Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Do contributions to anthologies count?

Coming out in March, featuring a (very) short story by yours truly:

Amazon is taking pre-orders as we speak...

Last edited:
A Game of Dress-Up in the expanded, novelized form is now available at Ellora's Cave. (Click on the link) The first 3 chapters appeared on Literotica, but more scenes have been added.

AGameofDressUp.jpg

Also in the works is an erotic BDSM Vampire novel based on my story "Vampires on a Train" and an expansion of the Victorian D/s story "After the Lecture".

And watch for stories featuring tattoo artists, urban shape-shifters, recreational sluts and reluctant subs, and other tales of people with their hearts pierced by the hooks of the night.

Please buy my books. I need the money to get my cat a boob job. It's three times as expensive for a cat as it is for a human.

--Zoot Mabeuse

dr_mabeuse said:
A Game of Dress-Up in the expanded, novelized form is now available at Ellora's Cave. (Click on the link) The first 3 chapters appeared on Literotica, but more scenes have been added.

AGameofDressUp.jpg

Also in the works is an erotic BDSM Vampire novel based on my story "Vampires on a Train" and an expansion of the Victorian D/s story "After the Lecture".

And watch for stories featuring tattoo artists, urban shape-shifters, recreational sluts and reluctant subs, and other tales of people with their hearts pierced by the hooks of the night.

Please buy my books. I need the money to get my cat a boob job. It's three times as expensive for a cat as it is for a human.

--Zoot Mabeuse

Looks great, Doc... I can't wait for the tattoo artist one :)

dr_mabeuse said:

--Zoot Mabeuse

Very cool, Zoot. I loved that story.

dr_mabeuse said:

AGameofDressUp.jpg

--Zoot Mabeuse

Damn you, Doc. I was just pulling my credit card out of the red figures. :eek:

In Which I Set Incredible eBook Sales Records

Might as well have fun while I'm publishing ...

NEWS RELEASE

From Pat Powers

Writer and Evil Overlord Wannabe

patpowers1995@yahoo.com

http://www.bondagerotica.com

Pat Powers' First E-book Release
Sells Eight Copies In One Week

Making It The Fastest Selling E-book
on the Internet!

January 15, 2007 -- For Immediate Release

Cyberspace: Pat Powers, the semi-acclaimed author of Karg, Siren7, The PowersPack Short Story Collection and others too not-finished-yet to mention, has announced that the "PowersPack Short Story Collection" has sold eight copies in the first week of its release, making it the fastest-selling ebook in Internet history!

The eight-ebook sales figure that shook the ebook publishing world was confirmed by Watt Pricerhouse, the famous accounting and realty firm, on January 8, 2007 at 2:25:19 PM EST.

"I was just shaken when I got the news," said a visibly excited Powers, "I couldn't believe it. Me, the fastest-selling author in cyberspace. My share of those eight books will come to almost twenty bucks! It's 'Goodbye soup kitchen, hello MacDonald's!"

The secret of the PowersPack is simple, according to the hordes who've bought it.

"Those stories are so hot they turned my blackberry into a melted mass of gooey plastic," said avid reader Doris Klumpfleter. "But I don't care, I'm buying myself a Palmpilot becuase they're rumored to be less melty, and I'm going to finish those stories. Especially the one about Slavegirl Gaia. Woo-hoo!"

Woo-hoo, indeed. With sales like these, Powers, who sped past the best-selling printed book of poetry when he reached sales of two books in one week, now threatens to blow right past the best-selling printed "serious" novel should he reach sales of ten ebooks in one week.

"We're hoping for the best," said Powers. "Our ISP says that with the amount of money we are shoveling into their coffers, their servers can easily handle sales of as many as twenty or thirty ebooks weighing in at 1.3K in one week. So, we're looking at the bestselling book of all time, period, if we can get our servers maxed out. And I believe we can. If we can do that, I'd quit my day job, if I had one."

--30--

You can find the novels of Pat Powers at these, well, this, fine online retailer:

Mobipocket
(http://www.mobipocket.com/en/eBooks/AuthorDetails.asp?AuthorID=17022)

For further information, contact Pat Powers (patpowers1995@yahoo.com)

or visit his website (http://www.bondagerotica.com).

Very nice. :D If I had an extra hour in my life, I'd make it nine, just because of originality.

PatPowers said:
Pat Powers' First E-book Release
Sells Eight Copies In One Week

Making It The Fastest Selling E-book
on the Internet!

January 15, 2007 -- For Immediate Release

Cyberspace: Pat Powers, the semi-acclaimed author of Karg, Siren7, The PowersPack Short Story Collection and others too not-finished-yet to mention, has announced that the "PowersPack Short Story Collection" has sold eight copies in the first week of its release, making it the fastest-selling ebook in Internet history!

:D

Too funny!

THE MERCIFUL NUN SERIES
The trilogy of books about the Merciful Nun tell the stories of three nuns of different generations who fall from grace and are used by the church to service the needs of those clergymen who are unable to control their bodily desires.

THE FIRST BOOK OF THE MERCIFUL NUN

In this first book Molly is a clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century who is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice who has been sent there for refusing to marry as her father wishes.

She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant.

Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment and in the last chapters we see her, in her turn, as Mother Superior sending an errant young nun to the College.

Click here for full details, and to read an extract.

I'm just bumping his up because today I was informed I've had another story accepted with Phaze! :nana:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Back