Loves Me

"Wait. Hold the elevator." I heard as I looked up to see a lovely young blonde running down the dorm hall in a cute little sundress. She ducked just inside as the doors closed. "Made it." She said catching her breath. The elevator began to move and so did her sun dress which began to run up her body, caught in the doors. She tried to turn and stop it but the elevator stripped her quickly revealing her bare ass and pussy. No panties to hide her shaved twat. I tried to help her but it was no use, and she quickly realized it as it pulled up revealing her more than ample braless breast. She managed to slid out just before the doors took the rest of her dress.

"Shit." She said and stood there naked as she quickly tried to cover her body with her hands. The elevator quickly came to a stop as she lost her footing and fell into me. I reached out to catch her but got a handful of softness instead of arm as the lights went out. Here i was stuck in an elevator with a naked woman who It turns out is afriad of the dark.
 
A Chance Encounter

The bell tinkled as he walked into her little shop. The shop-girl was a poster child for “cute and adorable”. She had a delicately pointed nose, her cheek’s pinchable, scrunchied black hair, and a flowery cotton dress hanging by straps off creamy shoulders.

“May I help you?”

“I hope so.”
 
Back
Top