Mistress of the club (closed)

"How are you doing this to me? It's like getting hooked on a new drug..." he moaned against her skin. "I can't stop..." he lamented, kissing her neck, sucking right where the collarbones meet. "I don't want to stop..." he continued, grinding his hips against hers now.
 
Better... Question... What are we.... Doing... To each other...


Tensing her legs then relaxing them as they were grinding against each other inside and out. One hand moving to slither and caress through his hair.
 
"Making each other feel amazing..." He groaned, starting to pump his hips against hers. "I don't know how much longer I can. Keeping up with you is exhausting." He grinned at her as he kissed her again.
 
Are you... Complaining... Lover?

She was gasping for air her body so over energized and sensitive orgasm was slamming through her again
 
"No... never. I just want to leave you satisfied." He smiled, feeling her spasming and shuddering on his cock again.
 
Very... Very... Satisfied...

She whimpered curling against him as her orgasm washed through her.
 
"Ready to finish me off?" He asked as he felt his orgasm building. He slipped her legs out from around him and he helped her slide down his body. His cock stood out, thick and throbbing for her.
 
We could have finished you off with you inside but I think maybe...

She wriggled her hips and turned around and pressing back against him. Her hand reaching down to guide him back inside of her and slamming back insistently.
 
Tom braced his hands against the walls as she pushed herself back into him. He groaned as she slipped so tight around him again. "I have no problem finishing inside you." He grinned, pushing back to her to make sure he sank in completely. "Ohhh fuck, after all this you're still so tight..."
 
She pressed back more with a smile and a teasing toying tone.

Yeah but are you too tired to enjoy?
 
Tom smiled and slapped her ass hard. "No, not when it feels like this." He bit his lip, feeling his orgasm welling up even harder. He struggled to hold on, wanting it to be his hardest yet.
 
A leisurely rhythmic sway of her hips as she glanced back at him.

We can take this as slow as you want lover.
 
She switched tactics on him, grinding slowly and deliberately on his cock. Instead of the rush of his orgasm coming on, he felt a slow burn deep inside him and it was so delicious. He moved his hips against hers, drawing it out even longer. "Not much longer if my body has any say in the matter." he panted out as he took hold of her ass to feel her motions.
 
She kept the pace up though slowed down from time to time to help build him up as deep as he could.
 
Tom's cock pulsed and throbbed harder and harder as she drug it out even longer. "Oh god, Catalina..." He grunted, clutching her ass harder. "Ready?" He pushed himself in deeper.
 
Mmm yeah.

Her hips continued to move against him her hand reaching under to caress him and encourage him more sensually.
 
Feeling her hand was all the encouragement he needed. Tom moaned loud and hard, cumming hard inside her. He felt it run down both their legs as she was already so full from everything tonight.
 
Oooo...


Her hips pressed back against hip feeling him cum again deep within. Gasping softly at all the pleasure and sensations. The water had cooled but she didn't care.

Well should we get that shower now or just give up trying to get back down there?
 
"We should get back to them. We had such a good time getting dirty; I hope we can behave while we get clean." He grinned as he helped her stand up, her back arching back to his chest.
 
Turning her head to the side as she pressed back against him.

Yeah we really need to be good... Sated and in agreement this will definitely happen again... And again... And again.
 
Tom turned his head to hers, leaning in and kissing her deeply as he started to wash her body under the falling water. He slowly slipped from her naturally and Tom felt a groan slip out as he felt their mingled sex running down the space between them. "You're so dirty, baby." he whispered in her ear as his soapy hands found her upper thighs.
 
She would have turned to wash him as well but his hands on her thighs paused that idea.

We both are I bet lover.
 
"We will have so much fun getting dirty together over and over again." He grinned, kissing her neck from behind as he took his time washing her upper legs. His hands swept up and spent time soaping her chest. He was so glad he was sated already or they would start all over again.
 
Reaching for the soap she turned to face him and began washing his chest staring into his eyes.
 
Tom stood there, letting her feel her way all over his body. A low slow groan slipped from him as he enjoyed the touch of her hands. "That feels so nice, Catalina." he spoke softly as his hands held her at the small of her back.
 
Back
Top