The Treehouse of the Cove

Tongue begins to slither and dance with yours. Passion and desire love and hunger. A perfect moment as one.
 
Our kiss intensifies as my tongue caresses over yours. My hands trace over clothes from the nape of your neck over the gentle curve of your side to your buttock. One hand squeezes it while the other forages further south down the length of your thigh.
 
Growing intensity hands tracing and exploring over your chest. Tongues swirl and dance while hands slither and caress and bodies press closer still.
 
I break the kiss so we can get some air, but capture your bottom lip between my teeth. My hand traces back up your thigh. My fingers slip underneath the hem of your skirt.
 
Stare into your eyes feeling your hand slip under the edge of the skirt and slips fingertips down to the hem of your shirt.
 
I release your lip and look into your eyes as my fingers trace over the silky skin of your thigh.

Then just as I reach the sensitive flesh of your inner thigh I get a mischeivious gleam to my expressions as I give it a pinch.
 
Ahh... Smirks at that devious look in your eyes and leaning close nipping your chin.
 
Ouch.

I exclaim at the nip to my chin. My hand lifts to rub where you bit me.

No fair retaliating like that.

I chuckle placing a quick kiss on the tip of your nose.

I pull you against me for a hug, which in actuality was a veiled attempt to start tickling you.
 
Like tickling me is fair.

Returning the favor and tickling you too with a smile and a snuggle.
 
LOL of course its fair. The Universal Committee of fairplay has decreed me tickling you shall always be fair. Of course the committee's membership consists of only me so far, but unrelatedly all its rulings have always been remarkably unanimous so far.

I tickle you more while tucking my arms to trap your hands underneath them.
 
Squirming and laughing.

Oh so no real chance at it being "fair" to me

Hands trapped tickling where I can and leaning up to trace your lips with my tongue.
 
Well you can always submit an appeal, and the Committee shall review the decision in a fair and impartial manner. I can assure you of that, but the committee has never repealed such an important a ruling yet.

I redouble my tickling until your diversionary tactic works.

My hands cup your face and pull them in for another series of affectionate kisses.

What should we do now? Didn't you say something about breaking this treehouse in tonight?
 
Breaking it in christening whatever you wanna call it just celebrating us love is what I want to do.
 
I was hoping for something more specific planned.

But don't worry I'll submit the issue to the universal committee of planning. In fact they've just announced a new proclaimation.

I then kiss you again.

How was that. Good plan so far right?
 
Yeah so where to we break our home in first Hmmm?

Dance floor bed room bath?
 
Bed room sound good to you.

I nip at your chin now.
 
Yeah... it does.

Slipping from your lap I reach for your hand and turn to walk along the path to the bedroom.

I think that sounds like a wonderful idea
 
So no appeals to the committee of planning from you then for this one?

I laugh rising up and following after you with that mischeivious gleam to my eyes again as I reach out to pinch your buttock.
 
Careful now

I laugh as we walk into the bedroom the moonlight bathing the room in soft light. Walking to stand right in front of you and reaching fingertips to tug gently at your shirt.
 
Sorry feeling a little bratty right now.

When you stand in front of me and hint that you want my shirt off I reach down and begin pulling it off over my head.
 
Help you guide the shirt over your head with a smile and a soft little nibble along your chest following the retreating shirt.
 
I feel your nips and kisses trailing behind the shirt as I pull it up and off of me. When you reach my face I surprise you with a preemptive kiss. I throw my shirt negligently to the corner of the room.
 
Surprised by the kiss but pressing into it as my arms wrap around you hugging you close.
 
My arms close around you enjoying the warmth of you against my bare chest.

Reach down and see if you can undo my pants, beautiful.

My hands reach down and lower the zipper of your skirt.
 
Wriggle a little bit and hands move to reach to the zipper of your pants and press a soft kiss to your chest as I slowly open the belt then zipper.
 
Back
Top