The Isolated Blurt Thread ∞: Who Gives a Fuck?

Everytime I see your threads bumped, it makes me miss you.

Is it too boring here, is it too Playground, is it too stinky, is it too dramatic?

Everytime I see your threads bumped, it makes me miss you.

Is it too boring here, is it too Playground, is it too stinky, is it too dramatic?

Ann is a piece of shit troll who wanted attention and didn't like how it came to him. He's crying and feeling sorry or himself because there are only 3 people on the planet that care i he lives or dies and 2 of them are here. fuck him and his fake cancer

Alright, back to writing. I will finish the book so that you can read it during your recovery, msann. :rose:

Went shopping for a glass dildo on Amazon.com today. In the "other customers who bought this item also bought this" list for one of the ones I looked at there was a huge package of Friskies wet cat food cans listed among more dildos and sex toys. Like, really, just a slap in the face for the rest of us lonely motherfuckers. XD

"I see you've bought a dildo! While you're doing that, why not stock up on food for your only companion, you lonely twat!"

You know you're dreading the editing and publishing part of the process when as you write the last chapters, you're already planning for what the next book is going to be about. Don't get excited. We'll only be halfway once "The End" is up.

Any word from Ann? I was looking for this blurt the other night when the other one seemed inappropriate to my mood.

Went shopping for a glass dildo on Amazon.com today. In the "other customers who bought this item also bought this" list for one of the ones I looked at there was a huge package of Friskies wet cat food cans listed among more dildos and sex toys. Like, really, just a slap in the face for the rest of us lonely motherfuckers. XD

"I see you've bought a dildo! While you're doing that, why not stock up on food for your only companion, you lonely twat!"

The best part of that is that Amazon makes suggestions based on what other folks buy in a single order. Hence, glass dildos and cat food.

Any word from Ann? I was looking for this blurt the other night when the other one seemed inappropriate to my mood.

You were not in a "bitch in a passive aggressive blurt" mood?

The next thread should just be called "The Clubhouse."

You were not in a "bitch in a passive aggressive blurt" mood?

The next thread should just be called "The Clubhouse."

If that's not the perfect title, I don't know what is. Alas, some day I strive for the title, and it won't be that.

Don't be a bitter bitch. *yank*

Me? Never.

Nor shall I be a "cunt" nor shall I call you one and titter off about how empowered I am from using it.

You should start a "bitchless blurt thread." Where no blurt can be complaining about any other poster, veiled or otherwise. It will not be well attended, but it would be fun to have.

Me? Never.

Nor shall I be a "cunt" nor shall I call you one and titter off about how empowered I am from using it.

they can feel that way if they like. I find wearing a fake cock in my drawers on my masculine days empowers me; like wearing a mask... in my pants. :eek: It's why I fight so strongly against people saying 50 Shades of Grey(as a personal example) is a "bad" book. No, it's not. millions liked it and considered it good and no amount of you telling them otherwise will change that. It's good... to them. I can dislike Westerns, doesn't mean they all suck. etc.

Personally, quers, I only care about the attitudes and insults said to my face. And even then, I only really get to the bottom of about half.

You've been hitting a lot of subjective buttons/discussions lately. Are you feeling okay? Wanna lie down? If you do, I will very likely draw something on your face.

Me? Never.

You should start a "bitchless blurt thread." Where no blurt can be complaining about any other poster, veiled or otherwise. It will not be well attended, but it would be fun to have.

That's a bad idea if I ever heard one. Talk about wanting to make things less passive-aggressive and going the opposite direction. lol :eek:

Welcome back! :D And nope, everything's exactly where you left it and Laurel even still serves pizza rolls in the common room. :)

Thanks for reminding me of this place though. It was like looking at a slightly embarassing time capsule when I found my old account's threads and posts. :eek:

Thanks for reminding me of this place though. It was like looking at a slightly embarassing time capsule when I found my old account's threads and posts. :eek:

You're welcome! Now I've got a buddy! :) *shoves baby pictures of you into your face* Lookit! Your little baby butt! So cute! Hehe!

(unrelated to the post above)

No, you know what? I'm going to let that slide, because, there's really no way of knowing what you really meant by that and honestly, I really don't care what you tell her or what she thinks. You really want her? You can have her.

No, you know what? I'm going to let that slide, because, there's really no way of knowing what you really meant by that and honestly, I really don't care what you tell her or what she thinks. You really want her? You can have her.

Is this about me?

If it's not, disregard this.

If it is, i'm a little disheartened. Since when am I a thing to be passed around? I don't mean to sound catty, but have some faith. Take this as a compliment: I will never believe anything about you that doesn't come from your own words. I have never and will never be so naive that I follow the shit trails flung by random people on a message board. I have my own mind. I will decide your character of my own findings, based on the things that I witness first hand, and nothing else. The same way I have for everyone else here. You should know that about me by now. What people say behind other people's backs doesn't mean a damn thing to me at all.

...Breaking News: Developing Drama...Developing Drama...Developing Drama...

Is this about me?

If it's not, disregard this.

If it is, i'm a little disheartened. Since when am I a thing to be passed around? I don't mean to sound catty, but have some faith. Take this as a compliment: I will never believe anything about you that doesn't come from your own words. I have never and will never be so naive that I follow the shit trails flung by random people on a message board. I have my own mind. I will decide your character of my own findings, based on the things that I witness first hand, and nothing else. The same way I have for everyone else here. You should know that about me by now. What people say behind other people's backs doesn't mean a damn thing to me at all.

I was wondering about Ann the other day. And others. Hope everyone is keeping well. I've been flat out myself. So glad it's the weekend... Like butter spread over too much bread.

Speaking of bread.

Lemonbread!

Welcome back honey.

I thought Sean and dolf had scared you off for good.

I'm so glad you're back. :)

Back