• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kwas1modem said:
I thought I would contribute my idea of the perfect nipple to this year-long, fascinating thread.

That nipple seems to be occupied by its owner. And thus it is obscured from viewing.

Not that I'm complainin'.

Welcome back!

Hey there! Yes, you have been gone for a while.

Glad you like the white blouse AV... it's gotta' be one of my favourites... just a hint...enticing your imagination. :kiss:

Bill Dada said:
I've been away to long, way to long. Jennifer congatulations on the big 100 and your new AV is so hot. Must admit though, I'd love to see that white top wet, very wet.

J M luv your A/V looks like you have a nice set of nips yourself, please don't be shy!! I am sure nobody here would mind if you showed them :kiss:

The Perfect Nipple

hogjack said:
That nipple seems to be occupied by its owner. And thus it is obscured from viewing.

Not that I'm complainin'.

Hog, my man, you miss the point. That nipple is perfect because it is attached to a breast ample enough to be hefted to where both its owner and I can simultaneouly share it with our lips, tongue, and teeth. I love kissing.

Jim

kwas1modem said:
Hog, my man, you miss the point. That nipple is perfect because it is attached to a breast ample enough to be hefted to where both its owner and I can simultaneouly share it with our lips, tongue, and teeth. I love kissing.

Jim

Ah, well, you've changed my perspective.

And thus I now see the beauty of it all! Tasty.

JenniferMidnight said:
Glad you like the white blouse AV... it's gotta' be one of my favourites... just a hint...enticing your imagination.

That white blouse is greatly appreciated.

jennnaughtyoncam2780jp.jpg

More perfect nipples

Here is another example of perfect nipples. As you might notice from this and my first post, I think it essential to consider nipples in context, not as abstract idealizations of beauty.

Jim

Attachments

• Img_4766.jpg
    Img_4766.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 220
kwas1modem said:
Here is another example of perfect nipples. As you might notice from this and my first post, I think it essential to consider nipples in context, not as abstract idealizations of beauty.

Jim

Her nipples are beautiful, allright, but I prefer them free, like these.

Attachments

• 1023519_1.jpg
    1023519_1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 233
Thar is a beauty, Mutt. Here is another one for a Saturday morning. This one is from a slightly different view.

Attachments

• Cute Ass.jpg
    Cute Ass.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 235
Having only recently joined Lit, I am amazed at this magnificent thread, on one of the most probably greatest topics ever.

So in keeping with the thread attached is what for me would be some of the most enticing nipples that I would love to get my hands on!

Attachments

• faith2.jpg
    faith2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 234
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 214
Hi, Rigs, and welcome to Lit and to this thread. those are some very nice breasts and nipples and I would love to get my hands on them also. However, if forced to choose one or the other, I would prefer to fondle them with my mouth rather than my hands. I would say the same thing about these:

I may be more oral minded than most, as you can tell from my stories.

Attachments

• Cute Brunette.jpg
    Cute Brunette.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 215
Welcum Rigs,
We have loads of fun here! Between BoxL and the Mutt there is always something good to lick.....and we also have the Sweet Jennifer.... :nana: ... :D

rbijon said:
Welcum Rigs,
We have loads of fun here! Between BoxL and the Mutt there is always something good to lick.....and we also have the Sweet Jennifer.... :nana: ... :D

That should be :p "Sweet :kiss: Jennifers :p, plural. That's Jennifer :p Midnight and Jennifer :p Kaye.

sounds like there's a lot of fun to be had in here! Might be a distrction to the writing but that's all good.

I can't get over how long this thread has been going!

Well, folks, this is early Sunday morning now, but still saturday night. Good night all. Pleasant dreams. Maybe something like this.

Attachments

• Hairy1.jpg
    Hairy1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 227
I am so sorry!

My most humble apology to Jennifer M. , The wonderful host of this GREAT thread, thank you BoxL for keeping me straight and for all the great pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back