(Very) Short Stories Thread

On the table were some tools including chains and some sharp hooks and an awful looking orange and brown saw. There was a plate of cookies on the table. He liked to eat while he worked.

This time would be different, though. "Lie down," I told him. And he did.

K
 
She hugs herself, fending off the chill air.
The winter wind blows against her bare legs and swoops under her coat's hem.
It's poor weather for her trade.
She enters a car, her skin tingles from the heat.
She does the deed at discount and is back into the cold.
 
The Interrogation

He picks up the worn leather sap.
The henchmen presses the subject's palm against the dimpled tabletop.
"We'll make you talk."
SMACK - a scream - "Never!"
"You've run out of fingers."
The henchmen stands him up, pulls it out, and lays it limply on the cold steel surface.
"I'll talk!"
 
Foreplay [or Dinner]?

She sits nude and blindfolded in a chair.
Strong warm hands knead the tension from her shoulders.
As fingers work the back of her neck, she feels both a sleepy euphoria and the fire rising down below.
“Thanks for the massage.”
“You call it massage; I call it tenderization.”
 
The drafty house gave the server chill-hardened nipples and goose-bumps.
The guests were warm in formal attire.
Shivering chattered bowl against plate.
Soup sloshed out of the bowl.

Mistress’s spiky heel held server’s face to the floor. Master gave her a taste of the belt.
It slapped across the clit.
 
The Cat Toy

The cat's hooked claw pierces her nipple.
Tassels tied to nipples, she jiggles her breasts.
She’s the cat toy when not in the service of her mistress.
She cleans their boxes with bare hands, and eats food not fit for them.
She’s the footstool when mistress strokes her lap cat.
 
They met, they lusted, they loved, they cheated, they forgave, they loved again ... or was it still? Did it matter?

Two lives became one, one created more ...

And they lusted, loved, cheated, forgave, loved ... again, and still.

And the world was beautiful and complete.
 
Last edited:
At Auction

She didn’t look like much: mousy, pale, and ill-proportioned.

Yet, he couldn’t look away.

There were prettier specimens up for bid, but he wouldn’t lift a card for them.

It was elemental... fundamental?

He, alone, took the opening offer.

She rode home curled up nude in the back seat.
 
Rent

“Where am I?” She thinks.
She is blindfolded in a dark cell.
Goosebumps cover her flesh.
There is a faint musty smell in the air.
She strains futilely against the restraints.
The heavy steel door groans and squeaks.
Something hard, yet fleshy, is pressed to her lips.
“Rent is due.”
 
The offer hung in the air. Would she take him back? Could she risk it one more time? She kissed his lips, decorating them both with tears. Their breath mingled, then separated. The walls around her heart stood firm.

Goodbye kisses were never easy. Even for the one saying goodbye.
 
She was alone in the dark, the house was empty. Doors locked, blinds pulled, windows

shuttered, and a power failure to boot. When it rain it poured. She had managed to find the

candles, and felt for her lighter. She was alone, and the lighter was put in her hand.
 
“How strange,” she thought, “that after so many, this one alone should seem beautiful.”

The young man was shy, embarrassed by his stiffness.

Hundreds had been before him, but this time she needed to tell no lies. And when he entered her, she flushed and silently spasmed in his arms.
 
Running

He ran, heart thumping and chest heaving.
It was a cloudy night and streetlamp shadows stretched long on the abandoned rain-soaked streets.
He tripped on an overturned trashcan and fell headlong into the darkness.
Before he could push up from the pavement, it (person?, beast?, or spirit?) was upon him.
 
50 Words On The Nose-First Stab @ This...

I sat on the edge of my chair, thinking, blinking and drinking.

I watched the TV while she finished changing clothes for the third time.

I loved my baby, but sometimes I could just pound her for making us late.

She appeared like an exotic wet dream.

All was forgiven.
 
The Meeting

Folding chairs were arranged in a tomato-shape.
He was transfixed.
“Hi. My name is Monique, and I’m a sex addict. ...”
Her eyes returned his gaze as she told her story.
This feeling was new to them both.
They went home together; fucking all night.
“Now what?”
His shoulders slumped.
 
Last edited:
I twisted the handcuffs that bound me, and as I did, the chain that united the cuffs chafed across my naked nipples. My crotch began to get wet, and that caused my naked butt to slide first one way, then the other, on the faux-leather backseat of the car I rode in.
Finally, the driver pulled into a parking lot.
"This is it, honey," he said, pulling me out of the backseat. "Book-in."
 
grrlongrrrl
This is really dark, so much of a contract with the reader, well done. Do you have others to share?

We met on stairs. You were descending.
We locked gazes and stopped while the other pedestrians cursed us and surged past.
We didn't utter a word. We parted strangers still.

We didn't meet again for three months. This time the words would not stop and our hands were never still.


H
 
Last edited:
A tapping came at the door.

“Come in.”

The plumber entered and his jaw went slack.

The buxom brunette housewife sat in a robe that revealed lovely cleavage and one shapely leg. Her husband was brushing her hair nude from the waist down except for a chastity device.

“Yes...”

“Uhhh...”
 
Therapy

The mahogany-paneled room is dark owing to the soft lighting and the combination of stained wood and chocolate-colored leather.
“I’m having feelings of inadequacy lately...” Said the pudgy balding man reclining on the couch.
“Well, are you?” Interrupted the stern looking therapist.
“Am I what?”
“Inadequate."
"Uhhh...”
“Let’s see it.”
 
Last edited:
Redemption

Both watched in the mirror as he fucked her hard and fast. He watched as he hurt her; one hand gripped in her hair, the other wrapped firmly around her throat. Both lost to their own thoughts of each other find redemption in their carnal release.
 
Gabriel walked out into the snow covered backyard. His cigarette trembled between his fingers as he closed his eyes. Suddenly he heard a train in the distance. It had been years since he heard that train.
 
He dragged his keys across the counter into his hand. Her body ached from his inevitable departure. It could never be more than this, but nothing ever deserved to be something more than that.
 
Blind Dates

A ribbon in her hair, she was as pristine as virgin snow standing in her polka dot dress twisting the toe of her shoe on the pavement while looking down shyly.

Waiting...waiting.

Her date showed up late with a date of his own.

“Yes. She’ll do perfectly.” The hag said.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top